Cloned Love: Mission 4.4

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ESCAPE AND THE TRUTH

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The whole building of AIA is on panic. Their guest also known as Im Yoona escaped from her own room. Seohyun, Yuri and Director Im quickly gathered the agents and immediately made plan.

 

After the briefing, they gathered their equipments with only one goal--capturing Im Yoona.

 

They formed 3 teams; Team A was in advance level to the last floor, Team B was in the ground, while Team C was in the middle, ready to have a combat actions.

 

Seohyun was in Team C together with Yuri, Director Im was in the view feed to guide them and Director Smith was on the rooftop for another support.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She’s already at the 7th level. Come on team, get ready.

 

“Copy that.”

 

“Go-go-go-go!!!”

 

The head of the team instructed his Team. Seohyun was behind Yuri, all ready to have a combat with her own girlfriend. They’re in 3rd level now, heading to level 4 through an exit stair case.

 

Agents give their way to ever professional agents in the way and the youngest agents were one of it. Yuri was the senior and she was the rookie. But with her skills, she was now in level with her sunbae.

 

--

 

“She’s at the conference room. Agents.”

 

With another voice, all agents nods. They arrive at 7th level easily. One by one they cornered the conference room. Yuri ordered one of the agents to broke the door and in an instant, three agents pointed their rifles as soon as the door was broke.

Some agents were behind for a support and others were scattered to the back portion of the room.

 

They scanned and scanned the room but nothing was there.

 

“Director Im? She’s not here.” Yuri hissed over her earpiece.

 

In the view feed, Director Im was in the state of confusion. He saw it clearly that her daughter enters the said room.

 

“Director Im, he’s already at the 11th level.” An agent told him.

 

“What? How did she do that?” Director Im asked in surprised.

 

“Director Im?” it was Yuri.

 

“She’s at 11th level. Damn this! Something is really going on with her!” Director Im hissed, hitting his table.

 

At the same room was also Doctor Park, fixing his stare to one of the computer screens in his table. He saw all of it. Yoona is fast with a blink of an eye.

 

“She’s still as strong as I can see from her.” she mutters in beam. Director Im heard it and made a questioning look to the Doctor. “What do you mean? She isn’t an android, right?”

 

Doctor Park nods. “Not an android... but a special one.”

 

Flashback…

 

Three dead bodies were found at the central Australia. Families were claiming them as their respective families but, they’ve been dead for almost a year already? What is going on with the society? Stay tuned for more information about them.

 

It was in the report. My androids seem to be weak.

 

-----

 

Mr. M keeps on calling me to formulate another medicine to keep them stronger and I did all my best of it. More androids was created more money for Mr. M.

 

“Good job. You know how much money we have now? Perfectly billions.” Mr. M once told me. “But I should know, when will you give Yoona the best medicine for her? she’s still so weak in my eyes.”

 

I glance at Yoona who was in her chair fixing her bandage in her arm. Indeed, she’s getting weak. Her human body won’t take an everyday mission. The more she keep herself getting into action, the more I can see her much desperation to be stronger together with her fellow members. She wanted to be stronger than those androids she thought they are the same.

 

“So?”

 

“Okay… I’ll say what I can do.” I told Mr. M and glances to her again. She looks at me puzzle. I know what I can do now.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A week pass, after my desperation to formulate a safe medicine for her, I came up with this new medicine I call… 'endel'. It’s a safe medicine that has two effects…

 

One, she’ll be fast and furious.

 

Two, her strenght would be stronger than my ordinary androids.

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

So one night, I made her sleep and lay her in my lab bed and took my medicine to inject it in her. It was all set. 

 

“Doctor Park?” she opens her eyes, and I can see the eyes there. It’s a success, I can see the eyes too that looks like an android. “I am thirsty.” She said but I decline to give her and said… “Go get it for yourself.”

 

Without notice, she jumps off and like a blink of an eye; she disappeared and went back with a glass of water.

 

“How… did… wait—Yoona? How did you do that?” I was surprised, I never tested this medicine to any animals yet and the effect is like this.

 

“Do what? Get this? Uh… Oh… I run? Yeah?” she grins.

 

she’s so fast.

 

And thinking of another evidence of this change, I reach for a thing.

 

“Yoong? I want you to break this.” I said, showing her a metal square. She just raises a brow and instantly, she punches it and made a hole.

 

“Whoa!!! Doctor Park, I can now do this?” she’s so innocent when she said that. “Am I stronger with than them now?” she asked and I nod.

 

“Oh my gosh, Thank You so much!!!” she rejoices and hugs me.

 

It made me beams. I can see another achievement of me being a scientist.

 

 

--

 

A year later…

 

“Yoona… GD and TOP… “ all three’s head looked up to Mr. M. I was behind them. We were in a helicopter. This is going to be our 105th time to jump into an island. Yes, 105th, for a year… Mr. M had a success career both in South Korea and Australia. Not being a well known business man but a well known stealer. He had made a lot of contacts from businessmen around globe. And together with this, his androids with Yoona have a nonstop of missions. Though sometimes it’s a failure, we made sure that at the end, we will be the winner.

 And what is we are about to jump? A secret island that Mr. M wanted his android to be safe. Our old facility has been discovered now and I don’t think we should continue operating there.

 

“Listen, you guys will be the first one to jump. See to it that this island has no one. Kill all kinds of living organisms there, understood?” Mr. M continued and they all nods.

 

It was TOP who jumps first, followed by GD and Yoona.

 

They all were excited to jumps. Until it was my turn.

 

--

 

The island has indeed people living. They were all surprised to see us. But our androids and Yoona is better. They finished them in one try.

 

We successfully owned the island and build our new facility. It was then our new home. I and Yoona were in one house while others had their own too. Mr. M has his too, but will only use if he’ll stay over. He needs to be at his own daughter every time there wasn’t any new to do.

 

 

--

 

2 years later…

 

“What’s up? Did something good happens?” I asked, noticing the happiness in her. And this is new to me.

 

“Yup! I just bump into this girl.” she smiled widely, having a glass of orange juice. I can see some sparkles there, in her eyes. Might be, in love? But… I don’t think its right. She still has her girlfriend.

 

“A girl?”

 

“Yeah… she’s cute… but… unfortunately Doctor Park, she’s… the girl Mr. M wanted to be dead.” She said seriously. I can see her worries.

 

“Who is this?” I wanted to ask what keeps her worried.

 

“Miss Seo.”

 

When she mentioned to me her girlfriend’s surname that made me think of keeping her normal body for the meantime. The medicine that i give to her is only a 24 hour effect and she will be back again with her non mercy thought if she got angry.

 

End of flashback…

 

 

“But why she’s experiencing this, all of a sudden? I mean… she’s weak when she got here?” Director Im asked.

 

“That’s why I came back with her vitamins, but it seems her weakness lately was for another one? Her weakness I am seeing the last time from isn’t the same. This isn't good.”

 

“If I’m not mistaken Mr. Im, Miss Seo had this device on her when she caught her. I think that’s the—“ and agent was cut off when another one echoed in the room.

 

“Doctor Park, the device that Miss Lee gives has an effect too. She told me, it will weaken an opponent. I think this is the reason.” Came Seohyun’s voice in the monitor. They all turned.

 

“That explains. But Miss Seo, be careful now. She’s back. Her strength is back.” Doctor Park warns.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ding~

 

All agents immediately pointed their rifles when they got in 15th level. They scattered around to search for their one opponent.

 

“Yoona… where are you?” Yuri mutters, fixing her eyes to every corner of the room.

 

“Guys, alert.” Seohyun said. She’s behind Yuri.

 

With a nother turn on their left at the hallway…

 

 

*BOOM.

 

 

An explosion was made, glasses were broke and all agents were thrown away. Groans and winces filled the hallway.

 

There was a smoke that keeps them blinded.

 

“Argh! I can't see anything.” One of the agents said.

 

The smoke is still so heavy, having them a hard time to regain their strength. Yuri and Seohyun were not exceptional, they keep on trying to get up but will end up in the floor.

 

“Yuri Sunbae, I can’t waste time.” the young agent hissed, pulling herself up. She stumbled ahead and tried to balance. Though nothing is pain in her body, the smoke is weakening them. This isn’t the same as some smoke she always experience, it’s as if a new one.

 

“Seohyun, careful.” Yuri tried to voice out. All agents were still in their places, trying as hard as they can too.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“What is this, Director Im?” asked Doctor Park, seeing the monitor is full with smoke.

 

“I don’t know. Might be, my daughter—“

 

“No, she stole our explosive device!!!” an agent suddenly exclaimed, catching all the agents attention inside the room.

 

Director Im quickly turned to his left and look at the monitor of the said agent. In the screen, it was when Yoong broke a room at 2nd level. She stole 3 explosive black metal balls.

 

“Im, that’s our metal balls.” Director Smith said by his earpiece. “The smoke coming from that bomb will scatter around the building. Guys, cover up your self there.”

 

Quickly, the agents went to their respective chairs and grab their respective smoke proof jackets with masks. Doctor Park and Director Im do the same.

 

--

 

Time passes, Seohyun made through a half from those smoke around. She couldn’t see clearly but she knows she needs to. She tried her best and walk more forward.

 

The agents around were almost the same as the others at the view feed and they grabs their jackets on their side bag packs. Yuri was the same. But due to heavy smoke in their place, they’re yet so weak and can only move an inch.

 

“Seohyun… “ Yuri is getting weak, clutching her chest so tight. “Be safe place.”

 

--

 

Gearing herself with the jacket and the mask, Seohyun made it to the explosion place. She saw an unclear dust at the ground. Turning to the left, a glass was broke, coming from a room.

 

Slowly and slowly, she made it to the hole of the room.

 

“Yoona… “ she called, having been seeing a silhoute.

 

With two more steps forward, she pointed her gun to the silhoute. Though still so weak.

 

“What are you doing?” asked the silhouette. Seohyun sure it was from her girlfriend. But why is her girlfriend in the room? Oh well, she can’t see anything clearly inside the room.

 

She wanted to answer but she got weaken by then and drops on her knees. She took a lot of deep breaths.

 

Without any notice, her body fully drops in the floor when a hard kick was made through her back. She grunted in pain.

 

“Yoona… “ she called weakly. “It’s m—“

 

Another one made through her stomach. “Argh!” she winces. The silhouette is facing her already.

 

The doe-eyed girl made another one on her right side, throwing Seohyun in the corner. She kick the floor and runs forward to give the young agent another kick.

 

By then, seohyun is already coughing with blood.

 

“Yoona… wake up.” but still, Seohyun keeps on trying to call her girlfriend.

 

“I’m awake.” The doe-eyed girl said before landing another kick in the young agent’s abdomen. It was so strong that she nearly lost her visions.

 

The smoke is getting thinner now, making Seohyun to see who’s doing a lot of kicks in her stomach.

 

Another one and she nearly lost her visions again.

 

She could no longer want this way. It’s unfair.

 

“You’re dead!!!” she can now see the eyes from her girlfriend. it’s burning in fire.

 

Gaining her strength once more, she tried to dodge all the attack above. She should fight back or else, she can see no longer see another light of this mission.

 

She keeps on dodging here and there. It’s pain but she’s getting use to it.

 

Punch, dodge and more punches from her girlfriend, it made her escape a tear in the corner of her eyes. The Yoona she knows back then was no longer there.

 

Kick…

 

She was thrown again and hits a table.

 

With another pain, her heart is aching at the same time. Why all of a sudden is happening this? she should've known, so that she can prepare.

 

“Ha… Ha… “ she took a lot of heavy breathes, trying to hold the tears in her. She wanted to fight back now. She should.

 

But.

 

She was thrown again to another wall, hitting her back. She screams in agony.

 

Until the smoke is no longer there, she can able to see where her girlfriend is. The latter is by the distant, wearing a gear for the smoke and a smirk crept into her lips. Her girlfriend’s eyes were no longer red but black replaces.

 

She can still feel the strong aura and it frightens her.

 

“You should be sleeping now.” The doe-eyed girl said before she dashes forward and…

 

Made a hole in the wall.

 

The hole was just inches away in Seohyun’s cheeks. She was left stunned, her eyes widened and continues of breathless can be heard from .

 

“But I should know…. I’ll torture you first.” A smirk was seen again. The doe-eyed girl swings her right leg hitting Seohyun by her left. Seohyun was thrown again, hitting a glass table.

 

This time, Seohyun is more confident now. She quickly compose herself and jab a straight hand to her girlfriend, but Yoona was fast to catch her wrist. She got twisted and was kicked at her right side. Seohyun groans.

 

“Ah… Yoona stop.” She huskily said.

 

Seohyun then tried to let go and once she got freed, she answers the doe-eyed girl a kick too, but then again, her girlfriend is quick and she was caught at her leg.

 

Yoona throw her again. Charging on her feet, the doe-eyed girl runs and swing her leg to kick the girl, but it slip away when she trip at a thing and landed her back to the floor. But she quickly compose herself.

 

/thud.

 

Seohyun fell in the floor. She took a lot of deep breaths and quickly regains back. She immediately runs to kick Yoona by her stomach. Yoona didn’t see it coming and was thrown a little.

 

Seeing a gun on her right side, she quickly jumps off to grab the thing and pointed it to her opponent. Seohyun didn’t waste time and kicks it aside. Yoona receives a hard kick to her head. She was thrown, hitting a wall.

 

Seeing this as opening after kicking her girlfriend, Seohyun quickly followed the doe-eyed girl and grabs her girlfriend by the collar.

 

But Yoona is determined to win, she immediately kicks the young agent by her feet and she got freed. She showed her fist and made a jab straight to her face. Seohyun grunted in pain.

 

Seohyun answers back with an upper cut, but was dodge and she was thrown again, hitting a glass. She was now at the hallway. Her body is having a lot of small cuts especially her arms and a little by her cheeks.

 

Yoona then took the gun and runs towards the young agent.

 

And She stops and pointed it nearly in Seohyun’s head. The latter is struggling to compose herself.

 

“I regret for torturing you, I think I should follow Mr. M’s order now.”

 

/click.

 

BANG!

 

Seohyun closes her eyes tightly after the shot. Did she was hit?

 

Unknown to her, it came from another one. She quickly look up and see her girlfriend clutching by her right arm. The girl is wincing.

 

She turned to her left and find Yuri there, pointing her gun to her girlfriend.

 

“Yah!!! why did you do that?” Seohyun yelled out.

 

After hearing the loud voice, Yoona then acted and grabs the young agent by the collar, host-aging her. The bloods dripping by her arm is not even a hindrance for her strength.

 

“Drop your weapon!” Yuri said firmly.

 

Yoona smirked. “No, you drop your weapon instead… or I will kill this girl.” she said, stepping away fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter