22: 8th Wheel

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

whoa! another update! keke ;)

hope you guys enjoy the story. ^^

thanks from always dropping by readers!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--Strangers in a Day--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stopping the car in the side, Yoona sighed as she turned to face her smiling angel in the side. Seohyun is smiling at her like usually.

Through the ride, she hasn't hear anything from her-to explain perhaps? She thought would try to stop her from driving but she was surprise. She was even confuse with her smiles. 

 

She took the initiative to moves closer, reaches for her girlfriend's two hands and held her firmly. Seohyun still smiling at her.

 

"Aigoo, fine. Who is the girl?" Yoona asked anyway. Just realize that Seohyun wanted to hear her first. 

 

Seohyun held her back, glancing at their hands first, as she leaned forward slowly to capture Yoona's lips. Moreover, she close her eyes and stayed her lips against Yoona's soft lips.

The deer smiled at her lips, slowly closed her eyes the same way too. She parted her lips, slowly nibbling the lower part of her lips gently. Seohyun smiled, responding to Yoona's lips. She opened , slowly and slowly giving Yoona an access. Her hands that were once in Yoona's, slowly crawled in her neck to lock it there. She pulled her closer as she slowly fell her back against the car door behind. Yoona giggles at her pull. She liked it when her girlfriend initiate it. Her two hands slowly makes way to her back, supporting herself. 

 

"Tell me, who... is... the girl... " Yoona is still persistent though. Asking it between their dancing lips. Seohyun moan as a response when she expertly her lips. Yoona's two hands are in her hips, rubbing her constantly until she slowly felt her hand went up higher and higher underneath her shirt...

 

 

"S-STOP!" 

 

 

 

Yoona's instictive feet press the break underneath hardly. She looked back at her girlfriend a bit shock at her sudden loud voice. "Yah! why did you shout?!"

 

Seohyun's blinked her eyes, uncontrollably. Her face is so red, surprise for herself too. "Did-I?" she confusedly answered. She seemed to forgot that she had a quick nap.

 

"Wait... what's with your red face?" Yoona grins upon noticing it.

 

"Wae?!" Seohyun panics, reaches for the rear view mirror to see herself totally red.

 

"Waeyo?" Yoona chuckles, amused. "Had a nice dream sweetie?"

 

Seohyun shot her wide eyes to Yoona. "Nice dream?"

 

"Fine. Fine. No worries, we are now almost there." 

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Tsk,tsk, now she forgot what she said earlier." Yoona said, still so amuse at her girlfriend. "We're heading to your favorite restaurant." Yoona started the engine again as they slowly move. 

 

"Aish!!! why did I dream like that" Seohyun face palmed, totally embarrass. She bit her lip, couldn't describe how her heart is really beating fast. 

 

"So What's your dream? I'm curious" Yoona somehow knows the meaning of a red face. 

 

Seohyun refuse to answer, fell back in her seat as she continue to hate herself.

 

"Oh-ow! wet dream?" Yoona giggles, taking a glimpse in her girlfriend's side. "Yah! is it?"

 

"NO!" Seohyun strongly denies. 

 

"Really? wow. So it's a hot dream, then?"

 

"Tch, Yoona!!!"

 

"Hahaha!!! 

 

Seohyun surely doesn't like Yoona teasing her as she slapped her arm hardly. 

 

"Hahaha! Look how red are you still. Did we make out in your dream?" Yoona however can't be stop, still teasing her girlfriend. Her eyes were indeed in the road but her mood were so into her girlfriend's red cheeks, still so visible.

 

Seohyun crosses her two arms in annoyance, puffs her hair and eventually hit Yoona again. 

 

"Or did we... Umm... you know... Hahaha!" Yoona laugh so hard, earning another groans of frustrations from her girlfriend. She couldn't take and reach for her cheeks to pinch them through her right hand. "Ahhh!!!" But Seohyun suddenly held her hand and eagerly bit it. She scream and quickly let go off her hand.

 

"I tell you Im Yoona! You're really sleeping outside tonight!!!" Seohyun scream also, only to receive a giggle from her girlfriend. 

 

"You know I always have my keys." Yoona sticks her tongue out.

 

"Aish! whatever kiddo." Seohyun sulk, face palming yet again. She wanted to cry out of embarrassement but it will only tells Yoona that she did dream something for her. To accompany herself, she opened the radio randomly. But it only lead for Yoona to give more reasons to . Because apparently, it's their favorite song that plays. 

 

"Doo doo roo Doo doo doo~
Kissing you sweetie~
Doo doo roo Doo doo doo~
Loving you sweetie~"

 

Yoona sings, poking at her shoulder. She only sighed and drops her head to the backrest of her seat.

 

"God. Why am In love with this bipolar?" Seohyun questioned, staring back to Yoona singing for her.

 

"Gwiyeobge saechimhan pyojeong jieodo~" Yoona continues to sing, poking Seohyun from time to time, while she also drives.

 

Lucky and the road is peaceful

 

--------------------------

 

 

"Neoneun nae yeope itgo naye du nune itgo
Neoye pumanen hangsang naega isseulge~~~ hmph."

 

Before Seohyun could lost her eardrums, she covered Yoona's mouth instinctively. Yoona pouted, pulling over the car in the side, in front of the restaurant. When her girlfriend slowly let go, she quickly pull her for a quick kiss then jump off from the car like she's in a hurry to open the other door for her girlfriend.

 

"My princess, welcome aboard to our Restaurant."  Yoona bows as a respect, offering also her hand.

 

"Aigoo, here she is again." Seohyun mutters, simply held her girlfriend's hand as she step out. Yoona then took her shoulder bag as well as her left hand as they walk inside the restaurant hand in hand.

 

They walk over on a table where it has a green plant beside, that also views outside. 

 

"Sweetie, I think we should eat one meals for now. Let's save." Seohyun requested, finally settle their selves in a down. Their eyes are fix to the menu instantly.

 

"Chincha? But... have we paid our bills, already?" Yoona replied, busy eyeing her favorites.

 

"But our other debts aren't paid, sweetie."

 

Yoona put down the menu and faces her girlfriend. "It's Okay. I'm using my own savings to pay our bills for this."

 

"No." Seohyun also followed, putting down her menu. "Don't use it. You still need to use that for every fuels."

 

Taking her girlfriend's two hands, Yoona proceeds. "No. It's Okay. I have my own money for every fuels. Don't you worry, hmm?" she caress her cheeks as she let go and resume to choose for her other favorites.

 

Seohyun sighed, also followed. "Fine. I know I can count on you." she praises.

 

"Yeah~" Yoona was even proud for herself. "So have you choosen?"

 

"Y-yeah, I'll just order vegetable Pasta. That's all." 

 

"Ugh! don't you want to order for something special? I can afford sweetie."

 

"Vegetable Pasta Special then." Seohyun rephrase. 

 

Yoona giggles at her girlfriend, placing down the menu to share her order, "Goguma fries, goguma pie and goguma juice."

 

"Yah! Cheatar!" 

 

"Hehe, I told you to order something special, right? Oh well, it's for us though."

 

"Yay! Thanks Sweetie pie!"  Yoona sweetly smile, caresses her girlfriend's smiling cheeks as well. She her back, catching an attention for a waiter. 

 

Soon enough, the two were engage to a silent lunch.

 

----------------------------------------------------
 

 

Seohyun burped after having her lunch. She took her own ice cream for desert and started eating while waiting for Yoona to have her turn too. She smile as her girlfriend is happily eating her own. She took a tissue paper in the side, placing it near her girlfriend's side  as she continue to watch her.

 

When Yoona glances at her side after placing the tissue paper, she motion her to go on. The deer did as she was told. Seohyun couldn't help and tuck her hair behind her ear while her sweet smiles were the only thing she can show, enjoying every movement from her girlfriend. 

It was just too adorable for her to watch her alligator mouth though. One thing Seohyun doesn't want to miss.

 

Soon, Yoona finally had her burp, finishing her own lunch. She also reaches for her ice cream and started eating together with her girlfriend. 

 

"Umm... sweetie. Don't you want to talk about what happened?" Seohyun started after she noticed her girlfriend is finally done.

 

Yoona was having her ice cream in when Seohyun asked. So she could only smile as a response.

 

"Okay. Uh, so... this girl... she's Kwon Yuri." Seohyun proceeds, placing her spoon inside the glass. Their ice cream they're having is an ube flavor, causing for her lips to have violet texture around her lips. 

 

Yoona nodded before she reach for her girlfriend's lips and wiped the violet cream in the latter's lips through her finger. Seohyun put a smile across her face after Yoona did it.

 

"This girl... she's... she's basically the girl, whom I met a week ago." She proceeds. Yoona continue to be emotionless, engross at her own ice cream.

 

Seohyun sighed, having one scoop of ice cream before she once again open . "... And... Umm... " however, just when her words are about the tan girl's behaviour, she stopped, couldn't continue. 

 

Yoona raises her eyebrows. "... and... she's hitting you?" But she somehow know what was in her head. Seohyun's hand crawled over behind her neck, nodding to Yoona.

 

"Oh, that make sense. The mosquito keeps on bitting you."

 

"What?" Seohyun giggles to Yoona's words.

 

Yoona put her spoon on top of the tissue paper before reaching for Seohyun's two hands that were once in her glass of ice cream. Eyes are gazing to her seriously, and she gulped to think Yoona is upset.

 

"Yoona... I swear she's just some random girl who-"

 

"Shshshsh... " Yoona put a finger to her lips to stopped her from explaining further. "I know." she whispers. "I just want to know if... THAT KwonMosquito.. knows you are dating someone like me? someone that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter