Love Language 17

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A Rainy Date

 

 

 

 

 

 

After spending an hour and half in the nearest hospital, due from the injuries she got, Yoona flopped her back in the bed, with a loud sigh of relief. She only got a pain reliever and a bandage on her forehead. Other than that, nothing else. But the little pain was still there. Especially on her right cheek and her cut, in the corner of her lips. It hurts, but still can handle it. Who is Him Yoona for nothing? She's always been the strongest. Not to mention, her heart.

Tiffany, who was with her all this while, was the one who supported her on the way to the bed. She can't complain no more, since she actually just needs her help. 

 

"Did my father told you to look for me? Why did you drop by my last subject?" Yoona asked, not minding if she's being rude. 

 

Tiffany pulled a chair and sat down. "Hmm, you have the right topic to open. You did called me and told me to look for you, so I can ask you to drop me home. But things were seems surprising, and I saw you there... injured. But can I know why? Look how badly mess is you. Wait, don't tell me, you are some kind of gangster? No?"

 

Yoona chuckled, sarcastically. "If you don't have anything to say, kindly leave my room now? 'Cause I won't just answer your questions. Hmm?"

 

"Oh. I'd love to leave, however, Your father and my parents are coming in a while. So, let me enjoy talking with you first. Don't worry, I don't like the type of a person, like you. Just want to make all these things easy for us." Tiffany crossed her two arms near her chest. "I bet you know where will this going? So for them, can we at least pretend we like each other? I mean, friends?"

 

Yoona sighed and annoyingly rolled her eyes. "Whatever." she got off of her bed and walk to her desk, opening her drawer and brought her notebook out of it. She sat down in her leather chair and reach for her pen. Suddenly, she felt a pain struck her head, she winced and hold her head through her hand.

 

"Oh. Do you need help? Medicine? Have you-"

 

"Just leave, please. It will help me." Yoona mumbles, still holding her head, while her eyes are shut tight.

 

Tiffany heard it clearly. She shrugged her shoulders. "I'll be just waiting in the living room, then." and left the room casually. 

 

Yoona sighed in relief, as she heard the door close. The same time, the pain in her head slowly subsided. She took that as a chance and approach her bed, once again. She sat down at the edge of it and took her phone that was on the night stand. Yoona opened the conversation she has made with Seohyun the other time, and smiled upon reviewing them. This made her thought about what she promised earlier. Hastily, she holds her phone in two hands and type a message using her thumbs. After sending it, she lay back, waiting for any response from the young girl, while holding her phone up. A minute had passed, she wonders why Seohyun has not yet replied. She turned her body around, through lying on her chest and began to type another message she sent right away.

 

To Goddess Seohyun:

Wae?

Are you now, sleeping? It's still 9 in the evening, if I'm not mistaken.

 

To Goddess Seohyun:

Honestly, I'm not studying. 

I am thinking about you.

 

Last sent: 9:45pm.

 

Yoona puff an air, and once again turn on her back, waiting for any moment she would receive a response from Seohyun. Yet, before she could even wait for another minute, she heard a knock on the door.

 

"Who's there?" knowing Nana hasn't arrived, she asked, thinking it must be Tiffany.

 

It's Tiffany.I'm brining you a glass of water and pain reliever? Do you mind opening the door?

 

Yoona scratch the back of her head, irritated. Yet, she tossed her phone to the side and got off of her bed. She nonchalantly walks towards the door and opens it for Tiffany. "I told... " she was about to complain again, when stop halfway, having welcomed by Tiffany's bright eye-smiles, and her lips are sweetly smiling also.

 

"Let's be friends?" said Tiffany.

 

Yoona sighed, and took the glass and a single medicine tablet in Tiffany's grasp. "Thank you." she replied, and close the door again using her right leg.

 

By the way, our parents are on the way. Do I need to call your attention once they arrive?

 

Yoona didn't answer. She just sat back again in her leather chair and put the glass and the medicine on the desk. Before she could think of opening her diary again, she heard Tiffany's voice.

 

Just for the business. Let's be friends, Im Yoona.

 

"That's why i don't like to be your friend. I don't like this idea at all." Yoona replied, coldly and loud enough for her to hear Tiffany's chuckle outside.

 

As you say so. Anyway, I'll see you later.

 

Ruffling her hair frustratingly, Yoona groan at the same time and dropped her forehead against the desk. Yet, it only made her winced in pain, almost forgot she had her wound. She hissed, and just defeatingly take the medicine in one gulp. Can't help it, she lay back again on the bed, checking her phone for the 3rd time. Yoona didn't regret. She just received Seohyun's response, which made her bright smile to appear.

 

Okay. Let's go out tomorrow ^_^

 

Didn't even let any single second to go to waste, Yoona typed her reply and excitedly send it.

 

to Goddess Seohyun:

Yay!

I just can't wait!!! See you tomorrow, my Joohyunnie. <333

 

"Ugh." Yoona almost forgot as well, that even she would smile, she can feel the pain in her cheeks. She lay on her back again and sighed, happy to read the message. Due from her happiness, she couldn't take her eyes off of the latter's last message. "Aish. Hopefully this pain will go away tomorrow. Or I will make her worry, once we met. Damn that Taecyeon..." yet, she wouldn't forget, her body is still that weak and in pain. Hopefully, through the medicine she took, everything will be fine tomorrow. It could be their first date, so she aim it to success.

 

Yoona hug her phone, closing her eyes, while her smiles are all over the place. Not even caring now that it's still hurts to smile.

 

"Aww, this is exactly what I am waiting for. Hehe..." mumbles her, like an idiot.

 

A sudden knock on the door was heard, Yoona open her eyes and hate the fact that every person in the house keeps on disturbing her moment with Joohyun.

 

"Yah! who's there?!" she angrily yelled.

 

It's your father. Come down, we are going to have dinner together with Hwang Family.

 

"Damn. I'm really not going to make this happen." Yoona knew the purpose again of the dinner. She sat up, determined to be stubborn later.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

[Seo Residence]

 

Yuri, only put a simple smile, after reading Seohyun's response, instead of answering it through her sign language. But putting a simple, yet, a little upset smile to her didn't miss her best friend's attention.

 

'Best, you know how much I care and love you, right?' asked Seohyun, worried that it might misunderstand her best friend.

 

"Of-of course. I understand your decision. Okay, I'll be willing to wait then. Um, but don't you worry, there's no change of our friendship if ever you'll dump me. You are still going to be my best friend, right?" 

 

Seohyun nodded sincerely, and pulled her best friend for warming embrace. 'I love you, too, Yuri. But things seem to confuse me right now. Please, hang on. In time, I'll get the right decision. For us, for everybody.' she thought at the back of her head, before she pulled back and caressed Yuri's cheeks.

 

Yuri smiled, brightly, this time. Just feeling the soft nest of her best friend's palm makes her heart at ease. At least, she didn't dump her right away. Or she will be torn into pieces. 'I have a higher chance for this.' She thought, grabbing Seohyun's hand and kissed it, without unlocking their gazes. Staring at her sweet smiles right now, matters most for her.

 

'Can we enjoy the rest of the night, with keroro dvd again? But this time, it's a new episode.' Seohyun suggested, excitedly.

 

Yuri chuckled, and ruffled Seohyun's head. "Of course." as she got off of her seat and walk to the dvd player. Seohyun reach for the pizza on the coffee table and began enjoying them by her own. 

 

"These are indeed new. Where did you buy this?"

 

Seohyun wasn't even paying attention, as her eyes were caught up with another text message. She was staring at her phone only, while she thinks for  a moment, if she's going or not with Yoona. But she ends up having a quick decision, and replied to Yoona's offer.

 

Noticing her best friend, Yuri sighed and just put the dvd to the player then play the movie. To which, it gained Seohyun's attention. That made her smile. She stood up and flopped herself next to her best friend again.

 

"So who's texting you?" asked Yuri, as she uses another sign language together with .

 

Seohyun raised an eyebrow.

 

"I've seen you checking your phone." This time, Yuri pointed to Seohyun's phone, which was on her lap.

 

Looking down at it, Seohyun put an awkward smile to Yuri, before she replied. 'Boss Sunny. Texting me about my work tomorrow.'

 

"I see." Yuri nodded. She comfortably leaned on her seat and put her right arm behind her best friend. Seohyun to her genuinely, for a brief moment before putting back her attention the television screen while she enjoyed biting from time to time, with her pizza.

 

Feeling like she needed to lean on, Yuri scooted closer to Seohyun, bringing her head to the latter's expose shoulder, while she also enjoyed Sgt. Keroro. Oblivious how Seohyun almost jerk of the sudden contact of her cheek.

 

'I'm sorry best. I'm still at the messy point at this moment. Hope you could really wait. But like what I've said... I will always love you, no matter what.' Seohyun thought. Al though she hated to do it, it's the best thing she can do to avoid hurting Yuri nor Yoona.

 

Yuri smiled, feeling Seohyun touching her cheeks. Her hand just consciously makes it way to hold the latter's hand. Giving her a warmth at the same time.

 

As the time passes, both is dozing off to sleep. The pizza box on top of the coffee table is already empty, while their cans of sodas are standing lifeless beside. Yuri, who first noticed the heaviness in her head, lightly poke her best friend's forearm. The young girl's eyes fluttered open, feeling a continuous touch she was interrupted. She slowly leaned out, and Yuri looked at her with a big yawn.

 

"I think we need to sleep now." 

 

'Let's go to bed, Best.' replied Seohyun.

 

Yuri got off and offered her hand. 

 

'The dvd player. I'll get this. You go upstairs first.'

 

"Oh, No. I'll turn this off, instead. Go upstairs."

 

'Are you sure?' Seohyun can see Yuri, eager to have a good sleep already. She thinks it’s better Yuri will just go directly.

 

"No It's Okay. I insist. Go on now." Yuri said, pulling Seohyun up and push her to the stairs. Can't argue no more, Seohyun was defeated, as she casually climbs upstairs.

 

Yuri, who was satisfied, walked back to the living room and fixed the couches, and so as the coffee table. She spotted Seohyun's phone on top of the coffee table and keep it inside her pocket, before she put the box of pizza in a trash bin just right beside and turned the tv and dvd player off to ends it up.

 

Stepping inside the room, Yuri saw Seohyun is still awake. She seems to be writing in her diary again, causing for her to smile. 'Never change a bit'. That was she noticed. She approaches her in the bed and brought her phone out, to give it back.

 

"You seem to forget your phone."

 

Seohyun's eyes lit up, upon seeing her phone. She quickly grabs it and smiled at her best friend. 'You were the one who pushed me to the stairs, of course I would forget this.'

 

Yuri chuckled, ruffling Seohyun's hair before she replied. "I know. Hmm, Let's get's you to sleep." she motions her lie down. And Seohyun slowly complied. Her diary and her phone were back to the night stand, as Yuri also lay down on the couch next to her. But seconds later she got comfortable in her place, Yuri turned to Seohyun, only to see her sitting up and talk to her.

 

'Let's share a bed, Best. This is just too big for me.'

 

Yuri sat up. "You sure? You know already my feelings for you."

 

'It is. I would feel bad if you'll continue using the couch, while all along, we know each other well.' Seohyun stated as a matter of face.

 

"Hmm, Okay." Yuri smiled. She got off of the couch and slowly approach the bed. Seohyun also lay down again and patted the empty space next to her.

 

Yuri lay down, nervously. The closeness was not that bad, but she can't help but feel nervous, knowing that this would be the first time—them, in one bed. She doesn't know what to expect in the next hours.

 

'Good night.' Seohyun genuinely give Yuri a smile before she closes her eyes and slowly, but surely... drifted to sleep.

 

After some moment, Yuri turned to the right, staring in daze to Seohyun's side profile. "Aigoo, what have I been into? I can sense that you are treating me so well after I've confessed.You're so kind Seohyun, oh dear." She gulped afterwards, and slowly reach out for Seohyun's hair. She brushes them gently, can't help and feel her heart beating for the girl once again. It's been a long time since she decided to keep it. And now that her real feelings are out, she wouldn’t just give up.

 

"Choose what's best for you and me, I wouldn't matter. As long as I am still here, for you... I'll be willing to accept whatever is your decision." Yuri whispered, and finally stop caressing her best friend's hair and slowly also joined her best friend to her dreamland. She's sleeping, facing her.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

With a slam of the door behind her, Yoona heavily carried her legs to her desk and put her two hands against her head, massaging it thoroughly. While she’s doing it, faint voices from Tiffany, her father and Tiffany’s parents are ringing inside her mind.

 

To ensure that the U-Na Mall will stay strong longer, You have to marry Tiffany. Her family has a big share for the company, so there’s nothing to worry.

 

I actually love the idea. How about you, Yoona?

 

I would glad to be part of this Family. It’ll be our pleasure to help.

 

Sighing heavily, Yoona leaned back in her leather chair, and stared blankly to her monitor in front of her. ‘After accepting the testament, now this has to come so fast. U-Na Mall isn’t even bankrupt. It’s doing great as I look at it. What the hell are they talking about? Fix marriage? Aigoo, this is one of the reasons why I couldn’t seem to continue accepting my fate. As heir of this family, is really a boring life. Mom, you are freaking my life right now. Congratulations!’ Closing her eyes for a while, then opens it, Yoona made a deep inhale and exhale before  she turned the monitor of her computer and reach for her diary. A smile creep into her face, reminding herself that she actually just ask Seohyun for a date. ‘What I need in my life right now is Seohyun. She’s the only person I called life. Right, Yoona… your decisions are good. Don’t let them win dictate your life. Do as what you believe is right.’

 

Opening her diary, she started to write another entry. Then after that, she put it back in the drawer and climb back to her bed.

 

“Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day. I can’t wait.” She said, slowly drifting to sleep.

 

 

---------------------------

 

[Seo Residence]

 

Yuri woke up the first one, like she usually does. And for a record, ever since she woke up, she had the brightest smile. Not to mention, waking up besides her best friend she adore the most. That just made her put a positive feeling about Seohyun's feelings for her. 

 

"This is going to be an amazing day." she declared, talking to herself, while she's packing Seohyun's lunch box. Then, she put the lunch box securely to Seohyun's shoulder bag and happily skip to the living room. In which, she place it down on the couch. She climb upstairs and slowly walked in to the room she has shared with Seohyun. There, she found her combing her hair, already dressed and ready to leave for her work.

 

"Whoa~ why are we fixing everything, eh?" Yuri chuckled, as she also noticed, she's applying some little make up.

 

Seohyun didn't hear, likewise, and continue combing her hair through her brush. Yuri poke in her shoulder, causing for her to turn to her direction.

 

"You are putting some make-up? Didn't I knew, being a clown is only in the afterno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter