Chapter 122

Masks

"Are you happy now?" Zelo glared at Yongguk when everyone dispersed and the boys were back at the practice room.

"What do you mean?" Yongguk asked.

"Nothing." Zelo muttered.

"If you have a problem with me, say it."

"Maybe it's better if I shut up."

"Zelo.." Yongguk raised his voice, staring intently at the younger male. The other boys stayed quiet, watching the two carefully.

Zelo took a deep breath before talking. "I have a problem with the way you handled things."

"Meaning?" Yongguk asked.

"Meaning that I look up to you a lot, but right now I'm disappointed. I thought you cared more about Hyeri."

"I do care about her."

"Really? Then why is she like that right now?" Zelo raised his voice from annoyance.

"Zelo.." Yongguk sighed heavily. "I know you are disappointed, but things are complicated right now."

"That's not an excuse." Zelo kicked his leg.

"I know it's not, but it's hard to explain. I want to be with her more than anything, but it's not as simple as it looks."

"The bottom line is that she is hurting thanks to you, and you can't change that." Zelo stated and Yongguk looked at the ground, embarrassed. "I hate seeing her like that. I want my Hyeri noona back, not the weird version of her. The current Hyeri scares me because she only seem to get worse and wipe off every trace of the old Hyeri."

"Don't exaggerate. It's still Hyeri." Himchan said.

"Do you still think I was bluffing?" Daehyun asked Youngjae while Zelo talked to Yongguk. The two watched Zelo and Youngjae sighed.

"Isn't he like that because he cares? We all care." Youngjae said. Daehyun's theory still seemed weird to him.

"When did you see him talk like that about other girls?" Daehyun asked, not moving his eyes from Zelo.

"Well, it's not like he has a lot of experience in dating.."

"You don't have it either, my friend." Daehyun patted Youngjae's back.

"Sorry.." Daehyun trailed off when Youngjae glared at him.

"I'm sorry." Yongguk said, embarrassed. His eyes were glued to the ground and his feet moved nervously. "I will fix this mess, somehow."

 

~

 

"Yujin-ah!" Eun Hee sat next to Yujin.

"Hey.." Yujin smiled.

"What are you looking at?" Eun Hee asked. Yujin's eyes were glued to her phone, which raised Eun Hee's curiosity.

"Nothing.."

"Is it related to Jongup?" Eun Hee asked mischievously and Yujin blushed immediately.

"It is, isn't it?" Eun Hee smirked.

"N.. No!" Yujin stuttered, blushing even more, if that was possible. "It's.. Nothing.. Like.. That!"

"Then was it?" Eun Hee asked.

"There is an article about the chuseok special programs.." Yujin said and showed Eun Hee her phone.

"So why were you being all mysterious?" Eun Hee questioned. Her eyes scanned the screen until she noticed a specific show. Under the show name there was also a picture of a familiar person..

"Did you talk to him?" Eun Hee asked.

"About what?" Yujin asked, confused.

"About the weather." Eun Hee joked.

"About the v-app, for example.. Did he say something about you singing his song?" Eun Hee asked when Yujin didn't react.

"I haven't seen him yet.." Yujin admitted shyly.

"I'm sure he'll come and talk to you soon, don't worry." Eun Hee smiled warmly.

"Thanks." Yujin smiled.

 

~

 

The drive to the recording of "Music Bank" was quiet. Yujin sat next to me and fell asleep the moment she sat down, so even if I wanted to talk to her I couldn't. I tucked my earphones in my ears and listened to music until we arrived.

In the meantime, someone else was having troubles with a sleeping person next to him as well..

When they entered the van, Youngjae was happy that the seat next to Eun Hee was empty and he sat there before one of the girls came and took his place. When Eun Hee had a questioning look on her face he just pretended it's a coincidence and that it didn't mean anything to him. Truth is that his heart was beating faster and he found it harder to behave normally around her. Shortly after Jinu started driving, her eyes closed and she fell asleep, her head resting on his shoulder. He tried not to move so he won't disturb her and wake her up, so he just stayed in his place, breathing heavily. He tried to concentrate on the road, but he found his eyes wandering to Eun Hee's sleeping figure. The orange streaks in her hair had started to fade and blend with her brown hair. Her long wavy hair was scattered over his shoulder and he found himself smiling. From time to time she moved her head while sleeping and he adjusted his position so she'll be more comfortable. When she smiled in her sleep he felt a warm feeling in his stomach.

"She must be tired.." Youngjae thought to himself and moved a strand of hair from Eun Hee's face, smiling.

Little did he know that someone else in the car was watching them happily.. And that Eun Hee wasn't really sleeping.

 

~

 

Daehyun entered the practice room when Zelo was working on a choreography. When the younger male noticed him, he stopped dancing and bowed his head in acknowledgement.

"Am I interrupting?" Daehyun asked.

"No. I was just going to take a break." Zelo smiled and grabbed a towel to dry the sweat from his face.

"You are working hard." Daehyun complimented, smiling.

"I'm trying.."

"Anyone you want to impress?" Daehyun asked while opening a bottle of water, handing it to Zelo.

"Our fans." Zelo answered and drank the cold liquid after placing the towel on his right shoulder.

"That's it?" Daehyun asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I guess?" Zelo hesitated, not sure where Daehyun is going with this conversation.

"No female that caught your attention?" Daehyun continued his investigation.

"No?" Zelo was starting to feel uncomfortable by now.

"I see." Daehyun smiled.

"Hyung.."

"What?"

"Why don't you ask what you really want to know?" Zelo asked, putting the bottle aside after finishing its content.

"Hyeri." Daehyun stated.

"What about her?" Zelo still seemed confused.

"She is pretty, right?"

"Yeah.. All the girls in her group are pretty."

"Did you ever think about replacing Yongguk?" Daehyun asked.

"Do you have a fever?" Zelo asked worriedly and put his hand on Daehyun's forehead. He is acting weird today.

"I'm being serious." Daehyun removed Zelo's hand. "Did you ever hear about the Oedipus complex?"

"The one with the kid killing the dad because he wants the mom to himself?" Zelo asked.

"Exactly that." Daehyun smiled.

"Are you drunk?" Zelo asked with a serious face.

"No." Daehyun insisted.

"So you think I love Hyeri and that's why I'm mad at Yongguk?" Zelo finally put the pieces together.

"Well.. Yeah."

"Hyung.. What do you take me as?" Zelo asked, looking offended.

"What do you mean?" now Daehyun was confused.

"I am mad at Yongguk, but it's only because I care for Hyeri.. Like a friend. Just like all of you care about her." Zelo explained.

"So why are you so determined to spend time with her lately?"

"Because I am a good friend." Zelo exclaimed, slightly annoyed. "She is having a hard time and she doesn't have anyone to lean on.."

"So there is nothing else?" Daehyun insisted and Zelo messed his hair, frustrated.

"NO!"

"What are you two doing?" Himchan entered the room with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Just talking." Daehyun smiled innocently.

"About what?" Himchan asked, looking at the two suspiciously.

"About evil stepmothers.." Daehyun mumbled and Zelo chuckled at the reference while Himchan looked confused.

"It's nothing, hyung." Zelo smiled. "How is Yongguk?"

"How do you think?"

 

~

 

"Hyeri!" Narae called happily when she noticed me and rushed towards me, opening her arms widely for a hug.

"Hey.." I smiled and hugged her. She is really sweet and energetic so it's hard not to smile around her. Not to mention that I was happy to see a familiar face.. We became closer in the short time we are promoting.

"We are sharing a dressing room today. How amazing is this?" she exclaimed.

"That's great!"

"Hyeri.." Yujin called me.

"What?" I turned to her.

"You left your phone in the van and you got a message." she said and gave me my phone. Weird.. I remember putting it in my bag, but it might have slipped at some point when I wasn't paying attention.

When I checked my messages I noticed a new text from Yongguk and I felt a sharp pain in my heart. What does he want from me? He is not going to make fun of me because of what happened in the hallway, right? He is not that kind of person..

I took a deep breath and opened the message - "Sorry for scaring you earlier.. I didn't mean to. I'll respect your choice and let you have your space. You know where to find me if you change your mind, right? Good luck promoting today :)". My heart sank when I read it. It really is the end, isn't it? Until now it felt like there was still a chance pending in the air because he tried to talk to me and explain, but now it looks like he is giving up.. What have I done?

"Hyeri, are you okay?" Narae asked, bringing me back to reality. She and Yujin looked at me, worried looks on their faces.

"Sure." I smiled. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You look pale.."

"I'm fine. I'm just tired." I gave them an excuse and put my phone in my pocket. "Let's go."

 

~

 

"Yongguk." B.A.P's manager stood in the studio's entrance.

"What is it, hyung?" Yongguk asked.

"You wanted to change the title song?" the manager asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I just felt like it."

"You know things don't work like that."

"What's wrong with making 'Super Girl' the title song? The boys won't oppose." Yongguk exclaimed.

"We already chose a title song and Zelo and Jongup started working on a choreography for it." B.A.P's manager stated.

"Well, they also did a choreography for 'Super Girl', so it shouldn't be much of a problem. We still have time to change things, the girls changed their title song when they had less time than us." Yongguk retorted.

"Yongguk.." the older male sighed.

"We'll make a vote when Youngjae comes back and we'll see what the boys think."

"We are not making it the title song. It will raise too many questions and we don't want to deal with it. Even if the boys agree, the PR team and the CEO will tell you to change it because this song is a ticking time bomb." the manager said.

"Stop exaggerating."

"You don't have to be a genius to realize you had a specific person in mind while writing it.."

"And that person could be anyone." Yongguk retorted.

"So it's not related to someone in this company?" B.A.P's manager questioned.

"We are making it the title song." Yongguk declared, ignoring the manager's question. Well, it wasn't that hard to guess the answer to his question anyway.

"Yongguk.." the manager sighed. "Don't risk your career for a girl, no matter how much you think you love her."

"Thanks for the advice." Yongguk said bitterly and turned his back to the manager, burying himself in his work again.

 

~

 

"Eun Hee!" Youngjae called Eun Hee before the broadcast started.

"Hey Youngjae." she smiled warmly.

"Are you busy?" he asked while examining her appearance. She was already dressed in her stage outfit and she also did her hair and makeup. She looked pretty, even if it was obvious she is tired.

"No."

"Let's go." Youngjae smiled and curled his fingers, signaling her to follow him.

They walked quietly to one of the vending machines in the hallway and Youngjae bought two cans of carbonated drinks.

"Strawberry or orange?" he asked with a smile, showing her the cans in his hands.

"Orange." Eun Hee smiled and Youngjae handed her the chosen can.

"Thank you." Eun Hee said shyly while opening it.

"No problem." Youngjae smiled and opened his own drink. "You know you are the fourth group to perform today, right?"

"Yes, Jinu informed us." she answered while the two made their way back to the dressing rooms.

"Great." he smiled.

There was a short silence, but it wasn't awkward at all. Youngjae tried to plan his next move while Eun Hee tried to calm her beating heart down.

"Eun Hee." Youngjae stopped walking and looked at Eun Hee.

"What?" she stopped as well, looking curiously at him.

"I.."

"Here you are!" Solbin appeared in front of them, interrupting Youngjae.

"Hey.." Youngjae smiled politely.

"Hello." Eun Hee greeted the girl and bowed.

"Oppa, I need your help!" Solbin pouted cutely. Eun Hee bit her lower lip, trying not to show her annoyance and disappointment because of the unexpected guest.

"What is it?" Youngjae asked.

"Can you adjust my microphone? It seems to be too loose." Solbin asked and turned around, showing him the device attached to the back of her shirt.

"Sure." Youngjae mumbled and touched Solbin's back, adjusting the device.

"I should go.." Eun Hee said, feeling uncomfortable. She hates feeling like a third wheel, and she definitely isn't needed there at the moment.. They are doing fine on their own.

"Was I interrupting something?" Solbin asked innocently. To Eun Hee it seemed like Solbin tried to approach Youngjae on purpose, but it might just be the jealousy talking. They are not dating and it's not like he is cheating on her or anything, but she didn't like this situation. What if he falls for her aegyo and antics?

"No, don't worry about it." Eun Hee smiled and Youngjae frowned. Maybe Eun Hee doesn't have feelings for him and Daehyun was just bluffing.. It's not like she owes him something.. He can't even talk to her without stuttering or without getting interrupted. He is so lame. How is he going to get her if he can't do a simple thing like talking to her?

"Eun Hee, we still need to talk." Youngjae gathered the courage to say. He finished fixing Solbin's microphone, so now he could finish his mission. He is not failing this time.

"Oppa, it still feels weird.." Solbin complained and Youngjae cursed in his mind. He likes Solbin, but why is she so annoying today? He needs to talk to Eun Hee.

"I'll fix it." Youngjae said and adjusted the device again, hoping it will work this time.

"I need to go, we have to fix our hair and makeup." Eun Hee mumbled and walked away, leaving an annoyed Youngjae and a happy Solbin behind.

"Thanks, oppa! I think it works!" Solbin exclaimed after Eun Hee left, smiling brightly.

"No problem." Youngjae smiled, trying to look as nice as possible.

"You're the best!" the young female hugged him, taking him by surprise.

"I know.." he sighed.

"Let's go!" Solbin ordered after releasing him.

"After you.."

 

~

 

"Narae.." I approached her when we were alone in the dressing room.

"What is it?" she asked, smiling.

"Do you ever fight with Daehyun?" I asked after sitting down next to her.

"Of course I do!" she chuckled. "Don't you remember the first time we met? You witnessed one of our fights.."

"You're right.." I said after remembering. How could I forget that?

"So how do you make up afterwards?" I asked.

"Well, usually the person who messed up apologizes and we work things out together."

"What if your pride is not letting you apologize?" I asked shyly and she chuckled.

"If it was my fault then I'll throw my pride away and apologize to him a hundred times. I'll apologize as much as it takes for him to forgive me and accept me back."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because I know he is the one." Narae smiled, a big grin on her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. How can you even tell something like that?

"When I was younger I used to think love is like a fairytale and that everything is perfect. When I got older I realized it's not like that in real life. When people around me told me they met the love of their life and they just knew it was their partner for the rest of their life I laughed in their faces."

"So what has changed?"

"I met Daehyun." now Narae had a dreamy look on her face. "The moment I met him I just knew that he is my other half and that we are going to be together forever."

"How can you tell that?" I asked, surprised.

"You just know." she smiled brightly. "You'll feel it when it's the real thing."

"Well, how does it feel?"

"It's hard to explain.." she pouted. "But you just know."

"I see.." I mumbled and my mind started wandering to my relationship with Yongguk. I didn't have this feeling. Yeah, I want to be with him forever, but I was never confident in our relationship, and I definitely didn't feel anything like Narae describes. Does it mean we are not meant to be? Is it too late for us to fix things?

"Narae unnie!" one of Narae's group members entered the room, excited. I shook the unhappy thoughts from my mind, paying attention to the girl in front of me.

"What, Jamie?" Narae asked, smiling.

"Someone asked me out!" the younger girl beamed, excited.

"That's great." Narae smiled and it looked like she is genuinely happy for the girl. "Wanna tell me who it is?"

 

~

 

"Yujin, you got a message." Eun Hee stated.

"Coming!" Yujin rushed over to grab a hold on her cellphone. She opened the text and smiled brightly, pink color decorating her cheeks.

"Is it something good?" Eun Hee asked, examining Yujin's reaction.

"Look!" Yujin exclaimed and showed Eun Hee the message - "You covered my song well, kiddoh. Good luck today :)".

"See? I told you Jongup will tell you something about it!" Eun Hee exclaimed happily and returned Yujin's phone to her.

"Thank you." Yujin said shyly.

"Answer him.." Eun Hee poked Yujin's arm.

"Should I?" Yujin hesitated.

"Obviously!"

Yujin opened the text and started typing a reply - "Who are you calling a kiddoh? We are in the same age! Thanks for the compliment, you Moonduck."

"What is Moonduck?" Eun Hee asked after peeking behind Yujin's shoulder.

"A Pokemon name." Yujin said innocently, grinning sheepishly.

 

~

 

"Hyeri.." Sey called me after we performed. Now we only had to wait for the ending.

"What?"

"Is everything alright? You looked out of focus.."

"Of course I am." I faked a smile. "I'm just tired.."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm fine." I insisted.

"Is it him again?"

"It's not him, it's me being tired. Not everything revolves around him and I have other things to do beside worrying about him, okay? I have other activities beside our schedules so I think I'm allowed to be tired." I started to get annoyed. Can't she leave me alone? I don't want to share my problems and I hate the fact that everyone is assuming I'm like that solely because of Yongguk. It might be true in this case, but I can stand for myself without being referred to as someone's girlfriend.

"Alright, calm down.." Sey trailed off. "I was worried about you, you don't have to get mad at me." she raised her hands in surrender.

"Just stop mentioning him, will you?" I asked in a softer voice. "I'm trying to forget, so I'd appreciate it if you stop mentioning him around me."

"As you wish.." she said and I headed towards the restroom, the only place I knew I would be alone in.

 

In the restroom I washed my face, taking a deep breath. Can this day end already? I think I had enough of it by now.. I'm tired physically and emotionally. It did not only rain, it definitely poured.

The conversation I had with Narae earlier kept echoing in my mind. That mysterious feeling.. How does it supposed to feel? My heart still beats faster when Yongguk is around me and I have butterflies in my stomach whenver he looks at me or touches me.. I act shyly and I'm embarrassed easily next to him. I want to leave good impression on him and I want to make him happy.. I get jealous when another girl approaches him and I want to be the only girl he is looking at. Yongguk is the one making me feel happy and safe and I want him to feel the same because of me. I want to be with him as long as possible, but I never felt like it's meant to be and like he is the one. We actually went through a lot until we started dating, so it probably means something, right?

Why am I not feeling like Narae? What am I missing? Am I that damaged that I can't feel it or are we really not meant to be?

My mind unconsciously wandered to Yongguk. He probably felt like that with Hana.. Does he feel that way with Sumi as well? Is that why he went to her? It can explain why he left.. Maybe he realized it's missing when he is with me.. Because I'm not good enough. Maybe we were meant to break up either way because that feeling wasn't there in the first place..

I sighed. Why am I so useless?

I looked in the mirror, examining my reflection in it. Right now I look pretty, but it's all an act and a work of professionals. They can turn an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan in no time. I belong to the first group.. Most of the time I don't dress up because I like feeling comfortable and I also practice a lot, which requires comfortable and simple clothing. My hair and makeup are done by other people.. When they're gone I just look.. Average. There are girls way prettier than me, like Sumi. She might be flat-chested, but besides that she is pretty and her body is proportional to her height and petite figure. She looks like a barbie doll while I look like the downgraded and lacking version of it. Any guy would go to her, so I can't blame Yongguk for leaving.. I would have probably done the same in his place.

"Did you see that cheerleading group?" one female entered the restroom with her friend, laughing. My trail of thought got cut off.

"They are really bad.. Especially one of their rappers, the one with the brown hair. She can barely dance.. She messed up all their dance moves." her friend mocked.

"Hmm." I cleared my throat. It looked like they haven't noticed me, because I was still wearing my stage outfit and we are the only group promoting with this concept at the moment, so it was clear they were referring to us.

"Oh." the first woman noticed me and the blood drained from her face.

"S.. Sorry.." the other one stuttered, touching her hair nervously. Both of them knew I heard them and that I'm well aware of the fact they talked about me and my group.

"We didn't mean you personally, you are great. We enjoyed your parts." the first one said, faking a smile. It didn't help me feel better.

"It doesn't matter. Talking about my group is the same as talking about me." I stated coldly. "Yujin might not be able to dance that well, but she can sing and rap and play various instruments, which I bet is way more than what you two are capable of doing."

"We.." the second woman started to speak, but I cut her off.

"Have a nice day." I faked a smile and left the restroom. They are not worthy of my time and anger.

 

~

 

"Yongguk." Himchan entered the studio.

"What?" Yongguk turned to him.

"The manager hyung asked me to talk to you." Himchan said while sitting down on the empty chair next to Yongguk.

"Is it about the title song?" Yongguk asked even though he could already guess the answer.

"Yes."

"What do you think?" Yongguk asked.

"My honest opinion?"

"Yes."

"Leave the song in the album, but not as the title song."

"Why?"

"Because you are too invested in it and it will show. We'll be having a hard time dealing with the consequences of it if it's the title song because there will be a lot of questions about it. Putting it as a side track will give the song less focus and we can avoid suspicions and questions about it."

"Our fans are not idiots. They probably assume we are dating." Yongguk reasoned.

"But that doesn't mean you have to rub it in their faces like that." Himchan retorted.

"But.." Yongguk tried to say something, only to get cut off by Himchan.

"I know you are frustrated, but this is not the right way to deal with it."

 

~

 

The music show finally ended and we reached the company. The girls had practice while I was supposed to practice with Jongup for his show.

"Hey." Jongup smiled when he noticed me. The first thing I noticed is that he smelled really good. He was dressed in a sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt, exposing his muscles.

"Hey." I smiled and placed my things on the bench in the side of the room, near the wall. I noticed there was a tie and a few long streamers placed on it as well.

"How was 'Music Bank'?" Jongup asked, still smiling sheepishly.

"Great."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Then.. Do you want to tell me about the dance?" I went straight to the point. The faster we start rehearsing the faster we'll finish and I can get a little more sleep.

"The theme for the special is 'Like A Movie', meaning the music has to be from movies and our performance has to be related as well." Jongup started explaining.

"That's awesome!" I beamed. "But we are not doing 'Frozen' or something Pokemon related, right?"

"No." Jongup smiled innocently.

"Then what is our theme?" I asked curiously.

"That's.." Jongup scratched his head nervously. "I wanted to talk to you about it."

"What is it?"

"I thought about '50 Shades Of Grey', but if you have a problem with it we can.."

"We can do it!" I exclaimed, cutting Jongup in the middle of his sentence. A popular movie is great and it will probably attract more attention if we choose this movie because of the ual thing, so it can only help, right? I'm going to grab this opportunity and use it for my group's advantage. We need to get popular so we won't embarrass ourselves and B.A.P.

"Are you sure?" he still hesitated.

"Yes. It's not like we are actually dating so it's just technical, and it probably can't be too ual because kids are still watching in those hours, right?"

"Will you be comfortable doing it?"

"Don't worry." I smiled brightly. "We are going to win this special and hopefully I'll also get an offer to participate in the next season.. You can count on me for whatever you need."

"Alright." Jongup smiled, relieved. "We are doing the theme song - 'Earned It' by The Weekend."

"Sounds great."

"But there is one more thing I have to tell you.."

 

~

 

"So what do you want to eat?" Himchan asked Yongguk while walking down the hallway.

"Whatever you want." Yongguk mumbled, not really paying attention to Himchan.

"Bang.."

"Huh?"

"You are not listening to me."

"I am."

"You are distracted." Himchan stated. "I think I know you well enough by now to know that.."

"I think I hear Hyeri in one of the practice rooms.." Yongguk admitted, staring at the ground. Himchan sighed and signaled him to follow him as he approached the door to one of the practice rooms, the one Yongguk thought Hyeri was in.

"Let's practice tying you up." Jongup said.

"As long as you don't leave any bruises.." it was definitely Hyeri's voice.

Himchan and Yongguk exchanged looks.

"Did I hear wrong?" Himchan asked no one in particular.

"No.." Yongguk mumbled, his expression unreadable.

"There is no way those two are.." Himchan started talking but stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"I know." Yongguk sighed.

"I'm sure there is a good explanation for whatever it is that is going on in there.."

"Let's go drinking. I'm paying." Yongguk said dryly and increased the speed of his steps. Himchan followed quickly, worried expression on his face.

 

~

 

"But there is one more thing I have to tell you.."

"What?" I asked.

"Those." Jongup said and pointed at the streamers placed on the bench.

"Oh." so that's why it's here..

"Well, it makes sense we'll use it if we're doing '50 Shades Of Grey', right?" I asked.

"Yeah.." Jongup mumbled, a little embarrassed.

"I'm using the ribbon for the rhythmic gymnastics, so I think I can handle those.." I joked, trying to ease the atmosphere. Jongup seemed to relax and I smiled.

"But we should practice because I think it will be the most complicated part in the choreography.." I said.

"You're right.."

"Girls are always right." I stated playfully.

"Let's practice tying you up." Jongup smirked.

"As long as you don't leave any bruises.." I smiled, being a little flirtatious as well to match the playful mood. "The cheerleading outfits are short and it's ugly if the bruises are visible.. I already have bruises from the practice with Matt and the stylists are scolding me for that.."

"I'll try my best." Jongup smiled. "But you have to tell me if it's too strong or anything.. We'll find something that works for our dance."

"Don't worry."

"Then let's practice."

 


 

Author's Note:

 

Sorry for keeping you waiting for the chapter.. I hope that this will make up for the wait :)

 

The other couples (well, most of them..) got a little more focus in this chpater.

 

If you don't remember, "Super Girl" was the song Hyeri found in Yongguk's studio and he didn't let her see, which later led to a fight because she thought he is writing songs about other girls (and she still hasn't saw\heard the song, so she has no idea if it's true).

 

Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing, etc.! I appreciate it a lot! <3

 

M.