Cover up

We Got Married?! [Editing]

When they heard the key inserted the lock of the door, they all ran away from you doing weird things.

 
 

As expected, it was the other members. They all entered the dorm as they chatted and took off their shoes.

The members who know that you’re still sleeping wanted to tell them to keep the noise down, but they were afraid that they might act very obvious and get caught to what they did. 

Sehun and Kai stormed the house as they ran towards to sofa to dive in but they stopped as they saw the sight of your sleeping face lying on the couch.

The both of them had the same reactions when the previous members saw you like that.

 

“You should keep it down. Our sister-in-law is sleeping.” Luhan said walking out of the kitchen holding an empty mug as he stirs the teaspoon acting like there’s something in it.

 

D.O turned the stove on and started heating up the frying pan not even knowing what to cook. The only thing he was thinking is that he should find something to do so the others won’t suspect him.

Suho and Baekhyun weren’t seen by the members as they dashed in to their rooms before they opened the door while Lay and Chen hid in the bathroom.

 

They didn’t have a choice. They were panicking and saw the open door and ran inside. But now they’re regretting their decision. It’s weird to see two men inside the bathroom. They were cursing in their thoughts as they get out trying to keep their calm and greeted the members who just arrived.

 

“Oh... You’re back.” Lay chimed calmly to the members as he get out of the room.

“Yeah. How long was Rei sleeping?” Chanyeol asked.

“About an hour? I’m not sure.” Chen lied about the 'not sure' word as he answered getting out followed by Lay.

 

The other members looked at them with weird expressions on their faces as the two mentally palm face their selves knowing that the members will get another idea.

 

“Lay couldn’t hold his stomach ache any longer so he came in when I was brushing my teeth.” Chen made an excuse praying to all the saints that s will believe his lie.

They all looked calmed as they heard Chen’s explanation making Chen and Lay sigh in relieve that their members was some kind of stupid.

 

The other members stormed in the dorm and the two members who just came in covered the member’s noisy mouth as they whispered that you were sleeping on the couch.

They all calmed down and took a glance on you, sleeping as they all quietly move.

 

Tao went to take a look in your sleeping face as he tried to brush your hair that was scattered on your face.

 

To their surprise, you suddenly did a pout and sighed heavily as you changed your sleeping position bending your knees up as the blanket and your long skirt slide up and revealed you’re flawless legs that has the perfect length for your height making your body perfect.

 

All of them froze and a silence filled the whole dorm. Even Kris who just came in saw you and turned to stone.

 

A few seconds later, they tried to calm their raging hormones as they all did a nervous gulp.

 

Tao nervously covered your legs with the blanket as they all calmed down.

 

Then, Suho walked out of his room rubbing his eyes making an act that he had just woken up.

“Oh. You’re all here. Have you all eaten?” he asked and faked a yawn.

He noticed an awkward mood in the room but shrugged it off as he tried not to look at you.

 

After hearing murmurs, you slowly opened your eyes and sat up. You found yourself surrounded by EXO members looking at you.

 

Another song!!

 

You gave them a sweet smile that tickled their hearts as you said “Welcome home. Have you all eaten?”

 

They couldn’t help but smile to the sight of your cute just-woken-up face and nod.

“We already ate Chuhan.” Tao answered you as he sat on the table and looked at your features that he missed a lot.

You glanced at his eyes and smiled. “That’s good.”

 

After that awkward moment, Tao and you said goodbyes to the members as he carried you to the car. Kris took your bag and carried it to the car.

“Thanks Duizhang.” You chimed as Tao sat you on the car and gave you your bag.

“My pleasure.” He quickly calmed himself and winked at you and you just chuckled.

 

His heart tickles when he hears you call him duizhang. Not even interested in knowing why.

 

“We’ll be going now Kris-ge.” Tao said and drove off to your house.

 

 

GUESS HOST BLOCK B'S TAE IL

 

{ Oh they're here! }

After a 15 minutes ride, Tao grabbed your bag and hung it on his shoulders as he carried you again.

{ Poor Rei she's injured }

{ Aigoo.. such a sweet husband }

You insisted on walking but he just glared at you meaning that he won’t let you walk an inch.

{ It's just an injured foot. It's not like she can't walk you know }

He let you down on the sofa and went sat beside you. You pulled out your ipad and surfed the web keeping you from boredom.

{ She's like living a world of a princess' }

You sat with your feet on the table as you lazily tapped on your ipad’s screen.

Tao went to the kitchen to make something for snack and did some little cleaning.

{ OMMO! such a capable husband! }

You wanted to help him but he declined your offer and told you to just sit there and rest.

{ No Rei-ah you should rest }

 

*Hmmm… What should I do then? This injured stuff is really boring.* you pouted thinking.

{ She's bored. }

Then, an idea came in to your mind and stared tapping the pad excitedly. You logged in to your TUMBLR page and searched the EXO tag.

 

 

The thing is the sites

and the things on the ipad

are all blurred when the show

is aired so they could still

have their privacy and to prevent

unintentional advertisements.

 

 

{ Hahaha searching for her husband on the net }

Aside from your official twitter account, you and your members have an account on several pages to search about on how you and ROYAL were doing in the net world.

 

Many pictures and GIFs of your husband and s appeared. There are even some edited pictures of you and Tao together.

 

 

But of course

they will show the

the imgages

 

You chuckled at those pictures as you scrolled up and typed Tao in the search tag. You were welcomed by thousands of your husband’s pictures and GIFs. Some of the pictures were the ones you put on your twitter account.

 

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

KYAAA!!!

REI HAS A TUMBLR!!

now now. i have one too

kekeke here it is.

 

kekeke

Love me well <3 ~