Hugs and Kisses

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

Sad song while watching Bianca

 

 

"You make me feel so lucky when I'm around you." Alexander said and leaned in for a deep passionate kiss.

 

Tao’s eyes widened at the scene but he never took off his eyes on the screen instead, he squeezed your hand and you felt his reaction.

You smiled and leaned in his arms.

 

*It’s his birthday. I’ll stop teasing for now.* you comforted your husband.

 

He sobbed at the part when 'Bianca' A.K.A his wife was talking to the cemetery alone and were touched the whole movie. He was crying in almost the whole movie.

 

You were enjoying his reactions and just watched his face the whole time while Kris, heartbrokenly took glances at you when he gets a chance.

 

*At least she’s happy.* Kris mumbled inside his head.

 

The movie ended and you and Kris left the still tearing Tao to make your thank you speech and promotions.

 

Then the screening ended and you all went back to Korea.

 

Kris went back to the dorm as Tao and you went to your wed house.

 

Back ground song

 

 

“Woah! I missed this house!” you said as you entered the house followed by Tao.

“Hungry?” he asked as he went to the kitchen and look for something to eat.

“Yeah a little.” You said and followed him to the kitchen.

 

“What do we have?” you asked your husband who’s busy looking at the food at the fridge.

“Nothing. Let’s just order chicken.” He said and closed the frigde.

“Sure.” You replied.

You turned to go back to the living room but Tao grabbed you close to him giving you a back hug.

 

“You and gege were to lovey-dovey in that movie.” He nagged as he buried his face to your neck.

“It was just for work ugly.” You said at him as you reached your hand to his head and ruffled his hair.

“But still.” He sulked. “I’m jealous.” He mumbled and you just chuckled.

“Why would you? You’re my first in everything.” You said and you can feel him blush.

“I don’t know.” He said.

You broke the hug and pulled him to the living room.

 

The both of you sat there in your favorite position with him still pouting.

“Aigoo. Don’t be like this. It’s your birthday.” You said and turned to him.

“Duizhang kissed you three times and I kissed you just once.” He reasoned and you raised a brow because of his childishness.

“No. he kissed me twice.” You teased.

“Still kissed more than I kissed you.” He looked away.

 

*This guy is just asking for a kiss. Why don’t you ask for it directly? * you said looking at him.

 

“You want a kiss right?” you asked him and his body stiffened.

He looked at you for a while and then looked away again.

“Who said that?” he stuttered.

You smiled at him and said “Just admit it and I’ll give you one.”

He looked at you and asked “Jinja?”

You leaned to his chest as you chuckled.

“You’re just teasing me again aren’t you.” He pouted.

“I don’t know maybe.” You teased.

“I knew it.” he sighed.

You lifted up your head and cupped his face.

“Be happy, it’s your birthday.” You said and he just sighed and reached his phone to order supper.

You wrapped your arms in his neck as you watched him order.

“Hello . I’d like to order 2 box of chicken with 24 pcs.” He said over the phone as he wrapped his arm on your waist.

 

Baby girl song ~

 

You saw him distracted with the call and gave him a peck in the lips that made him shock.

“Happy now?” you whispered and smiled at him.

He smiled still talking to the phone as he looked at you teasingly smiling.

 

“Yes. Large drinks too and fried fries. Thank you.” He said over the phone and hung up.

 

“How can you tease me when I’m talking at the phone?” he smiled.

You chuckled and leaned in again giving him a tender and soft kiss this time.

 

The kiss was long and soft and you can feel that Tao is contented with it. His hands are well mannered and just stayed at your waist during the kiss.

Tao pulled out for a breath but you pulled him back that made him a little bit shock.

 

*So she has this y side of her. Tao control.* he said to himself and kissed you back.

 

Seconds later, the both of you pulled out panting.

You smiled and watching him, panting looking at your eyes.

“Does that make up for those kiss you lacked?” you said and leaned to give him a peck on his lips.

He smiled and gave you a tight hug. “I wish every day is my birthday.” He mumbled and smile.

“Are you happy?” you asked leaning your face in his chest.

“The happiest.” He said.

The both of you cuddled there and took a nap.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like this

catching up time of the 

two couple

Love me well <3 ~