Love Language 4

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks LiaSweety for being my 100th upvoter ^^

Really appreciate it.

edit: and Yoongie23 for being the 101th upvoter ^^

And thank uuuuu soooo much to those who are still supporting me, up until now. You guys are jjang!

...Friends...

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago...

Yoona doesn't know why, but after that 15 minutes of just running, she finally arrived at the first place she certainly memorized on the way. Thanks to the pictures she took while on the way to Im Corporation building. Plus, the pictures she took, not only because of the clown but also the store. From the moment she realized it was the same girl last night, she just couldn't fight the urge and wanted to see her again.

 

Interested?

 

She must be the most ridiculous person for being interested about the pajama girl who made sure her night was pretty epic. Pretty epic from falling asleep in the rose garden, that made the mosquitoes to have their chance and eat her skins. Lucky for her though, only the left cheek.

 

However, that moment she arrived in the same store, she barely can approach her. The clown. 

 

"What the hell?" She mumbles, watching the clown making some bubbles on the street while the music is on and people are crowding her. Yet, she still can see her from afar. "Aigoo, why am I even here though? These are for kids." she certainly had a chuckle once she realized the audience are mostly kids with their parents. She assume, they're 2-4 years old. 

 

"Alright, I'm not going to wait and talk to to her to eat with me." Yoona change her mind. She turned around and was ready to leave when she suddenly change her mind again. She turned to the crowd once more, only to make herself a fool again, as she can't stop her smile all over her face. Those kids, though. She is making them smile... happy.

 

Yoona took the opportunity and brought her father's phone again, taking pictures of the clown, with the kids, happily enjoying the bubbles around them.

 

"You got to be kidding me, what is Im Yoona doing, here?" 

 

Yoona instantly turned around, and find her cousin, Nana, grinning towards her. She scoffed, thinking that she's a ninja.

 

"How did you find me?"

 

"Well, I happen to pass by the street, Ms heirs and I saw you here, like an idiot, taking pictures like a paparazzi. Eh?"

 

Yoona rolled her eyes as she turned again to the scene in front of them. "Don't bother me here. This is the least I can do to put aside the happenings in the house and in the company. It's a week of stay in Seoul, I'm just grabbing the chance."

 

"Lame excuse. I think you like the clown? Eh? Hehe…"

 

"Whatever is in your mind, I just want to enjoy the day... without thinking of my mother." Yoona reasoned, hoping Nana would go away. But the girl stayed with her still.

 

"Tch, I actually like what you are doing, Yoona. I just couldn't believe... you are here. I mean usually on your age, they would go for a club or even... drunk themselves so they will forget what was happening in their lives. Am I seeing-"

 

"If you don't want to watch the bubbles and the kids, just leave the place... Nana." Yoona snickered. Her eyes were still fix to the clown, to be honest. 

 

"By the way, your mother's funeral is still going on... don't forget it." Nana whispered to Yoona's ears before she decide to leave the place.

 

Yoona turned behind, watching Nana's back getting far away from where she is standing. For instance, she felt bad a little for always sending her away. But hey, she just don't want to be followed. Especially if she wants to be alone. She can only sigh, knowing the latter only cares for her.

 

Going back to the show currently happenings, her eyes widened, as she was greeted by an empty street. Thinking that she had lost her for any other places, Yoona look around the surroundings, yet, she can only see the kids, walking far away from her.

 

There’s no more way. The clown/the pajama girl had left for the store. Stopping in front of the glass door, Yoona took a deep breath and entered the said store.

 

------------------

 

Yoona arrived in the house not knowing what to do the moment she saw her mother's picture, and the funeral which is still going on. It's the 2nd day of the funeral, but even one of her relatives, she doesn't know. She walk pass all of them until she made sure it was only her, she had a sigh, and walk over to the small bed. She sat down at the edge of it and put her hands on her forehead, supporting herself.

 

I can't hear you.

 

Yoona recalled the message she read from that deaf. If she wasn't really interested to ask her for lunch, she wouldn't seriously be awared that she's also like her mother.

 

"Seriously, she too cute to be deaf." Yoona unconciously said, as she chuckles near at the end. "Why did I even wanted to ask her. Aish, freaking lunch. Yeah... I was willing to eat with a stranger." she lay her back on the bed. "But, I would prefer eat with a stranger though. Nana will not help me get rid of my feelings." 

 

Yet, Yoona ought to realize how much she wanted to eat with the girl. Ever since that last night and she saw her in the street? She must be gone crazy.

 

"Their candy jellies must have some powers to get my attention." Yoona ridiculously thought. "Oh well, it was a mistake. How can I continue with my plans to a certain deaf like my mother. I would only bore myself."

 

She decided, Yoona reach for the closet and rummage through the clothes, in search for her diary. "Aish." But to no avail, she crouch down to her luggage and almost forgot that she actually keep it securely inside. There, she pulled it out and smile so bright to herself.

 

"My best friend will do." Yoona grinned, as she put her diary inside her jacket. She then left the room again and so as entirely the house.

 

Arriving outside the residence, Yoona first thought for any place she can go. She certainly doesn't know the damn place and Nana is nowhere to be found to be her tour guide.

 

"If only I know some people around, I would ask them other than to ask Nana. Aish! This is trouble!!!" she literaly whined, having so much trouble for the 2nd time around. First was the deaf girl she wanted to have lunch with her. Now, the destination she wanted to enjoy the rest of the day. She wouldn't try to ask one of her relatives, though. It's not her style.

 

----------------------

 

[Restaurant]

 

"Tada!" Yuri exclaimed, showing the dishes to her best friend she ordered for the two of them. She respectively place the plates one by one in the table. Seohyun sat down in front of her and was pouting, for some unknown reason, Yuri is ought to know. 

 

"What's wrong? You are usually excited." Yuri asked, alongside with her sign language.

 

Seohyun sighed and replied;  'I feel so bad. I just rejected someone'.

 

"Chincha? Who?" Yuri sat down, curious to what her best friend had shared. It's not everyday this younger girl will reject someone. It must be something she needs to know too. "Do I know this person?" asked her, still using her hand gestures.

 

Seohyun shook her head. 'She's someone I mentioned to you when I woke up this morning.'

 

"Im Yoona?" Yuri was a little surprise. Her best friend mentioned the girl this morning, that she wasn't able to sleep well because of this rich girl from Im Corporation. "... How did... how did got into the topic? I mean, did you saw her today again?" asked her to confirm.

 

Seohyun thought for a moment before nodded her head. 'She visited the store a while ago and ask me to eat with her. I decline right away, since you ask me first, Best.' she pouted afterwards.

 

"You did?" Yuri felt a little special, knowing such thought. "Oh, Okay. I didn't expect it. Hehe. Thank you then." she awkwardly smiled, before she reach for the plate of pasta, so she could hand it to the younger.

 

Seohyun didn't catch Yuri's words since the latter didn't use sign gestures. 'What did you say, earlier?'. So she ask her, curiously through her sign languages.

 

"I said... " Yuri got her mistake immediately. "You should eat now." yet, she change what she just uttered, earning Seohyun's cute smile, as the latter nodded enthusiastically.

 

Seohyun accepted the plate and began to eat. Yuri sighed, feeling safe from what she had uttered. Otherwise, she'll be blushing for accepting her defeat.

 

Watching her best friend eating the meal, she couldn't find the words to say. Only then she realized, she's already mesmerized by the girl's features.

 

Seohyun suddenly stop and ask her, 'Aren't you eating?'

 

"Oh yeah, of course." Yuri smiled inwardly, and follows the younger girl.

 

Seohyun smiled as well, before she momentarily resume on her lunch. Yet, somehow, she would take a glance to Yuri, feeling her heart fluttering, for the way she's been taking care of her. If only she knows how my heart is beating for her. She thought at the back of her mind, watching her eat.

 

Yuri suddenly stop and looked up to the younger. Yet, Seohyun quickly looked away and resume on her pasta. Giggling silently, Yuri just shrug what she saw and followed her best friend once again.

 

Meanwhile, while eating, Seohyun's mind diverted to a certain doe-eyed girl that made her slightly feel bad. She's suppose to brush the thoughts of her because she is just some stranger, yet, she is surprisingly thinking of her. It must be because she rejected her? or she felt bad since she thought the girl only wanted company. She loss her mother, though. Probably the reason?

 

Aish. Why are you thinking of her? She's just some random stranger. Seohyun shook her head smoothly, in attempt of getting rid of the doe-eyed girl.

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

A few moments later, Yuri and Seohyun finished their main dish and was eating a dessert. It's Seohyun's favourite still, goguma ice cream, which the younger feel so happy about it. However, as they continue to eat their dessert silently, Yuri broke it as she ask about this girl.

 

"What do you think of that girl?"

 

Hmm, she seems nice.

 

"What kind of nice?"

 

I mean, she's not that bad. But I am certainly embarrass. Seohyun blushes, thinking of the incident that happened last night.

 

Yuri chuckled. "Why did you went out in pajama though?"

 

Boss Sunkyu was in a hurry when she told me about it. So i was not in my mind to ever think of changing my clothes. Seohyun said, catching the people's attention around. Ever since she is using hand sign languages, though.

 

"Haha you are so adorable."

 

I'm not adorable, I'm stupid. Seohyun put a pout on her face, showing that she wasn't even amuse.

 

"Well you are an adorable stupid."

 

Seohyun pouted. She can't think of anything to response. Yuri is obviously just teasing her. She wouldn't try to tolerate it.

 

"Hahaha. I'm sorry for my lame joke." Yuri laughs heartily.

 

Taking a glance at her watch, Seohyun pointed at it, catching Yuri's attention right away. The tan girl frowned having notice the time.

 

"I still have some pizza to deliver." Yuri said along with her sign language for the last time, before she stood up and grab her helmet. Yet, she stop halfway of her plan, thinking about her best friend, again. "Aren't you coming with me?"

 

Seohyun wave her hand in front. 'I can take care of myself. Besides, the store is just 2nd street away.' and also replied.

 

"I see." Yuri nodded. "Anyway, I gotta go. You... take care... of yourself. Okay?" she uses a sign of okay at the end, earning a nod from the younger. "That's good. Anyway, I'll text you later after my work, again."

 

Likewise. Seohyun smiled inwardly.

 

With that said, Yuri firstly ruffle Seohyn's bangs before she decided to finally leave the restaurant. Seohyun follows the figure of her best friend until she hop in to her motorcycle and drive off, finally. Seohyun sighed and pouted, playing with the spoon of her ice cream. Her mind was still occupied of the doe-eyed girl.

 

Her face was disappointed when I rejected her favor. But... how can I say yes when she's totally a stranger to me? To think, Yuri was the first one to ask me. But seriously, why did she want me to eat with her? Didn't she has other friends? Or... her relatives? Her father? Omo. Her later mother.

 

Seohyun's lips curled into a sad pout, as her mind was shifted to Mrs. Im. Yeah, she almost forgot. That doe-eyed girl loss her mother. How  sad she must be?

 

But why does her eyes doesn't look sad? Probably just faking? Or what? Aish, above all... she's still a stranger to me, though. She doesn't know me well, and I don't know her. Aish. How come I'm still thinking of her? 

 

Seohyun brush the thought away of the doe-eyed and grab on her small shoulder bag. Yet, she suddenly has this urge and change her mind. She sat back again and opened her bag. Pulling out a pen and her diary, she started to write what happened earlier.

 

Entry #010:

I wake up this morning, having frustrations because I almost forgot my work. Yet, I realized the reason is the girl who made me sleep 3 in the morning. Yes. My mind is pretty occupied with my embarrassement I got from her. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter