Chapter 81

Masks

"Where are they going?" Youngjae asked when he noticed the hyung line rushing out of the door. Daehyun and Zelo looked dumbfounded as well.

"I don't know." Zelo shrugged.

"I heard them saying something about Hyeri being in trouble.." Jongup came to the living room from the hallway leading to their rooms.

"Should we go after them?" Daehyun asked.

"It's not our problem." Youngjae shrugged.

"But we messed up earlier with Hyeri. If she is in trouble then we should help them, and this way we can also make up for what we did earlier." Daehyun reasoned.

 

~

 

"Let me go!" I demanded.

"I don't want to." Zico smiled innocently.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, trying to speak to his reason, if he even has any.

"Because I want revenge." he stated. I noticed he grabbed his gun from the table.

"Shouldn't you get over it already? It had been years!"

"Not until he pays."

"He suffered enough." I argued. Zico scoffed.

"How would you know his condition back then? You weren't around. And if you were you couldn't stand a chance with him anyway."

"I know him." I claimed.

"You don't know about him."

"I know what I need to know and that's enough for me."

"Everyone has a dark past, including your precious boyfriend. You would be surprised how many things you don't know about him." he played with the gun in his hand.

"I don't care." I stated. Well, actually I do, but I'm not going to let Zico use it against me. Besides, who said Zico is telling the truth? He might be lying in order to break me.. I should trust Yongguk. I do trust Yongguk. Even if there is something else beside the thing with Hana, there is probably a reason he didn't tell me about it..

"I had enough talking." Zico stated and approached me, grabbing my chin. "I want some action."

 

~

 

"Can't you go faster?" Yongguk asked impatiently.

"I'm already above the speed limit. We can't get caught by a cop now." Himchan claimed.

"Drive faster." Yongguk ordered, ignoring what Himchan said.

"Calm down."

"DON'T ING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN THAT PSYCHO HAS HER AND HE IS DOING THINGS TO HER!" Yongguk snapped.

"Don't take your anger out on me!" Himchan raised his voice, but didn't shout. "I know you are nervous and scared, but you have to calm down. It won't help neither of you if you are like this."

"What if he hurts her?"

"Just trust Hyeri. She can defend herself, and you know that better than me. "

 

~

 

"Where are we going?" Jongup asked, sitting uncomfortably in the car.

"We are just following them." Youngjae stated, his hands on the steering wheel.

"The area looks sketchy." Daehyun commented when they entered something that looked like a forest.

"It's getting dark as well." Zelo added.

The four of them looked outside the car window, worried and confused.

 

~

 

Zico was kissing me against my will again. I already got used to it in the short time I was trapped here.. Well, I prefer him kissing me than doing other things against my will.. It could have been much worse.

"Does he kiss you like that?" Zico asked after another forced kiss.

"He is way better than you." I stated and got awarded with a slap. I'm getting used to this too.

"I am better than him. In everyhting." Zico stated, glaring at me.

"No your'e not. Yongguk will never treat a girl like this, especially one he cares about."

"Yongguk is a loser." Zico snorted.

"I guess I prefer losers then." I smiled brightly. Zico punched my left eye, annoyed. Tears started to stream down my face.

"You should always stick to the winning team."

"I'm sticking with the people that makes me happy." Another punch, this time to my left eye. I probably look like a panda right now..

"Your boyfriend seem to be late. Are you sure he cares about you?" Zico mocked. "Maybe he got tired from taking care of you.."

"If he doesn't come, doesn't it mean you lost as well?" I teased. "Your revenge is ruined if he is not watching you or if he doesn't care about me anymore."

"It's still my pleasure to have you, so no." Zico smiled brightly and touched my lips. "I'm going to have so much fun with you.." his hands started to get down to my stomach and to explore the bare skin. Yuck. His hands were rough. Unpleasent can't begin describing how it felt. It makes me appreciate Yongguk's soft touch more.

Yongguk.. I need to do something, I can't stay here like this and let him abuse me. What if Yongguk doesn't come? I need to rely on myself and don't trust others to do my job and save me. I need to go back to the old Hyeri, the one who fought for herself and didn't let others help her. It's not the first time I'm handling erts, so it shouldn't be a problem.. I just need to trust my instincts.

My mind slowly drifted to thoughts about the past. When I was a teenager it was the thugs that wanted money from my brother and came after me instead, mainly because my brother convinced them too, and when I grew up it was random strangers at the subway station or at the street when I had no where to go to.. They always wanted the same thing and I always had one solution - Beat the hell out of them. But I wasn't tied down then. Now I only have my mouth, and it's not really useful beside talking to Zico and trying to mentally break him. Why didn't I do something earlier when I had the chance? So stupid of me. If only Dino wasn't standing at the door then..

 

~

 

"Found it." Himchan said and pointed at the hut. It was hidden between the trees, so it was impossible to see it without getting inside the forest.

"Let's go."

"Wait!" Himchan grabbed Yongguk's arm, preventing him from going further into the woods.

"What is it?" Yongguk asked annoyed.

"Guards." Himchan said and pointed at the two thugs standing outside the hut.

"They were at the warehouse as well." Yongguk stated after watching them from their place, hidden behind a large tree.

"So Zico is probably inside with Hyeri." Himchan reasoned. "What do we do?"

"We got your back." Jongup said, smiling. The other guys stood behind him. Yongguk and Himchan looked at the new comers surprised. Shortly, the surprise changed to anger.

"What are you doing here?" Yongguk asked, annoyed.

"Hyeri is in trouble, right?" Daehyun asked.

"How would you know that?" Himchan questioned, putting his arms on his waist. Him and Yongguk definitely didn't share that information with them, so they shouldn't have known about this in the first place.

"I accidently heard you talk at the dorm.." Jongup said weakly and smiled his angelic smile, trying to soften the angry hyungs.

"We feel bad for hurting Hyeri earlier, and we want to help. She is like a big sister to us and she is your girl, we want to save her." Youngjae said.

"What big sister? Don't try to flatter her for some bonus points or food, I'm her favorite member after Yongguk." Himchan claimed, glaring at Youngjae.

"If you are her favorite member, why are you bullying her all the time?" Youngjae retorted.

"That's how we communicate!"

"Communicate my . You just like to make fun of her and make comments about her body. It's a miracle Yongguk hasn't beat you up yet because of it."

"You made a comment about her body as well." Himchan retorted and Youngjae stayed quiet. "She makes fun of me as well, that's how it works. We annoy each other to death, but we also help each other when the other is in trouble."

"Anyway, like I said.." Youngjae turned to look at Yongguk, ignoring Himchan. "Hyeri is like a big sister to us and she is your girl. We are really sorry we hurt her earlier and we want to help.'

"You have three seconds to get the hell out of here before I get mad." Yongguk glared at the kids furiously. This was not supposed to happen. Besides the fact that they are not supposed to know this things, getting involved in this mess means they can get hurt. There are already too many people suffering because of him and he doesn't want to risk his group members as well.

"We are not moving." Jongup declared. The older males were taken aback because they are not used to seeing him insisitng on something so much.

"Hyung, we want to help. For you and for Hyeri." Zelo said, trying to convince Yongguk. No matter how strong Yongguk's bond with Himchan is, Zelo is still his favorite dongsaeng, so Yongguk will probably listen to him.

"You have no idea what you are getting yourselves into." Yongguk hissed.

"Then tell us. If you have a problem all of us have a problem." Daehyun said.

"That is not the time for group bonding, and you are not filming a drama. Get a grip." Himchan scolded the younger male.

"Hyung.." Daehyun pleaded. Yongguk wanted to say something, but a scream stopped him. It sounded like Hyeri, and it came from the hut. Yongguk's face paled. Not that the others looked better, since they were all surprised and scared.

 

~

 

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU FREAKING PSYCHO!" I screamed my lungs out when Zico tried to force himself on me. I knew no one would probably hear me since I'm in the middle of nowhere, but I had to try. Maybe it will scare Zico and give me a chance to figure a way out.

"Down." Zico growled and kicked my stomach. I fell forward from the pain. If only I knew it was just the start..

"NO." Zico yelled and kicked my back, that was now facing him. "ONE." Another kick. "YELLS." A third kick. "AT." Forth. "ME." Fifth. At this point my body felt numb from the pain and from being tied in this uncomfortable position for a while now.

"YOU." he grabbed my hair, forcing me to look at him. He looked possessed. "ARE." He kicked the right side of my body. "GOING." Another kick. "TO." Now he kicked the left side of my body. "DO." The left side again, harder. "WHAT." He kicked my stomach. "I." Harder. "SAY." He kicked my chin. I spat blood. My eyes felt heavy, and I was starting no feel nauseous. I can't lose focus, I need to stay concious. But it hurt so much..

"You are mine." Zico smirked and moved his hands to touch my s. I had no power left to resist him so I just sat there like a marionette doll letting it's psychopath owner control her.

"That's right, stop resisting me and you'll enjoy it more." Zico smiled, satisfied from my lack of reaction, and moved his hand lower.

 

~

 

"I'm going there." Yongguk declared.

"Wait!" Himchan grabbed his arm. "Don't do anything rush. You have no idea how many people are inside and knowing you, you might lose it when you see Hyeri, letting your emotion take over your logic."

"I don't care. I want her out of there, and that psycho dead or in jail." Yongguk shrugged.

"Hmm.. guys?" Youngjae chimed in. "Do you mind telling us what's going on so we won't be surprised when things happen?"

"Zico kidnapped Hyeri because he is mad at Yongguk, and he is probably abusing her right now inside that hut." Himchan said quickly and Yongguk glared at him. If the situation wasn't that messed up it would have been funny seeing their faces while trying to process what Himchan said.

"Wait, what?" Daehyun asked, utterly confused.

"You mean Zico hyung? The Zico?" Zelo asked.

"How many people named Zico do you know?" Himchan scoffed, glaring at the makane.

"But.."

"We don't have time for this. Yongguk will explain everything afterwards. Just know that for now, Zico and the people that are not us and Hyeri are the bad guys." Himchan said impatiently. "Right now we need to find a way to get rid of these two guys." Himchan pointed at the thugs outside the hut. "And we need to rescue Hyeri from the hut."

"Me and Zelo can take care of the two guards." Jongup volunteered.

"Me and Youngjae will check that there is no one else outside the hut so you can go in there." Daehyun said.

"You can kick their tonight, but if I find out one of you beat someone up in any other occasion that person is going to be punished. Am I clear?" Yongguk looked at the others, examining their reaction and waiting for their reply. Knowing them, he realized they are not going to back off so he better just rely on them. It's better to have more people against Zico and his thugs.

"Yes, hyung." The kids said in unison.

"Don't get hurt. You are already doing enough, you don't need to sacrifice your body and health for this thing. These guys can be dangerous, so always stick to someone. Don't go alone."

"Yes, hyung."

 

~

 

My limbs hurt, my back hurt, my stomach hurt, my ribs hurt and my face hurt. There wasn't a part of my body that didn't hurt at that moment, but the worst thing was that my heart hurt. This was not supposed to happen. What am I doing?

"Your boyfriend is really not coming, is he?" Zico mocked. "Well, it's not like you'll last long after I finish with you, even if he comes now. Nobody wants a damaged product, and that is what you are."

"I'm not damaged." I glared at him, trying to master the most threatening look I had.

"Yeah, right." Zico snorted. "I'm getting tired of waiting." he said and got up, stepping on my right leg. "If he doesn't get here in five minutes we are partying without him." he informed me while stepping harder on my leg. I think I heard something crack. "Enjoy your last minutes in heaven. Hell definitely won't be this nice."

 

~

 

"Excuse me, do you have some water? I think I got lost.." Jongup asked one of the thugs and smiled innocently.

"There is nothing here, get lost." The other one said dryly.

"What is this?" Jongup pointed at the hut like he is genuinely curious.

"It's nothing. It's a deserted hut. No one lives here."

"So what are you doing here?" Jongup asked innocently.

"Are you going to go on your own or do I have to kick you out?" The first thug asked impatiently.

"None." Jongup said and kicked the thug at his ribs, causing him to wince in pain.

"Bastard." The othr thug cursed and jumped on Jongup, knocking him to the ground.

"Not so fast, you piece of ." Zelo popped up and hit the thug's head with a piece of wood he found. The now unconcious thug rolled over, releasing Jongup.

"Thanks." Jongup smiled shyly and Zelo helped him get up. They kicked the first thug again several times, making sure he won't be able to get up quickly.

"Nice job." Zelo smiled, admiring their work. He marked a thumbs up to the DaeJae team and they surrounded the hut, looking for other thugs, while Zelo and Jongup made sure the thugs they just hit won't wake up.

 

~

 

Youngjae and Daehyun surrounded the hut from different directions. They decided to meet behind the hut after both of them finish their round.

Daehyun started walking quietly when he noticed a guy smoking, his back leaning on the hut's wall.

"Can I have a cigarette?" Daehyun asked.

"Are you the new guy?" The guy asked. He didn't look too intrested in him, and Daehyun sighed in relief.

"Yes." Daehyun lied. The guy handed him a cigarette and lit it for him. "What's going on?"

"Boss has a hot girl inside. He is having some fun." The guy smiled.

"What are they doing there?"

"Playing rock, paper, scissors." The guy answered sarcastically. "What do you think?"

"Oh." Daehyun was sure his face paled, but it didn't look like the guy noticed.

"Boss said we can have a round with her when he is done. And knowing his es, he probbaly filmed her as well." A big smile was spread on the guy's face right now, and Daehyun felt disgusted. He really wanted to wipe that smile from the guy's face.

"He filmed it?" Daehyun asked, trying not to sound too disgusted so the guy won't suspect him.

"Yeah. Boss likes to do that, but don't tell him you know. He usually never talks about it or show it to us."

"Does boss do it often?"

"Depends." the guy finished his cigarette and threw the cigarette away. Daehyun hoped it won't start a fire. "Usually the girls come to him on their own, but this girl is special. She doesn't like him and she is quite feisty."

"I know a couple of girls like that.." Daehyun smiled.

"What's your name?" the guy finally asked.

"Da.. Daesung." Daehyun lied.

"I'm Kyung. Nice to meet you." Kyung offered Daehyun his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you." Daehyun smiled.

 

~

 

Youngjae was doing his route until the back of the hut but he didn't see anyone so he decided to continue walking towards Daehyun. He stopped when he noticed Daehyun talking to someone. That person was facing his back to Youngjae so Youngjae could hit him if he wants to. He just needs to grabs Daehyun's attention now without making any noises.

Youngjae tried to wave his hands, to glare at Daehyun and to do all kinds of stuff in order to get his attention, but Daehyun was too busy talking to that guy so he didn't notice him. Eventually Youngjae decided to approach them and to try and attack the guy. He jumped on the guy's back and tried to strangle him. Unfortunately, the guy was bigger than him, so he shook Youngjae off effortlessly.

"What the hell?" The guy groaned, glaring at Youngjae and preparing to hit him.

"Not so fast, bastard." Daehyun punched Kyung before he could react. "And that's for saying this about Hyeri and for being a ert. Get your own girls, and ones that actually agree to have with you." Daehyun punched him again.

 

~

 

"All clear." DaeJae joined the makane line, dragging Kyung with them.

"We got this bastard." Daehyun pointed at Kyung. "But there might be another person coming.. He said something about a new guy."

"Take care of it." Yongguk ordered and headed the door to the hut.

"Bang, wait! There is something else.." Daehyun tried to stop him.

"Later!" Yongguk growled and stormed into the hut, targeting Zico.

 

~

 

"LET HER GO, YOU BASTARD!" Yongguk kicked the door open.

"You are finally here, we can start now." Zico smiled. He was surprisingly calm, and it annoyed Yongguk even more.

Yongguk looked around the hut. Zico was crouching down in front of Hyeri, who was tied down on the floor. He already knew she will be tied down since Zico sent him pictures of it, but she was also beaten up, and it looked like it was serious. His blood boiled.

"Oppa?" Hyeri asked weakly. She could barely keep her eyes open, and there was blood all over her face, as well as bruises and black eyes.

"Babe, I'm here. It will be alright." Yongguk rushed over to her, pushing Zico. Yongguk touched Hyeri's face, but then Zico kicked his hand away before he could wipe her blood or trace her bruises.

"I didn't say you can touch her." Zico groaned, glaring at Yongguk.

"I'm not asking you!" Yongguk glared back.

"Oh, you should. Unless you want your little princess to suffer.." Zico said and kicked Hyeri's ribs, probably not for the first time. She coughed and spat blood. Now he noticed that there was some blood on the floor from before, probably from Hyeri as well.

"Oppa.." Hyeri coughed again. "Go away." her voice cracked.

"I'm not leaving you." Yongguk stated.

"Gross." Zico commented. "Aren't you nauseous from being this sweet to each other?"

"SHUT UP!" Yongguk flared up.

"How about we play a little game?" Zico suggested, taking his gun out to make it clear it wasn't really an offer.

 


 

Author's Note:

 

The "preparations" for the meeting took longer then I expected, so what you are waiting for will happen in the next chapter (in full power).

At least this chapter is long and I tried to add some action to this chapter as well so it won't be that boring. 

 

You should wait for the next chapter, it's has more action and it has what you wanted :)

Because I'm sorry for delaying it and because I want you to wait (and don't give up on me), I'm adding a short spoiler. I'll put it between ** in case there are people who don't want to read it.

 

**


"Put that gun down and let's talk calmly."

"I'm done talking."

"This is not you."

"This is me. If you don't like it you can leave."

 

**

 

Thanks for reading, commenting, etc.!

 

M.