Love Language 20

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Keeping it.

 

 

 


Almost like a speed of the light, Nana was agape when Yoona entered her penthouse, surprising her soul. "Yah! Im Yoona what are you doing here?" She marches inside, just to find her in the living room, trying to find any socket in the corner. But then again, she realized one thing. "How-how did you know my penthouse? And, why the hell are you doing out there." She tried to talk to her, but she only got a response with nothing. Instead, she saw throwing her backpack and her body on a comfy couch, which is near to the socket plug. 


Nana's eyes squinted to the thing Yoona is holding.

 

"Aren't you just... "

 

"Sharing electricity means you care about my needs." Yoona chuckled, busy with her phone, that was apparently connected to a wire and plug in a socket.

 

Nana scoffed, amused. "But you didn't answer me still, why on earth your soul is here." she sat next to her, grabbing the latter's backpack on her lap and opened it casually. "It looks even you just got back from School? And How did your date went?"

 

Instead of paying attention to her cousin, Yoona suddenly giggle, towards her phone. Enjoying the view she's currently watching. Nana on the other hand has an 'o' shape of her lips when she found, a rather interesting stuff toy in the doe-eyed girl's backpack.

 

"Oh yeah? How did this thing got into your backpack?"

 

Yoona's attention swiftly shifted to Nana's question, and quickly stole the keroro stuff toy off of her grasp. "It's nothing. And you don't have to know how did I get this."

 

"Heh? Don't you dare to avoid my question Yoongie. I know you were with Seohyun. So... was that a gift from her? Coz I know, you never like any green stuffs." Nana's grin, teased Yoona. She just ignore her and grab her backpack, attempting to stuff the keroro inside, but Nana got it right on time. 

 

"You tell me about your date first." Nana playfully jump off of the couch, teasing Yoona more.

 

"Aish! I won't. Just give that thing." Yoona set aside her phone and reach for the keroro stuff toy. But Nana just seem so fast to move, and she failed for her attempt. But that first try, turned a lot of tries, until Nana give up and give the green stuff toy Yoona is willing to die just to keep it by herself.

 

"I really don't need any details, yo." Nana slumped her body back to the couch. Whereas for the doe-eyed, she put the stuff toy between her arms, on her chest, while she resume with her doings earlier.

 

Nana's attention were disturbed with Yoona behave through her phone. "What's in the device eh?" earlier, she saw her all smiling, now, she's more than serious. What's intriguing, she's holdin it in both hands. Scooting closer, Nana curiously peek her head behind Yoona, just so, she could see what's in the screen. "Dang. Searching for any physicians in town? Wae?"

 

Yoona sighed, defeated. No matter how much she wanted to keep shut, she really couldn't keep it. Especially to a close cousin, who has been helping her out with her stuffs. She looked at Nana again and decided to share her thoughts. "Nana, honestly... I and Seohyun are a couple now. And... and... yeah, we are both in love and all, but seriously... It wasn't enough for me. It's like, there's a part of me who wanted to hear or see more than from her."

 

"Wow I knew it. The smile when you got here were incredibly great. But... What do you exactly mean, Miss Im Serious?" Nana chuckled, amused at how serious the doe-eyed had turned to.

 

"I... mean.... I'm searching for any doctors that could help me fix my girlfriend."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Yah! You know she can't hear me, nor she can talk!"

 

"I know but... serious?" Nana is still in the verge of processing the statement from her cousin.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes, but she nodded, timidly.

 

"Omo. You are indeed?! But... No way!" Nana suddenly exclaimed.

 

"And why?" Yoona got confuse with her cousin's reaction.

 

"Your father. If you'll do this. He would definitely the first person to know. I mean, this will cost a lot, Yoong!"

 

Yoona raised her eyebrows. "Then what's the problem about that?"

 

"Ugh! You don't get me. If you do this, your father will surely question you about the lost of money. And how do you suppose to explain it to him? Not to mention, his reaction?"

 

"That's not a problem. I will not tell him."

 

"Ne?"

 

"Ne what? That's easy to do."

 

"Wow. Serious? Do you even still remember when you stole a big amount in your father's account back in the U.S.?"

 

Yoona blink for thrice before getting the idea. "He... He scold me and... ask to work for the lost money."

 

"That's what I am talking about, Babo!"

 

"But doesn't make a sense. Today is different. I am going to use the money my mother inherit for me." Yoona stated as a matter of fact. "He doesn't have the right to scold me or whatsoever. It's my money I am using."

 

Nana made a couple of blinks before she got the idea. "Ah yeah, You are the same with your father now. Hehe almost forgot you are richer than me, now." 

 

Yoona looked at her cousin with a poker face for a brief seconds, before she eventually turned to her phone. Nana scooted closer and suddenly become excited.

 

"Okay. Let's do it. Let's help your girlfriend." 

 

"Eesh. As if she didn't decline earlier. What a bad cousin." Yoona mumbles, couldn't believe how much Nana's attitude has turned so different unlike earlier.

 

"You know I'm always in if it's about you." The latter stuck her tongue out and giggles. "Come on, let's search for any doctors out there."

 

Yoona chuckles. "Whatever cous. You're so random."

 

"The same as you."

 

"Hehe,funny." Yoona got up and give her phone to her cousin. "I'll get us chips. Where's your kitchen located?" and a wide grin immediately was painted in her face.

 

"Ugh. Shiskhin. But No! I'm going to get it. You do this!" Nana throw the phone in the couch and seemingly rushes to the kitchen. Yoona giggles, knowing her cousin is just selfish to even share her food. She simply shrug and resume on what she has left.

 

"Hmm, let's see this." Yoona's eyes sparkled, as a certain name of the doctor interests her, base from the latter's achievements and works.

 

 

----------------------

 

 

[Seo Residence]

 

Casually, but lifelessly, Yuri step inside the house of her best friend, tired... yet, glad to see her, back, safe and sound. She was about to reach for the living room when she receives an embrace, left her confused. Especially that, she can hear her soft sobs. Pulling over the hug, Yuri frowned to see Seohyun's tears dropping. She cupped her cheeks and wiped them off.

 

"Why are you crying? Did Yoona hurt you? Or... did she left you? did... she what?" Yuri is all worried all over again.

 

'I'm sorry. I didn't tell you.' Seohyun said to Yuri.

 

Yuri stopped wiping her best friend's tears. "You really didn't tell me about you and Yoona went out. But...that's Okay. You're already. And that's more important for me. Is this why you are crying? You are feeling guilty?" she did it with her knowledge of sign languages.

 

Seohyun nodded, along with her pout. 'I feel so bad.'

 

"I was disappointed... as well. But, like I've said, it doesn't matter. As long as you are... safe and sound." Again, Yuri wanted to clear it to her best friend. Even though deep inside, she's freaking jealous of the sudden 'date' Yoona did with her best friend.

 

Seohyun smiled genuinely. She reached for Yuri's hair and noticed it's wet. 'You got soak?'

 

"Y-yeah-Acho~" Yuri suddenly sneezes, rubbing her nose consequently. 

 

'oh no. L-let's get you some medicine. Wait.' Seohyun didn't let Yuri to react anymore, as she climbs upstairs. The tan girl tiredly flopped her body on the couch, sneezing once again for thrice, making her groan and feeling more weak as she realized her flu came back. 

 

"Aish. Stupid rain. This is not good." Yuri sighed, massaging her forehead, while at the same time, she is closing her eyes, allowing herself to relax. It was a good 2 hours outside, she thought she would even collapse and might get into an accident. Thankfully, she was able to reach without any accident. Perhaps because, her determination to see her best friend is all what her mind is saying.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun climb downstairs, rushing from the kitchen then went back to Yuri, hurriedly handing the medicine and the glass of water. She put her right palms to Yuri, eventually gasped, feeling the hot temperature from the later.

 

'Best. I think it's best if we'll get you into the hospital.' Seohyun's expression turned so bitter, worried as hell.

 

"N-No. It's Okay. I can handle this. I only need to rest." Yuri immediately shook her head, decling Seohyun's suggestions.

 

'But Best. You are so hot. We can't just forget this and... " Seohyun didn't finish sharing her worries to Yuri, when the latter took her two hands and stopped her. She sighed, staring confusely to her. 

 

Yuri slowly let go of Seohyun's two hands and resume with the conversation. "I said I can handle this. You are just going to waste your time worrying over nothing, You understand me?" she was a little annoyed, at some point. Her head is aching, which she feels like a little moody.

 

'Ne. I'm sorry.' Seohyun nodded her head.

 

"It's Okay." The tan girl inhaled and exhaled deeply before she flash a gentle smile and reach the glass of water in the coffee table and took two gulps. She was about to put the glasses back, when Seohyun once held on her upper arm. She looked at her, squinting her eyes to her. 

 

"Wae?"

 

Seohyun leaned back. 'Tomorrow. Don't come to work.'

 

"Oh, about that. I was planning to do so." said Yuri, earning a thumbs up from her best friend. She smiled and ruffled her hair gently before getting up. The young girl also followed her suit. "I'll go up stairs first. My head is in pain."

 

'Okay. I'll follow later. I'll lock the door first.'

 

Yuri smiled for the last time, as she climb upstairs. Seohyun is in the living room, feeling relieved that Yuri is somewhat okay even though she can still feel how hot her body was. She hope it won't be worsen, or she would really scold herself for not forcing her. She took Yuri's disappearance behind the doors as a way for her to walk over the door and closed it gently. She went back to the living room, fixing the pillows in the couch, Yuri's backpack as well as her helmet. All placing it neatly in just another 10 minutes. She also did check on the kitchen, thinking if she has left it dirty. But just like she and Yuri would do, it's all neat. It is even spotless. Thus, being in a kitchen somehow made her mind runs. She thought of her best friend upstairs, and only one idea came to her mind.

 

'Porridge. She likes chicken poridge.' She didn't waste time anymore, as she opened the refrigerator and took all the ingredients she needed for cooking a chicken soup. Only for a sick person upstairs, that she cares a lot.

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

Yuri is washing her face in the bathroom, when she heard and felt her phone vibrated against her pants under. She took a deep sigh, before she stops and gradually took her phone out. She reads Sunny's caller id, which she answered right away.

 

"Buddy~"

 

[So where's Seohyun? Did she come home, already?]

 

Yuri closes the faucet first and answered Sunny back. "Yes. She's already here. But glad I wasn't able to see Yoona, or I don't know what to feel."

 

[You were jealous, weren't you]

 

"Of course! No! wait. What are you saying? That I'm jealous? No." Yuri's voice came a little high, as she was quick realizing her words. She hasn't mentioned she like Seohyun to  Sunny, actually. So it surprises her.

 

A soft chuckle was heard in the next line [Yuri, you don't have to be surprised. I know you well. Ever since that day? You know when you save her from gangsters? I don't think you just care about her because she is your friend. It's more than on that, am I correct?]

 

Yuri hissed and ruffle her hair furiously. "Am I that obvious?" She took her towel on the side and step out from the bathroom.

 

[Well, You do. Really. And I have to tell you, I am betting for you.]

 

"Betting for me? What's this? A game?" Yuri chuckled loudly. She is rubbing her hair, through the face towel while she approached the window by the side. 

 

[What I mean is, Yoona. You do know she likes your best friend too, right?]

 

"Yeah? And you don't like Yoona for Seohyun. Is that what you are trying to say?"

 

[Exactly! You know... since... I've known you for so long now. I can totally have a full trust towards you, other than that stranger who just came into Seohyun's life, without us knowing.]

 

"Whatever. But... Thank you. I appreciated it Sunny." Yuri has a genuine smile, painted across her face, after she heard it.

 

[No problem buddy. So do your best, Okay? if it-]

 

"Hold on. I'm not going to do some random things that would make Seohyun accept my love. It'll be a force. I think the sincerity of my heart is enough for me. I love her, and that's all."

 

There was a silence for a moment in the next line, before Yuri heard Sunny's voice again.

 

[That's why I like you, buddy. I love that attitude.]

 

Yuri giggles quietely. She finally close the windows before she turned and flopped her body in the couch. "Well this is me, Sunny. When it comes to love, I'm serious."

 

[That's my girl. Anyway, good night.  I need to hang up now. Hope for a better weather tomorrow. Hehe.]

 

As the call ended, Yuri smiled so wide thinking that Sunny really supports her. It gives her strength and definitely shook the thought about the 'date' that happened today. She tosses her phone in the side and gradually laid her back. 'I hope sooner or later... I'll get your answer, Hyun.' She thought, still hopeful like she usually does. However, as she was about to close her eyes, she refrained and open them. "Where is she?" and her mind immediately thought of Seohyun, which she notices, she hasn't come back.

 

Getting up from the couch, Yuri consequently left the room and proceeds downstairs. In which, she heard noises in the kitchen. To her curiosity, she entered the dirty kitchen, only to see Seohyun, busy from left to right.

 

"Cooking?" Yuri's eyebrows raises, trying to figure what was happening in the kitchen. In the corner, near the stove, she noticed a bowl of cut chicken. "Porridge? She's cooking chicken porridge?" She can't help and felt amuse. Yet, she fluttered, thinking that it's her favorite. And she must have thought of cooking it for her? "Aww, how sweet and adorable." she giggles, silently. Lucky, Seohyun is busy and she's not being notified. Rather than catching her attention, Yuri took a seat, while she enjoyed watching her every movements from behind. But her silence didn't last long, as Seohyun finally noticed her. She smiled, and just gesture her to go on.

 

'This will make you feel better.' Seohyun said to Yuri, before resumes.

 

Yuri's headache subs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter