Cloned Love - Mission 4.2

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The Tube

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Not yet”

 

Turning her body around, she quickly pointed her gun for the latter. Their eyes met once again and this time, there’s no mercy in her. The girl in front of her isn’t her girlfriend, she needed to erase the thoughts and just complete the mission before anything else.

 

Seohyun frightens.

 

“Is there something with you? Why I can’t pull this trigger!!! I should’ve killed you earlier.” The doe-eyed girl suddenly roared

 

Confused much, Seohyun wants to clear something in her head. “What’s your name?” she asked, more like a whisper.

 

The doe-eyed girl thought for a moment before answering… “I’m Yoona”

 

They’re both glaring to each other. Seohyun screamed. “GIVE ME YOUR DAMN REAL NAME!!!” she hates this so much. Why can’t this girl give her the real name?

 

Taken aback, the doe-eyed girl gritted her teeth. “It’s Im Yoona.” she mutters. “And you?” she persistently asked once again. Her mind is quite in confusion. How can she get over this feeling? As if something in this girl that she let her kicks her like that earlier at the ballroom. “I don’t understand this so much… “ she massage her forehead thoroughly.

 

Kill this agent who will ruin the plan.

 

It was the voice from his boss. Kill and then leave. But what’s stopping her?

 

Seohyun tightens her hold.  “Now we are even… Just give me your damn real name.”

 

“IT’S YOONAAAAA!!! CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND?”

 

What’s gotten into her? Seohyun thought, noticing the latter’s disturbing hands in her head.

 

Suddenly, this girl drops in her knees holding her head. Something must be bothering her that she screamed in pain.

 

Seohyun saw this opportunity to escape and immediately took Mr. Seungri behind her. The girl on the floor keeps on screaming in agony.

 

Struggling, Mr. Seungri couldn’t help but only to glare at this agent. “If you only knew.” He said, and glances to the screaming girl in front of them. “Tch… poor thing.”

 

“SHUT UP!!!”

 

Seohyun hold him firmly and pushed him to make the latter walk. Mr. Seungri complies.

 

When she was about to pass through this girl in the floor, Seohyun find herself getting worried  “Sunbae! Can you get down here?”

 

As if on cue, the person she called was already in the front door, panting.

 

“You act up like a dumb agent again.” Yuri stated as she grabs Mr. Seungri.

 

“Was that a complement?” Seohyun mutters and went back to the doe-eyed girl’s side, which seemed to be relaxing now.

 

She touches the doe-eyed girl’s two arms. “Hey… uh… uhmm…“ she’s shaking.

 

The doe-eyed girl surprisingly back away and immediately points her gun. ”freeze, don’t move!” she once again frightens to see the young brunette.

 

Kill and then leave

 

She couldn’t understand herself; his boss voice reminded her again. It was clear, she should kill this girl. But after she had kicked earlier, she couldn’t understand herself and something is stopping her…

 

Yoona~

 

Hmm? Hehe… I love you

 

An image would appear right before her.

 

She holds her gun shaking. “Who are you?” she asked as she see the image getting clear right in front of her, staring at her.

 

Seohyun didn’t answers and was about to advance when, Yuri didn’t waste time and kick the latter’s gun. It drops away from them.

 

The girl looks at her and made another confused look. She was shaking her head from left to right. “No!!! The hell is happening?”

 

Seohyun and Yuri look at each other then back to the furious girl.

 

But before they could answer her, an alarming sound was heard and the hotel is in panic. “We’ve been discovered! Let’s get out here now!!!” Yuri demanded.

 

Immediately, Seohyun stood in her feet and was about to follow when she noticed the doe-eyed girl was still in the floor, massaging her head thoroughly.

Then it hits her, she put the device that Miss Lee have handed her. This could be one of the effects.

 

“Agent Seo come on! Let’s come back for here!”

 

But the younger isn’t listening and went back to support the latter. She looks at her wrist watch and fined the time are almost over.

 

2

1

 

As if on cue, the doe-eyed girl drops in the floor, unconscious. She hurriedly picks up the latter and places her in her back.

 

Mr. Seungri chuckles. “What a scene.” Yuri didn’t hesitate and shut the guy up by giving him a hard punch into his face.

 

“Hurry!!!!” Yuri then led them in the elevator and the younger followed suit.

 

They wait for a while for the elevator to opens.

 

“Mr. Seungri, what do you mean by—“

 

“Agent Seo, serves your questions first.” Yuri cut off, seeing the latter’s desperate questions all over her face. She saw as how the latter is starting to feel mad towards the man. She understands it but, it can wait. The mission should be completed first.

 

Without anymore words, Seohyun stayed silent and gives her best on carrying the doe-eyed girl. The girl is a heavy sleeper and her weight is not helping her to carry her easily.

 

Ding.

 

Then the elevator opens.

 

Stepping inside…

 

Bang! Bang! Bang!

 

Series of gunshots made its way to the elevator and luckily it didn’t hit them. Yuri opened a lot of fire before the elevator closes.

 

“We’re so doomed now.”

 

“I know… “

 

Mr. Seungri laughs. “Let’s see when this last.”

 

Without anymore warning, Yuri planted a hard punch to the latter and he drops. It was so strong that he nearly fainted.

 

“Miss Seo… you should’ve investigated first before coming here. Mr. M won’t appreciate this.” he added. In an instant, the tan girl gives him another hard punch.

 

Cough… cough… he cough so hard while chuckling. “I won’t tell any single detail.”

 

Getting more furious, Seohyun had kicked him so hard too. “YOU BETTER TELL US!!!” she screamed.

 

Yuri immediately hold unto the doe-eyed girl when the latter had unconsciously loosens her strength for her. She put down the latter and tried to stops the younger that’s still kicking the poor businessman.

 

“Seohyun stop!” she blocks the latter’s advancement and hold her in place in her waist. The younger didn’t comply and tried to let go from Yuri.

 

“Let go Yuri!!! I’ll kill him!!!”

 

“NO!!!”

 

“Yuri, I know that man has something to do with these confusing events. I’m trying my best her to make him sing.”

 

“And this wouldn’t help.”

 

“Let’s get back to base first before you kill him!” Yuri said firmly and surely, she doesn’t want this confusing thoughts leave hanging. “Let’s find the truth in a clean way. Not like this.” she added.

 

Seohyun breathed heavily in and out. She clenches tightly as she lock her gazes furiously to her. Yuri is indeed right, her anger won’t help for her to know the truth.

 

“I know you’re so eager to know the truth now. But… we have to be careful. Tomorrow, there’s another important event. And you might want to like it.”

 

“Mr. M.” Mr. Seungri suddenly interrupted them while chuckling.

 

Seohyun looks down to the poor thing and gives him an undying intense eyes before she abruptly let go of Yuri’s grasp and bend over to the unconscious doe-eyed girl.

 

“I don’t know what to say… it seems like this girl is part of this crazy illegal thingy of your father.” Yuri stated as she look at her sleeping face.

 

“Sunbae… I am so confused right now. She’s almost the same as her. Her voice, hair, eyes… and even her lips. I could totally sense it. It’s her. But how and why? I saw her dead body right in front of my eyes.” Seohyun confusedly shared.

 

“I have no idea… I too. I’m confused of these things. I don’t want to assume first.”

 

Mr. Seungri didn’t utter anymore word and stayed silent.

 

“Aigoo… I miss her so much.” Caressing the doe-eyed girl’s cheeks, Seohyun leaned in and places a gentle kiss to the latter’s forehead. And then down to her lips. She smiled bitterly and sat beside her. Even if she’s uncertain, she gladly thanked God for having this opportunity to meet her girlfriend once again.

 

Yuri could only look away to the scene and look at Mr. Seungri with a stern look. “You better tell us in detail, or else… your family will get involve.” She threatened.

 

Mr. Seungri scoffs and shook his head, still so determined no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter