My Bride 07

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

07 | Lover's Quarrel 

 

 

 

"Yoona! Oh, how much I miss you... " Grandma Im wasn't fond of showing her feelings to the public - but when it's about her grand daughter, she would never miss a chance and do such thing. Her arms just widely open as she approach the deer - in attempt of hugging her. However, just when she is about to do so, she stops when she noticed a certain someone was in the pool, that caught her attention.

 

"How come I miss this chance and meet this young lady?" Grandma Im has her eyes to the stranger; tall, y and looking like a precious gym with her white porcelain skin and angelic face. Not to mention, she has such a rosy cheeks and smiling lips. And as if a club music plays in the background, she has this grin crossing her face when the stranger get herself off the pool in such a slow-motion. If some boys would be around, she bet, she can hear whistles. But before even she could have a good sight, her grand daughter blocked her visions.

 

"Hi! Grandma! I miss you too." Yoona sheepishly replied, as she was about to hug the elder. But Grandma Im's attention was totally into the girl - ignoring her grand daughter and walked passed at her. Yoona however quickly rushes and blocked her way, preventing her again.

 

"What the hell Yoona?! Give me a way!" Grandma scowled. She peek behind Yoona, only to see the stranger is now smiling and bowing from the distance to her. Thus, the deer also followed her head, blocking her sight. 

 

She was annoyed.

 

"Grandma, we need to go back to the house first-"

 

"YOONA! THE STRANGER LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! GET A LIFE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" 

 

Yoona panicked, as she quickly rushed to Seohyun's side and got her shirt before Seohyun could do it to her own. She didn't let her say something anymore, as she hurriedly took the chance and do the favor of putting the shirt on the girl. Then, she fixed her hair and wipe her face a little with her thumb before taking her hand. There, Seohyun stopped her.

 

"Your grandma?" Seohyun's voice is low, yet calm.

 

Yoona nodded. "I'll introduce you to her. But before that, let's breathe in... breath out." Seohyun did as she was told and smiled sweetly to her.

 

"Okay, let's go." Seohyun hold Yoona's hand back, suddenly feeling confident. Yoona also smiled and finally face the elder waiting for them.

 

"So... this is your girl, Yoona?" Grandma Im has a warm smile, towards Seohyun. Yet, a bit teasing her grand daughter. She didn't expect the girl is Yoona's fiancee. She really liked her.

 

Yoona bit her bottom lip slightly before she spoke. "Yes, Grandma. Um, meet my fiancee, Seo Joohyun. And, baby? This is-"

 

"Im Taeyeon." Grandma Im interrupted her grand daughter, introducing herself instead. She held her hand out along with such a welcoming smile. 

 

"Uh... Nice to meet you, Grandma." Seohyun released her hold with Yoona and took the elder's hand, introducing herself as well. "Seo Joohyun. But you can call me Seohyun or Hyunnie. Um, my friends prefer to call me that" she added, so glad to meet Yoona's grandma. Finally.

 

"Whoa! You're so pretty my dear." Grandma Im replied as she shook a hand with the young girl. "Yoona sure knows how to choose a girl. No? But I'm glad that it's you... finally. I mean I'm sure it's not new to you how playgirl is my grand daughter... or you don't know?"

 

"Of course, I do know, Grandma." Seohyun giggle, couldn't believe that even if she's sick, her bright smile is so pretty. "But... it's nothing for me - because I know we are meant to be." she added with a tease of smile to Yoona. 

 

"Yeah... I believe so, too."

 

"Ahem, Grandma. She's mine." Yoona butted, as she playfully block their hands with hers. Grandma Im chuckle heartily to Yoona.

 

"If your grandpa is still alive, He would really scold you, Yoona."

 

"Too bad he's out there - in heaven." Yoona stuck her tongue out, playfully.

 

Seohyun smiled at the cute interaction between Yoona and her grandma. This side of the doe-eyed really so admiring.

 

"Anyway, have you girls tour the entire Villa?" Grandma Im asked, willing to tour the couple.

 

Yoona was about to agree but then she thought Seohyun and her friends just arrive and for sure, she is having that jet lag too. So she change her mind. "Um, we would love to, Grandma. But I thought of resting first." She took a glance to Seohyun. "You know since we just arrive and most of us are having this jet lag."

 

"Ah yeah, my bad. And it seems the sun will set in a while. So I don't think today is a good idea. Anyway, I'll ask my Director to show you girls the rooms so you both can have the rest. Then, we'll have dinner later. Is that Okay?" 

 

"There's no problem about that, Grandma." said Yoona softly.

 

Without any warning, Grandma Im took step forward and hug her grand daughter warmly. "Aigoo, I miss you, Yoona."

 

"Me too, Grandma." replied Yoona softly, as she wrapped her arms around her grandma's waist. She smiled along with Seohyun. But never missed and wink at the younger girl.

 

Pulling back from the hug, Grandma Im was about to hug Seohyun as well, but the latter step back.

 

"I had a little swimming earlier, Grandma. Um, I'm quite wet." and reasoned right away. Yet, she didn't mind and still warmly welcomed the girl.

 

"Welcome to the family, Seohyun. I wish you a happy and lovely life with my choding." she softly uttered near the girl's ear. Thus, she added in a whisper, "Don't forget and give me a grand child right away."

 

Seohyun's cheeks slightly turned red as she nodded and took a glance to Yoona, who is innocently smiling at them. She give her back some rubbing before both of them released it and smile to one another again.

 

"Alright, let's get inside now. You still have to change, baby~" Yoona sweetly said, taking Seohyun's hand with hers. Grandma Im looked at her with an amuse smile.

 

"You really want me to die from diabetes, honey?"

 

"What? You're diabetic?" Yoona frowned, didn't catch the joke. "I thought you have a cancer?" 

 

"Gosh, whatever Yoona. That was a only a joke. " Grandma Im could only pat her grand daughter's shoulders and ushered them to follow her back inside. Yoona blink for a couple of times, processing the joke, yet, her mind seemed doesn't know such joke.

 

Seohyun giggle at the sight of the lost deer, as they followed the elder back inside.

 

 

 

____________

 

 

 

 

Seohyun couldn't believe that she couldn't avoid the fact of sharing a room with Yoona. Grandma Im especially give them the key of the room for only the two of them, and was like 'Hell No!', but good thing it's only in her mind. Now that they're a 'couple'. A pretend to be wife later, she knows she can no longer complain. Not to mention, sharing a bed with Yoona.

 

"Nips-"

 

"I'd like to propose as well. Refrain calling me my nickname. You should address me as 'Baby', now." Yoona cut Seohyun's words before Seohyun could continue her words, while placing all their clothes to the closet. "By the way, I almost thought Grandma won't like you because she saw you in your two pieces only. It really scares me. But glad she liked you. Of course, she would." she chuckled afterwards.

 

Sighing, Seohyun sat down at the edge of the bed. "So... this is really is it?"

 

"I know what you are thinking - but Yes. This is it, baby~" Yoona proudly say the pet name. She turned and smirked to Seohyun. "Wae? do you want to use darling, honey bunch, sweet potato or honey, instead?" 

 

"Baby, is okay. Um, So I should really get use to this." Seohyun mumble her last few words as she lie down and let out such a huge yawn. Feeling like her eyelids are now heavy like it use to be when she's sleepy.

 

Yoona approach the bed and sat down next to the girl. "Just rest for a while - then we'll have dinner later." she patted her hand. The latter rolled over and lie down on her chest instead. She folded her arms to use it as a pillow. 

 

"Baby, can I have some massage, first?" Seohyun moaned, as she favored to the doe-eyed. Realizing her words, she change her mind and lay on her back but Yoona abruptly rolled her on her stomach again.

 

"Aww... my pleasure, baby." Yoona climb to the bed and put her two hands to the young dj's shoulders. Right then, she started to massage her with care and gentleness. She can't stop herself and giggle, as the girl under her also giggle with her massage. "You Like that?"

 

"Yes..." Seohyun bit her bottom lip, as she somehow relax and didn't want to complain. "Um, can you lower? I have some back pain out there." mumbled Seohyun. Her eyes shut momentarily.

 

Yoona obliged - running her fingers to Seohyun's back now. The latter can't really help herself and giggle. It's a bit ticklish for her. But at the same time, so relaxing.

 

"By the way, Grandma is so healthy in my eyes. I just thought she's not sick." Yoona shared what she observe. But instead of a verbal answer, she heard the girl under her hummed and a soft fainted giggle was heard. She looked her face and find the latter seemed slowly drifting to sleep.  Yoona can't contain herself and pinch her puffy cheeks.

 

Seohyun's eyes fluttered open but only to close it again because she wanted to enjoy the massage more. The deer bit her bottom lip, suppressing the endless smile forming in her lips. She just shut and continue giving her needed massage. Soon, her eyes are getting heavy. Then a big yawn escape . She slightly glance at Seohyun and noticed the latter had completely fall into a deep slumber. She sighed and took this chance to lay next to her. Automatically, she wrapped her right arm to the girl's waist and cuddle with her. Eyes eventually close, as little by little, she had also fallen to sleep.

 

2 hours later, in time that the sun had set and time for supper, Yoona was the first one to open her eyes, letting out another yawn. She turned to the girl next to her, only to smile serenely. She felt so warm inside and the same time, carefree everytime she's next to her. No doubt, their relationship is the only precious thing she'd like to treasure for the rest of her life. "Hyun... thanks for coming to my life. You have no idea how beautiful each day I spend with you." She reached for her cheeks and gently rub them through her thumb. "And guess what? I don't think I can live without you as well." She scooted closer and kissed her cheeks gently. A giggle once again was heard from her as she saw the latter's lips move to a pout. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she sighed and once again kissed her - her forehead this time. "I'll be always here beside you, Okay?"

 

Hearing her stomach suddenly growling, she groaned lightly.

 

"Boss, wake up. I'm hungry." gently, she decided to wake the girl next to her. But the other girl seemed won't wake up any moment. "Aigoo, Seo Joohyun... wake up. Wake up now, baby~" this time, she whispered to her ears, which she thinks really effective.

 

As if it was indeed the only thing to do, she can see her eyes slowly opening. There was a couple of blinks here and there until a gorgeous smile draws in her face, causing for Yoona to smile as well.

 

"Come on, we still have to eat. Aren't you hungry?"

 

Seohyun shook her head. "Staring at you made me full."

 

"Ne?" Yoona know the pick up line so much, which surprised her - because it's rare for the latter to do such things. "Are you just saying-"

 

"You make me full, Yoona." added Seohyun with a giggle.

 

"Ya! are you still sleeping?" Yoona's cheeks just turned rosy - first time hearing it from the said girl.

 

The young girl chuckles lightly, as she lied on her back and groan. "I'm hungry too." while rubbing her tummy.

 

"I knew it." Yoona step out from the bed and pulled Seohyun up.

 

"Can you carry me, baby? Please???" The latter pouted as she opened her arms. She blushed too hard, though she liked it.

 

Yoona snickered at the favor. "Should I? You can just walk." in a bit tease.

 

"Of course, I do. But my legs... they're pretty tired, babe... " Seohyun continued, putting even her aegyo. "Pwease~"

 

"No? Should I massage them instead?" Heck, Yoona also continue her assault, not giving in.

 

Seohyun's bright face turned frown as she crossed her arms - giving up. "Hmhph. I know you, Yoona." and just get on her feet. However, she didn't even have one step when Yoona lifted her up through a bright style. "Aish! I hate YOU!" automatically, she hit her shoulders.

 

Yoona simply stick her tongue. "It's my pleasure." as then, she walked them out of the room. Couldn't complain, Seohyun just hide her face against the girl's neck, as she can feel herself blush so bright. Then her arms are tightly holding onto her neck, afraid that Yoona will just drop her without her knowledge.

 

 

__________

 

 

 

 

[Dining Room]

 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung are busy admiring every plates and utensils in the long dining table before their eyes when they spotted Yoona and Seohyun are now making their way to the dining room. But it never failed to make them grin when they found out Yoona is carrying Seohyun on a bridal style. Without hesitations, they got their smart phones out of their pocket subsequently taking pictures of the scene before the deer could even put the girl down.

 

"How sweet of that, Yoona." praised Sooyoung, showing a brief thumbs up as she put her phone down. Yuri also did the same, but didn't comment anymore. "By the way, I've heard Grandma Im also owns an Island? How cool is that?"

 

Yoona pulled a chair for Seohyun first then let her seat before she answered, "How'd you know?" then pulled her own chair next to her. "I just know it from you." she was amused.

 

"You guys didn't know. Grandma and her had a good talk earlier." Yuri informed. 

 

"Whoa! Chincha? Which means you are closer with her than my fiancee now?" Yoona couldn't believe Sooyoung seemed so easy to get along with her grandma. Not even just a day that pass? "You should give us a tip on how to be closer with her." she chuckled.

 

"Well, you girls are so slow. Grandma Im is such a talkative person ya know. So I enjoyed sharing a lot of stories with her. Including you and Seohyun."

 

"Omo! What did you share about us?" Seohyun frowned.

 

"Yah! Don't ya dare say something bad about my Seohyun." Yoona warned.

 

"Hahaha! Calm down. Of course I never did that. In fact, I shared a lot of good things. Like how you guys started and so on and so forth. But guess what? We need to talk about the details later." Sooyoung paused and, "Some of them are lies." whispered her last few words.

 

Yoona and Seohyun sighed in relief.

 

"I was glad."

 

"Me too."

 

"But I've heard you actually meet Grandma in the pool, Hyun? How did it goes?" Yuri butted, as she recalled Grandma has seen the elder went out. And she heard some voices outside but she didn't mind and proceeds to have her pee right after.

 

Yoona and Seohyun exchange gazes, as they recall the scene. Thus, both eyes agreed not to share the details.

 

"Let's just say Grandma already like my fiancee. I think that matters most." said Yoona, in response to Yuri's curiosity.

 

"Yeah, and to be honest. I liked her as well." added Seohyun. Hoping that the tan girl won't ask anymore.

 

"Well, that's good." shrugged Yuri through her shoulders. Sooyoung was about to add more words when the door finally opened, revealing Grandma Im with a nurse behind her. And the director of the said Villa. All of them rise to greet the owner of the place with a slight bow.

 

"Take your seat girls. It's not actually necessary anymore." Grandma Im said, as she gestures them through her right hand. Then, she took her seat in front of them. "Um, so how was the place so far?" she asked to no one in particular.

 

"The place is so beautiful, grandma! Thank you so much!"

 

"All thanks to Yoona for bringing us, too, Sooyoung." Yuri corrected, earning Grandma Im's warm smiles.

 

"Of course, I thank Yoona for bringing you guys here. Instead of her and her future wife only, I didn't expect to see more company."

 

"The more, the merrier." Yoona said with glee

 

"Yeah, it is. And I wanna say thank you for such a warm welcome, Grandma."  said Seohyun, feeling like she's indeed part of the family. 

 

"Aww, Darling. You are so cute. But yes, I would gladly do. You are Yoona's other half, and so I should." Grand Im has a sweet smile towards the young girl. "Never mind about how I met you earlier." she kind of tease the girl, earning a cute and shy smile.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung looked at Yoona with a questioning look. But the deer only shrug her shoulders.

 

"Alright, shall we?" Grandma Im gestured, referring to the food being presented for their supper. With no more words, all of them silently start their first meal together.

 

 

____________

 

 

 

 

A bit hesitant but She seriously just can't hold it because she is used of feeding her - Seohyun gently poke at Yoona's shouldes and the girl looked at her with a slight rising of eyebrow. "Ah~" she confidently requested.

 

Yoona smiled and noticed no one is looking - so she opened and let the vegetable entered . Yet to their dismay, the display was caught by Grandma Im and the two friends acrossed them. Grandma Im especially smiled to the lovebirds, but shrug it as she continue her meal. Sheepishly, both girls turned to their plate and continue their meal.

 

Thus, Seohyun seemed want to do it again. So she poke at Yoona one more time and the girl quickly eat the rice this time, earning faint whistle from Yuri and Sooyoung who were concentrating to their meals.

 

Yoona giggle a little as then, she took the chance and wipe the little sauce she found in the right corner of Seohyun's lips through her thumb.

 

"I love you~" Yoona said, loud enough.

 

Once again, Yuri and Sooyoung caught the sight and rolled their eyes for the sugary presented to them. One more move, they will surely request for a salt and pour it all over the two girls' heads.

 

Grandma Im on the other hand can't help and felt giddy inside. Oh how she missed her young generation~

 

 

 

______________

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter