Foolish Hearts [Final 3.3]

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I'm Sorry

3.3

 

 

 

"Yoona, you almost killed her!"

 

"I know!You don't have to say it to me!" Yoona angrily reacted to Yuri, as she abruptly also stood up from her seat. Yuri flinched at her reaction, stepping backward in the process. "I know... I know what I did..." Yoona sighed, as she turned to the door of Amber's ward. She couldn't believe what has she done. It was 2 hours ago now since that incident happened. If it wasn't for Yuri, who tried her best to stop her, she would have killed Amber already. But she was thankful.

 

"I can't believe that you  could posses such, strenght." said Yuri, totally shocked at the Yoona she saw. There was no mercy in Yoona's eyes when she saw her, beating the hell out of Amber's Soul. "But I do believe, that it was because you were mad of Amber, kissing Seohyun." yet, she understands. She put her hand on top of Yoona's shoulders, massaging them, so she could make her calm. 

 

Yoona brush her hand away, and sat back in her seat. "Will she able to forgive me?" 

 

"Yoona... " Yuri followed on her seat, and continue, "I know and I understand what you were feeling that time, but you should also know or you should also learn how to control your anger. Yoona that could lead you to trouble if I wasn't there to stop you. Please, before you could do such thing, think about it first."

 

"I just want to protect Hyun." Yoona mumbles, covering her face through her palms. "Amber almost want to harrass her, how do you expect me to react? That Amber is the idiot here, not me."

 

Yuri scoffed. "Look who's talking, eh? Both of you are idiot! Crazy about Seohyun's love!" then she smack her head lightly, earning Yoona's attention on her. "You do know Seohyun's heart will eventually end to you, don't you? 'Cause if you do, then why don't you learn controlling your jealousy and your temper?"

 

Yoona shifted her eyes somewhere else. Speficially, in Amber's ward. "I don't even know now if we're still going to be official. After what happened, I can sense some trouble ahead."

 

"Chincha?" Yuri chuckles. "What is it then?" she was amuse at Yoona's random thoughts.

 

"Joohyun... changing her mind and will dump me. I'm afraid... " 

 

Yuri's smile disappeared as she can see Yoona's eyes were serious yet, there were no sparkles. It was sad. And certainly, hopeless? She hope not.

 

"I don't think the big surprise for tonight will ever happened, even." Yoona sighed once again, feeling her heart heavy from guilt.

 

Yuri sighed, this time. "Right. I mean, it would be so bad timing, telling Hyun that her father got into an accident before your confession. She just freak out from what have you done. It was enough... or else... Hyun won't forgive us." 

 

Yoona smiled inwardly. "But it would be good to see Hyun's reaction of our surprise, than think of her reaction about the prank."

 

"Babo."

 

"Aish. But I guess, It will never happened anymore. So shall I cancel the romantic confession?" Yoona turned to look at the tan girl.

 

Yet, Yuri didn't answer right away. She thought for a moment before she answered, "Why don't we still do it, but without the prank anymore? Oh right. Let's change this then. Instead of a confession, a romantic way to say sorry? How 'bout that?"

 

Yoona's head enlighten upon hearing Yuri's suggestion. "Oh yeah... let's do that, then."

 

"I'll handle this. I'll just inform you." Yuri was about to stand up when Yoona pulled her back.

 

"What's your plan?"

 

"Secret. I'll just inform you, later... okay? Be a good girl, Yoong." Yuri patted Yoona's shoulder before she finally leaved, and left Yoona in the bench, alone.

 

The doe-eyed girl once again took a deep sigh, before she buried her face against her palms again. Out of a sudden, she felt her phone vibrated in her pocket. She hastily pulled it out and revealed the message.

 

from Krystal:

Unnie, how's amber? How's my sister? Did you guys had a talk now?

 

Taking a glance to her phone's time, it reads 4pm. "It has been 2 and half hour since Hyun and I haven't talked." she ought to remember. Seohyun has been in the ward as well, didn't even check on her. She thought, Seohyun is mad at her. "Aigoo. I don't like this." Yoona shake her head before she type a response to Krystal.

 

To Krystal:

Amber is in a good condition, already. Yet, I and Hyun are not good. She hasn't talked to me nor did she check on me here. Krystal I'm sad :(

 

Yoona tossed her phone back to her pocket before she decided to take a walk in the hallway. Yet, she was led to a vending machine. She tosses a coin and press the bottom of her order. In a few seconds, a can of caramel latte dropped in front of her. She casually picked it up. However, before she could even open and enjoy her drink, she was reminded of her past. Specifically, her past with someone like a Goddess.

 

Flashback...

 

It's the first date. And Yes, Yoona is so early. She's in front of the University, wishing that her patience will soon be over. But since she's so early, she doubted if it will be over too soon. Their plan is to see each other in front of their University, at exactly 10am. But due to her excitement, she accidentally sets her alarm clock at 7am. Then at 8am, she left her house, and arrived at their meeting place 8:15am. Since the University and her house are just nearby, it only took her 15 minutes to arrive.

 

It's already 9:00am, to which, she counted, it's already 35 minutes since she had arrived(waiting). 

 

Yoona can't help and felt her knees getting weak. Foolish her, she chooses to stand next to the guard's house, while waiting. Whilst, there's an available bench on the side. 

 

Another 30 minutes had passed, Yoona can no longer take it. She decided to take the bench and definitely had a sigh of relief, while she massage her legs thoroughly. She can't help and feel sweats dripping from her forehead. It's hot, surprisingly.

Glancing over the right side, Yoona thought she's already dead. Despite from her tardiness, she had a huge smile across her face after seeing herself, looking to a girl like Goddess, approaching her side slowly. As if a wind suddenly blows, she is breathless. And her heart is the only thing that she can hear. "Aww... my Goddess." she uttered, softly, as her eyes have no more reason to divert from something else. Taking a heavy lump under , her jaw dropped tremendously. Seohyun is in her all white dress, how do you suppose she's going to take it easy? Plus, it's going to be their first date. She's nervous. She's... more than excited.

 

"Yoong? Are you Okay?"

 

Yoona's jaw immediately closes as soon as she heard Seohyun's voice, and she stops in front of her. She quickly stood up and step back away from her. "You-you... look so-so b-beautiful Hyun." she stuttered, blushing profusely.

 

Seohyun blinked for a couple of times as she looks away shyly. "Thank you." she said, in such a low voice.

 

Yoona took a deep breath and hesitantly reach for Seohyun's hand. Yet, way before she could hold her, Seohyun meet her halfway and hold her, without even staring at her.

 

Both gulped nervously. As if they just hold hands, they can't help and smile so wide to their own, like an idiot who just captured by a cupid.

 

"This is... the first time I'm going to hold you not as bff anymore." Yoona said, as she intertwined their fingers. She breathed in and out, allowing her nerves to calm, first. When she does, she confidently started to drag her girlfriend. Seohyun was taken slightly aback. But she eventually allowed Yoona, softly dragging her on the way to the bus.

 

Biting her lower lip, Seohyun slowly looked at the doe-eyed girl, smiling in the process. It has been 24 hours now since they're officially dating. She's not into counting hours, but she couldn't help. Especially that today, later, she's going to leave Seoul for her grandmother in Los Angeles. This is going to be memorable for her, before she could fly away from her.

 

A couple of moments later, they arrived at the bus stop. It was also on time, as a bus stops in front of her. Yoona consequently give Seohyun her way first, before she follows her inside.

 

Sitting side by side, both seem to have a little awkwardness towards each other. Usually, they would automatically interact, or whatsoever. But ever since they got official, the friendship seems to slow down? Yeah, screw their feelings. Yet, both know that they're longing for each other.

 

Taking her courage, Yoona initiated the skinship, through holding Seohyun's hand firmly. Seohyun turned to her and showed her sweet smile. Yoona then once again took her courage by leaning forward and kiss Seohyun's cheeks. The latter smiled shyly at her actions.

 

"Hyun, I know we aren't just friends anymore... but I want you to get comfortable, Okay? I don't want you to feel awkward just because we are now officially dating." Yoona softly uttered. "Nothing has changed. Yet, our friendship is now in the next level." she certainly knows Seohyun is new to 'dating'. Well, even her. But she wanted to make things easy for them. This isn't about friendship anymore. They're in a whole new level, which is called, 'Love'. "We are now a couple... Okay?" she said, caressing her cheeks through her free hand.

 

Seohyun nodded. "Yes, Yoongie."

 

"Okay. Um, to start with. I want to name you as... sweetheart? And you'll also call me that. How was that?" Yoona grinned, suggesting a couple nickname.

 

"Sweetheart?" Seohyun blushed, but she like it. "Um, O-okay."

 

Yoona giggles. "That's right. You are my sweetheart now... Hyunnie."

 

"Err... but it's kind of... chessy, Yoong." Seohyun can't help but complain at the same time. She like the nickname, yet, it cringe her. It's like they're candy?

 

"Eh? What's wrong about that? We are a couple now."

 

"I know. But... is it... necessary? I felt a little... Um, cringe?"

 

Yoona poke Seohyun's nose. "You are so adorable and cute, Hyunnie. That's why I have fallen for you."

 

"Aish. Can we just change this?" Seohyun whined.

 

"No way. You are going to call me sweetheart, and I call you the same." said Yoona, determined. 

 

Seohyun sighed and looked away. Her cheeks are so red by now. She doesn't even know how obvious it was for Yoona that she eventually just like the nickname. Sigh.

 

"Hyunnie, are you sulking?" Yoona noticed, she's not speaking anymore.

 

 

A few seconds of silence...

 

 

"Fine, sweetheart." Seohyun pouted cutely, earning a beautiful alligator smile from Yoona. She copied her and pinch her cheeks along with her giggles. 

 

"I love you." Said Yoona sweetly. She can't agree enough, about how happy she is at the moment. She certainly loves the girl next to her.

 

"I... love you, too Sweetheart." Seohyun said, earning a kiss on her cheeks from the doe-eyed. Both couldn't take their eyes off of each other, while smiling so happily and lovingly together. Yoona would chaste a kiss to Seohyun's cheeks, while the younger would pinch her cheeks. They're doing it until they didn't notice, the wall between them as a couple has been broken. The atmosphere is so bright a lovely, that people who might see them will eventually see them as a couple.

 

Seohyun then rested her head on top of Yoona's shoulders as they fell into silence. Just enjoying the ride with only the two of them know.

 

-------------------

 

[Amusement Park]

 

"I'll be back, Okay?" Yoona said before she stole a kiss to Seohyun's lips and eventually runs away quickly. She bit her bottom lip, thinking that she might surprise her girlfriend. She keeps her smile all over her face, scanning the sorroundings, in search for any drinks she can buy for Seohyun after their ferris wheel ride. A couple of minutes had passed, she finally saw a vending machine, instead. 

 

"Hmm... what am I going to buy?" Yoona can't think right away. There are a lot of juice in the machine, which probably would certainly make her girlfriend, since the latter all likes the drinks. "Oh yeah. Grape juice." she said, before tossing a coin in the hole and choose her order. When it drops in front of her, she was about to picked it up when a hand beats her to do so. Yoona turned around and saw a man in black. She step two backwards, surprised of the sudden appearance of the man in his 40's.

 

"Grape juice? You know you could also give this to my daughter, Yoona." The man handed her a can of caramel latte.

 

"P-President Seo. How-how did you know?" Yoona reluctantly accepted the latte along with the juice, the man handed afterwards. She gulped nervously, knowing the man too well. Of course, who wouldn't know Seohyun's father? The famous business man in Seoul? 

 

Mister Seo step forward squinted his eyebrows so close to her face. "You know Yoona, you are not that bad for my taste... since you are already a family friend. I just want to make sure that you are not going to hurt my daughter. Can I count you on that?" He then leaned back, anticipating for any answers from the doe-eyed.

 

Yet, Yoona had a hard time processing those words from the father of her girlfriend. She can't even stare at him straight.

 

"Yoona! Answer me!" Mister Seo yelled, taking Yoona by surprised.

 

"Y-Yes of course! President Seo!" 

 

Mister Seo grinned, upon hearing such quick answer yet, clear from Yoona. He then patted her shoulders. "Don't worry, it's only 5 months away from you. She'll be back before you know it."

 

"It's not a problem, President Seo. I am planning to stay connected with Hyun. So, No worries." Yoona muttered, smiling inwardly.

 

Mister Seo simply reach for the latte and opened it for Yoona. He then give it back and give her another piece of advise.

 

"Once I know you hurt her, you know I'm not going to be easy with you. Okay? Am I clear?" 

 

Yoona nodded, still afraid of President Seo's presence. When she receive a ruffle on her hair, she smiled and finally looked at him.

 

"Go now. I don't want my daughter to wait."

 

"Um-" Yoona didn't try to answer anymore, as the older left the place casually. She can only heaved a sigh of relief and smile to herself once again. She looked at the latte and the juice, "For the first time, I made a good conversation with your father, Hyunnie. Although he made all of it, I'm glad he blessed us." She then jogs back, to where did she left her girlfriend.

 

End of Flashback...

 

 

Yoona mentally snap back to reality after she finished her latter. But unlike from earlier, she had a smile creeping in her face, rememberring those times. Yes. She definitely has a reason now to protect Seohyun. 'Do not hurt, her'. Although she does so many times from the past, she realized she shouldn't be now. What was the past stays from the past, and there's no more reason to do the same.

 

Having another spirit, Yoona left the vending machine and went back to the ward. Instead of staying outside, she knocked in the door and there wasn't even a second t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter