My Bride 15

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

15 | Surprise!

 

 

 

 

From Yul:

| What are you planning? |

 

to Yul:

| What plan? |

 

from Yul:

| For today, babo. For sure you have something in there |

 

to Yul:

| Do you mean about spending the day with my fiancee? |

 

from Yul:

| As I was saying~ |

 

to Yul:

| Nothing. Just chilling after this fitting of wedding gown and suits. |

 

from Yul:

| You are going to waste the day without doing anything? |

 

to Yul:

| Yah! For your information, we had a date at the beach earlier.

It wasn't that fancy, but at least I got to see her smile. And we are really happy. |

 

from Yul:

| Oh, so I thought I can't read that from you.

So it went good? Eh? That's good. We should have ask a butler to capture it.

Tch, I regretted. |

 

to Yul:

| Seriously Yul, I don't need to tell you what's on my mind. And what's happening to us.

It's me and Seohyun only. |

 

from Yul:

| Gosh, I'm just making sure that everything is fine yo. You know you are still under probation.

At least for now, until the wedding day. |

 

 

One doe-eyed girl couldn't hold back and heaved a sighed upon reading the message coming from such a dear friend. She knows the girl is only caring, which she couldn't complain. What frustrates her - due from this, she was a bit pressure. It's as if Yuri is a professor and she needs to behave all the time otherwise, she's suspended.

 

Hastily, she replied.

 

to Yul:

| Yes, Prof. I understand your point. And you don't have to worry, Okay? Okay. |

 

She didn't mind if Yuri replied or not, as she close her phone and sighed once more. It was then she realized, it has been about fifteen minutes since Seohyun entered that changing room - behind those curtains. She got up and check on herself to a nearby mirror. Just so she could see how awesome was her black suit. Her hair is tied up, which looked more dashing for her.

 

"Baby? Are you going out there, yet?" Unfortunately, her patience just can't take it any longer. Especially that she's excited to see how would it look like for Seohyun to be in a bridal gown. Imagining it just wrecking her slowly. She's so eager to see it personally.

 

"I don't have enough time to wait! Come on!" added her, taking her seat again. By the time she's back on the sofa, she can no longer take it and her legs are practically shaking. Her heart is beating that fast unknowingly. Whereas is dry.

 

Taking a glance to her wristwatch, she exhaled deeply as it says; 4:40pm. 

 

"Baby... it's about-"

 

"She's coming out in a while! Just some few touches, Miss Im."

 

Yoona nods, reminding herself that it wasn't only her girlfriend inside, the designer and some staffs are also there, helping her out. She fell on her back, against the back rest, consequently crossing her arms as she patiently wait. Eyes just couldn't wander and fix it to the curtains. "Come on, come out now." whilst chanting at the same time. She has never been this impatient - it's totally a new thing. All thanks to Seohyun - who has been making her smile through  out this journey of their wedding. 

 

Getting up again, she pulled her phone out and review the pictures they took together earlier by the beach. At least for now, she's relaxing with all those sweet selfies they captured. And at least for now, she realized how happy she is to spend the day with her. Thus for the first time, they were on a date. It was really memorable.

 

In the middle of her enjoyment previewing the photos on her phone, she heard something like a metal being drag against another metal. She sensed it must be the curtain already. So she turned around - fortunately can see how those big curtains parted revealing a girl on a veil holding a bouquet of flowers. 

 

"S-Seohyun... " as if an angel just came down, her world just suddenly brightens, as her lips parted lightly. Totally mesmerized by the beauty, she couldn't blink even once. She can only see her - amazingly. And she can already hear wedding bells. Is this some kind of a royal wedding? Yoona couldn't agree no more. Her girl is yet the most dashing girl she has ever seen. Not to mention, she's her best friend - which is more than special. 

 

Seohyun, she smiled so gorgeously to see Yoona on her black suit as well. The girl just look so handsome that she almost lose her breath. Thus, she keep her emotions at bay as she stood there, all confident. This is her dream and yes, she's gonna live with it. No one is going to stop it.

 

"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. My heart." Yoona said so sweetly, as she step forward, as she finally can able to comprehend the situation. "Baby, you look so beautiful. I-I... can't take my eyes off of you."

 

"You look more beautiful." said Seohyun simply, couldn't help but blush with those words that came out from Yoona's mouth.

 

Yoona softly shook her head. "No. I look handsome."

 

"Tch, silly." Seohyun giggled. "So... how about the dress?" 

 

Yoona step two backward as she admire it from head to toe. She only had one word for it. "Perfect."

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Absolutely! Baby." Yoona step two forward again, can't still get her eyes off of the girl. "So... you like it too?"

 

"Um, This cost One million dollars, Miss Im." The designer butted, informing the couple. 

 

Yoona and Seohyun's eyes just literally pop out together. 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"That can't be!" The couple exclaimed in unison.

 

"Honestly, this is the only design we have it here. And since you are the grandchild of an Im, we lowered it to one million from the original price of 2 million dollars."

 

"How can that be so expensive?" asked Yoona, totally surprised along with Seohyun.

 

"This is made of some pearls. Real pearls from Maldives Ocean, as you can see in the bottom part. The fabric we used just also came from United Kingdom, so it really cost a lot, Miss Im." The designer further explained. She's proud at the same time.

 

"Baby, are you sure we are going to take this? For me, it's not necessary to be expensive. I love simple dresses more than like this." Seohyun practically showed her worries.

 

Yoona exhaled and shook her head. "Grandma Im wants to give this to you, Boss. This is her way to make us happy. But I have also to agree with you, I prefer a simple gown."

 

"We can't decline this, or we can?" Seohyun asked the designer.

 

"It was already paid, honestly." The designer truthfully informed. "If I were you guys, just take this. Getting married to the one you truly love is only once. So we have to make it memorable."

 

Yoona raised her shoulders. " Well, we can't waste a penny for this, baby. Let's take this, then." she smiled, genuinely.

 

"Yeah, I guess so." Seohyun was convinced, as she smiled back, reaching for Yoona's cheeks and caressed them.

 

"Wait, the photographer should be here as well." The designer suddenly glanced at her watched, as if waiting for someone. "He should be here by now."

 

Yoona brightly turned to their designer. "Oh, there's another photo shoot?"

 

"Yep. Just like your grandma has mentioned. Um, kindly take the seat first. The photographer said He'll be here around five."

 

"Is this the same Alex?" Seohyun exclaimed, couldn't seem to like it if it's the same photographer.

 

"Yes. He's your pre-nuptial photographer?"

 

"Yup. He's good." Yoona answered in behalf of her beloved, who sent her a quick glare.

 

"Yes, good at commanding. Aigoo... " Seohyun sighed, couldn't complain, however. It's going to be another long photo shoot.

 

"You will like it, don't worry." Yoona giggle at her reaction. She just know the latter has some few complains because of how demanding was their photographer during their pre-nuptial. 

 

"Nah, As if I can complain." Seohyun shrugs, as she decided to take her seat to a nearby sofa. Yoona who immediately alerted, help her carry the end of her gown that is unexpectedly heavy to carry. But they manage to have their seat nonetheless. The designer and some few staffs fix the shop for a better view of the photo shoot.

 

"Why is there a photo shoot? I don't think it's necessary. We can still have it in the wedding day, right?" Seohyun somehow thought it's still the same later on.

 

"Well I guess, it's hard to do a photo shoot during such busy day, baby. Plus, the make-up. You look so fresh here, but in the wedding day? You bet, the two of us will look a little bit sweaty. It's better if it's here other than in the wedding day."

 

Seohyun smiled, convinced. "Yeah, you have the point. Actually it must be the reason why some of the couples do that, right? Like my parents - I've seen such a huge wall picture frame from their wedding. And it was obviously taken from a studio. Oh. I just realized. " she confessed at the same time. When her parents got married she actually has no idea what happened. Both of her parents are mum about how their wedding went by.

 

By the mention of parents, Yoona just smiled understandingly - barely could relate.

 

"We'll have it in our wall too. What do you think?" Seohyun added. "I mean for our house. It's gonna be really cute."

 

"Speaking of house, I don't know if we'll be staying in your apartment or in my house yet." said Yoona. "For me, it's best if we'll just move to mine. That house is big for us."

 

"Wae? My apartment isn't big?" Seohyun couldn't help it and argued.

 

"Of course, it is! But... I mean... to have a better view of the nature. My house has." Yoona stated fact. Since she bought a modern house out of her work, she can see more the green nature than staying at Seohyun's place 

 

Seohyun scoffed. "So you mean my apartment doesn't have?" this could be the first time that Yoona talk against her place. "My place isn't that good?"

 

"Well, your apartment is in the 9th floor. I could only see the sky, baby."

 

"Yoong."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Tell me... have you tried of complaining during your stay in my apartment?" Seohyun squinted her eyes to the doe-eyed. 

 

Yoona couldn't react. She was loss of words. Especially that it's talking about the choice of stay her fiancee was talking about. Instead of it, she sighed and looked away from her.

 

"Okay, Let's stay in your house then." Seohyun smiled, in defeat. As much as she want to argue more, Yoona wins the argument this time. She must admit that living in an apartment building is never been that good. It needs a little time in order to get there, whilst in a house, they can quickly be at home. 

 

Yoona tilted her head, facing back the beautiful girl. "Chincha?" as then, a bright smile plastered across her face.

 

"Tch, I've said it."

 

"No more taking back of words?"

 

"Of course." Seohyun rolled back her eyes, annoyed.

 

"That's good." Yoona beamed. She was about to move closer and hug her when the rule hit her head, she awkwardly scratch the back of her neck, feeling a little embarrass. Seeing that made Seohyun smile. She move closer and initiated the bear hug for her. She remained immobile in her seat, as she took time inhaling those scent from the latter.

 

"But in your house, the rules are still up." whispered Seohyun naughtily to Yoona's ear, as then, she leaned back and brightly smiled to the deer.

 

Yoona's face turned like she just heard a horror story.

 

"So where's my favorite couple?" 

 

The couple just literally tilted their heads in unison upon recognizing the voice. 

 

"There you are girls. Let's start?" The photographer brightly announced right away.

 

 

 

 

2 hours later...

 

Yoona is once again on the right side of the back seat while her other half is on the left side - as they were taken back to the Villa. It's around six when the photo shoot ended and as they're now taking the road, it's around seven. Unexpectedly, the road is having a heavy traffic, consequently causing for both girls to have their annoyance. It's Saturday, so it's actually normal, as the driver have told them.

 

"I'm hungry."

 

"Me too, baby." said Seohyun, feeling her stomach through her hand.

 

"I bet we need to wait until this traffic will move before we could have our supper."

 

"Have you tried contacting Yuri or Sooyoung?"

 

"Earlier. And they're indeed back at the Villa. Tomorrow is wedding rehearsal, we can't miss that. Sooyoung mentioned." Yoona sighed, taking a glance outside through the tainted window of the car. She's exhausted, honestly. And tomorrow, it's going to be another day. Sigh~

 

Watching Yoona is tired staring outside, Seohyun suddenly thought of giving the girl a massage. She scooted closer, put her hands on her left shoulder, she massage her gently. 

 

"What are you doing?" Yoona looked at her blankly.

 

"Face the window completely. I'll massage your other shoulder." Seohyun requested.

 

"Ne?!"

 

"Just do it!"

 

"Oh, okay." Feeling like her heart just fluttered, Yoona reluctantly give her back to Seohyun. She took a heavy breath as she can feel the massage is getting much more comfortable. Not to mention, her cheeks just couldn't fight back and flushed. She can feel it. Though the girl has been doing this kind of treatment ever since they've known each other, to have think that they're a couple now seemed special. She felt special. She can't help it and bit her lower lip, as she suppressed her smile that has grown so big.

 

"I feel what you are feeling too. It's a bit tiring, but you know what? It's fun to do this. Especially that I'm doing this with the girl I love. I'm tying the knot with you, I can't still believe this. But I have to accept it." Seohyun softly chuckled, didn't stop massaging the deer.

 

"You can just quit if you want to." The doe-eyed joke, earning a soft punch at her back. She chuckled. "I mean, you can't do anything anymore. You are mine now."

 

"That's what I want to hear from you. You surely knows how to ruin a moment. I hate you." Seohyun mumbled, giving Yoona another soft punch on the girl's back before she continued massaging her.

 

"Hehe, You are just fun to see how you react."

 

"Tch, You'll see in the coming of days."

 

"Wae? Do you expect anything?"

 

"Nothing. Let's just see."

 

"Hmm, Okay." Yoona feels like closing her eyes. So she did. That way, she was able to feel how awesome is the massage. It just made her feel so relax. Her little stress just seemingly started to leave her body the more she can feel her massage. For a second, she thought she's in a massage center or in a spa? Seohyun has skillfull hands. How much she wanted more. "Keep it there, baby." she moaned, causing for the other girl to giggle. And yes, she was granted. Seohyun never stops. This time, her head. The young dj is massaging her head so good. 

 

"After this, you'll forget your name." Seohyun giggled, as she randomly think.

 

"Just like a food?" Yoona mumbled.

 

"Yes. But mine is my massage." whispered Seohyun. She then scooted more closer until she decided to include Yoona's temple. She had a peek on the doe-eyed girl's face, which lead her to see the latter is closing her eyes. But what caught her is that - her hands are keep on her lap. She was convinced that the girl is preventing herself from touch her. It made her smile and made her massage her very well. 

 

Up until the car finally moved, she didn't stop. She only stopped when she felt Yoona is dozing off. And in no time, the girl had fallen asleep. Alertly, she guided the girl's head to her lap - making sure she did not wake her up.

 

"Miss Seo, I think you should wake her up later. Both of you aren't eating anything yet after the shoot." The driver worriedly suggested, as she can see how Yoona's sleeping into the girl's lap.

 

"Don't worry, Oppa. I will. Yoona is just too exhausted. I can't take this from her."

 

The driver just smiled.

 

"Isn't she precious?" Seohyun softly asked, running her fingers through the girl's silky hair. She just literally fluttered, watching Yoona sleep. "Her forehead... " as her other hand caresses Yoona's face. "Her eyebrows... eyes... nose... cheeks... lips... and jaw... I love everything about her. I love everything on her.

 

"Um, if may I ask... how long have you been together?"

 

"Oh! Not that long enough but... four years."

 

"That's actually long Miss Seo. I'm sure both of you already felt that true love, already."

 

"Yes..." Seohyun smiled, a bit shy. Heck, she loved the words The driver had let out.

 

"You girls should keep the love like that. Though there were fights, mistakes , there's always a room for forgiveness." The driver softly uttered, earning a sweet smile from the young dj. "Just love and love, but don't forget about the things around you. Getting married is risky." He added.

 

Seohyun nods understandingly. "I'll keep that in mind Oppa." she then glance at Yoona, who can still be seen sleeping comfortably on her lap. She sighed, contented. "Just as long she keep her faith to our love, I doubt if we won't last long." lowering herself, she kissed the girl's forehead and smiled afterwards.

 

A few minutes later, they arrived at the Villa. Seohyun took this chance and gently push Yoona's head away from her. She place it against the window car. Then, she lightly shake her arm.

 

"Hey, wakie Im Yoona. Wake up! We are here." Her voice are so soft, that the driver could describe an angel's voice. "Baby, wake up. I thought you are hungry?" 

 

Yoona stirred from her sleep. But the moment she saw her girl, that big smile just quickly spread across her face. "I had a good dream, baby." and so, she wants to share something.

 

"What is it?" Seohyun flash a big smile as well. 

 

"You and I... In our honeymoon, cuddling in one bed~" giggled Yoona. Her cheeks just turned rosy. "It's so romantic because we are on top of the world~"

 

Seohyun just grinned. "Oh, That's so good to be true. But you know exactly what's in the real world. So wake up!" she literally snap a finger in front of her face before giving her a pat on her cheeks. "Come on, let's have some supper." she just went out on her way.

 

Yoona's fantasy was broken. She sighed and pouted. Hesitantly, she also step out of the car, not knowing that Yuri and Sooyoung were now standing outside, waiting for them. She was block by the two girls.

 

"Hyun! Just head to the house. We are still going to discuss something with Yoona." informed Yuri right away, before Seohyun could ask them.

 

"Okay. I'll meet with Grandma first." said Seohyun, convinced. She casually went inside the Villa, being followed by the butler who was carrying their wedding dresses.

 

"But I want to eat first." Yoona however doesn't want to stay long outside. She wanted to follow the young dj, yet, Yuri and Sooyoung insisted. Before she knows it, she was push back to the car. Yuri took the seat next to her as Sooyoung hurriedly took the driver seat.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?! Where are you taking me?" Yoona freaked out, upon realizing that Sooyoung had already drive off the car.

 

"Calm down, Yoong! We are just going out. Considering that you have fun alone time with Hyun, it's time for us to have fun." Yuri winked, that caused a weird looke from the deer.

 

"What do you mean fun?"

 

Sooyoung stared into the rear view mirror. "You know what does that mean Yoong."

 

"Fun as in... we'll be having some party!" Yuri exclaimed, as her right hand was on the air.

 

"What?! I... I don't understand. Another party?" Yoona confusedly replied. It just made her feel like she'll be send to a not so good place.

 

"You'll know later. For now, enjoy the ride." Yuri patted Yoona's shoulders. She push her lightly down to her seat so she's back at her seat, comfortably.

 

However, Yoona couldn't yet feel at ease. "If you guys planning to go to a club. Then from this moment, I want you to go back to the Villa!" 

 

"No way!" Both Yuri and Sooyoung reacted strongly.

 

"Why not?!" Yoona exclaimed, slightly pissed. "Just tell me what is this?!"

 

Yuri and Sooyoung made eye-contacts through the rear view mirror. As if they know what's on their mind, both sighed and the tan girl took the favor of explaining it to their friend.

 

"Well, we are going to a nearby club. As your friends, we want you to enjoy this wedding party intended only for you. Um, It was suppose to be you and Seohyun but since Grandma wanted only this for you, and she wants to talk with your fiancee, we decided it's only you."

 

The doe-eyed girl was speechless - at least for quit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter