22: 12th Wheel

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

once again, thankies for voting the fic and subbing it. 

enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--The Revelations--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Driving School]

 

 

 

Yoona is in the back seat, couldn't get her mind off of her fiance over the call she made when...

 

"Omo! Omo! Omo!!!!"

 

*Screech

 

She needed to be snapped from reality. The car stopped with a super loud screech, literally just almost killed her soul. 

 

"Aish! I told you to prepare for the break every time so!" Yoona scolded the blonde from surprising her for the 2nd time. 

 

"I can't seem to press it under." Jessica reasoned with a pout, a little embarrass though. Yoona has been telling her to do so, but she couldn't seem do it.

 

"Tch, start it again. I'll guide you." Yoona shrugs, telling the blonde. Jessica hesitantly started the car once more.

 

"Slower... then... slower, eyes from the back then... in front." Yoona instructed carefully, which Jessica also copied. She keep her hands in the steering wheel, feet underneath as she control every moves from the car.

 

"Oh, red light. Slow down and... Slowly press the hand break and the break underneath." Yoona saw the light becomes red, carefully instructing the blonde right away.

 

Jessica did so, smiling on her own when it did stop so smooth. "Whoa!!!" she exclaimed with what she did.

 

"I told you. Don't make it fast. If there's need to be stop, you need to slow down the car before you could stop it in the side." 

 

"You're such a pro driver." Jessica praises, earning Yoona's beam of smiles.

 

"Oh wait, it's go now." Jessica just did so with her own.

 

"That's right. You learned so fast, Miss Jung." Yoona also praises. She is surely having fun instructing the girl. 

 

The car started so soft and it went faster as Yoona also instructed, guiding Jessica with all her knowledge. Turning from left to right, Jessica did as the deer told her so too.

Ocasionally, Jessica would smile to herself if every time Yoona would scold her again in the middle of the road. It was a scold, but for her, it seems a friendly reminder to always obey from what she is telling her.

 

It went on and on, until they stop the car in the parking lot as it came to an end.

 

"Whoa! Now I'm so impress!" Yoona clapped her hands to Jessica who made it right on parking the car. "You should treat me Miss Jung." she added in a joke.

 

Jessica smile so bright. "My instructor is good, how can I not learn?"

 

"Yeah... you thought so." But as quick as she is, Yoona looked away from her, instead to her watch. "Oh my god." She gasp, Just to see the time almost 3pm already. It has been 2 hours since she had started guiding the blonde. She got really engross, how stupid she was to forgot about the time.

 

"Waeyo?"

 

Yoona doesn't want to leave, but she needed to. "I'm... I'm sorry. But I need to go, Miss Jung."

 

"Work?"

 

"Yeah. I'm so so... sorry. Wait, umm... can I have my payment now?" though not liking it, she needed also to have a payment for her effort on toturing the blonde. Yoona shows her palm without hesitation.

 

Jessica chuckles as it came so adorable for her. "Yeah, of course. wait... cash or... "

 

"Aish! just send it to my atm. I'll call you later." couldn't wait no more, Yoona quickly interupted the blonde as she hurridely step outside the car. 

 

"Yah! wait!!!" Jessica couldn't stop her anymore from running off on the way to her car just parked also across her own car. Jessica sighed, watching the car speed off in her rear view mirror.

 

"Such a cutie." she mumbles, starting the car for her own now. But before she could start to move, her eyes caught something in the seat. She curiously picked it up, and opens the tiny box.

 

"Oh my." she was stunned by the shining diamond ring inside. "This means, she's... she's engage?" she smiled eventhough.

 

 

------------------------------

 

[22 Wheels building]

 

Yoona almost break her record from arriving the office. She arrived at exactly 3:30 pm, which says it's only 30 minutes of drive on the way to the building. Heck, she made a lot of violations in the road.

 

She scan her the office, breathing so heavily. But to her surprised, all are so busy. All are somehow in a hurry. And all are so stress with unknown problem. At least for her.

 

"What's happening?" She approaches Sooyoung in the side to asked her curiousity. Sooyoung stopped her calls and made her eyes up to a certain deer over the side.

 

"Some investors are calling the Busan Branch now. Wait, you don't know?" Sooyoung sure the blank in Yoona's face is exactly like if she's... hungry? Heck, it is different.

 

"What.Is.Happening?" asked Yoona again, eyes diverted to her fiance's office.

 

"Aigoo, she really doesn't know. We loss 300thousand dollars." Sooyoung nonchalantly informed.

 

"What? How?" Yoona exclaimed, upon hearing it clearly from the taller girl.

 

Sooyoung shake her head. "Yoona-ssi... who got the position to sell the cars 2 weeks ago? 22 cars from our company has been sold for a cheaper price."

 

Yoona couldn't comprehend what was in Sooyoung's mind. Did she made a mistake? "So are you, saying I did a mistake?"

 

"I'm not saying. I'm saying, our team has a fault on this. look at them, every team is now cooperating for this to solve. It's not only the cars that has a problem here, it's also the investors for the branch."

 

Yoona groans, literally just smacked her forehead as well. She tilted her head towards her fiance's office just to finally noticed that there were no shadow inside. 

 

"Where's... where's Miss Seo?" 

 

Sooyoung also took a glance at her office. "Oh, she's at the store. Checking all the new cars that arrives. And also to talk to some of costumers that-Yah! where are you going?" Sooyoung couldn't bring her sentence finish anymore, when Yoona had already run off.

 

"Tsk,tsk,tsk... If I'm not just observant. I don't think she has something for Miss Seo too." came Sooyoung's mumbles, going back to her landline phone.

 

"Oops! we have the same thought, too, Sooyoung-ssi." suddenly, Dara appeared in front of Sooyoung, causing for the tall girl to back away from her.

 

"Yah! How did you got there?!"

 

"Awww... I'm so heartbroken here!!! my Yoongie has another girl!!!" Dara didn't mind and wails instead. She dramatically walked over her desk while crying fakely.

 

Sooyoung laugh at her randomness. "Hahaha!!! Now we are even."

 

"Even so... I still like her. huhu..." Dara pouted, earning more of Sooyoung's laugh. However, as they laugh it loud, a certain tan girl had curiousity to walk over their side.

 

Dara and Sooyoung both stopped at their antics when Yuri asked them, "Is there, something to talk to? Yoona and Seohyun? What about them?"

 

The two looked at each other nervously, being stirred by their boss' stern eyes. 

 

"Umm... Director... "

 

"By the way, do call Miss Seo later for me." Yuri added, leaving the two dumbfounded.

 

"Does she knows?" Sooyoung whispers.

 

"I doubt so. She and Miss Seo are always together these past. How would she suspect?"

 

"Eesh, I thought she knows. But hopefully she won't. I learned to like both of them now, though. Seohyun is a great friend."

 

"Err... as if you and... wait, did you and Miss Seo went out?"

 

Sooyoung grins, nodding. "It's just a cafe date? I just thought so on inviting her while we were on a break."

 

"Tch, how did you do that? Yoona is always around her."

 

"Oh well, Miss Im is sometimes out yo! of course, I did grab the chance." Sooyoung beams to what she had done a week ago. It wasn't she exepected when Miss Seo grant her request to have a coffee break. It was quick but really give her heart flutters. The girl is just too adorable, how can she resist her? Plus, the girl is the kindest girl she has ever known when she saw her bought a cotton candy for a baby girl in the street.

 

Sooyoung can now die from the little moment she had with her crush. It blushes her, upon rememberring it.

 

"I'm envy." Dara mutters, shrugging Sooyoung's dreaming face right away.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

[22 Wheels Store]

 

It's locked.

 

Yoona find the glass door in the store lock. She twisted it again, but yet, it won't really barge to open. So instead of breaking it, she walked over the glass front wall of the store, just to see her fiance in the table, talking with someone in her phone. Some staffs were also around her, having the same work.

 

She can see it, they are trying to contact the costumers that bought the cars. 

 

It gives her much stress even when she saw her fiance nearly wanted to break her phone or even cry for the problem currently she is facing. It hurts her. Really hurts her much for watching her working so hard. She felt bad for herself.

 

Waving her hand over her, she catches her attention right away. One staff came to the main entrance, which she immediately jog to finally went inside the store.

 

"Guys, it's break time. Don't you want some break first?" came Yoona's voice which made the staff to look at their boss. Seohyun stared down to her wrist watch, and let them off for a break for the meantime. It came as a cue for Yoona to hurridely locked the door after the staff went outside.

 

She went back to the table and dropped the paper bag she has been carrying in front of her fiance. Seohyun refuse to pay attention to it, Instead, continue her conversation.

 

"Yeah... it is our fault, but... you see... if we can't... I Know and I surely understand it. But the company needed to... you can't? Aigoo, thanks for your time. Bye~" she end the call and quickly dials another costumer number. 

 

"Stop for a while. You haven't eaten." But Yoona stopped her, snapping the phone away from her.

 

"Give me that!" Seohyun however snapped it back away from Yoona, as she continue to call for another costumer. 

 

Yoona surely can see her fiance is mad. Or rather, she is really.really.really mad. So she quickly grabbed it back again to gain her attention. Seohyun sends her a glare. A deadly glare she hasn't seen.

 

But she knows her well. She reaches for her hand and squeezes it to comfort her. However, Seohyun was quick to avoid from giving in, letting go of her hand before she could say sorry.

 

"2 hours. I thought 1 hour. Now I know that friend is so more important." came Seohyun's cold voice. 

 

Yoona tried to reach for her, but the girl won't let her. She was even not staring at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter