Just in case

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

“Mianhae guys. Because of my selfishness, you’re stuck here with me in the cold.” You apologized to your in-laws.

“Aigoo… it’s not like you forced us to stay and don’t worry about us we’re okay.” Luhan said as he put his arm around your shoulder to keep you warm.

“Hyung is right. And I want to spend more time with noona. So I’m happy that Tao hyung is late.” Kai cheered as he covers you with Zelo’s jacket.

 

“Thanks guys and sorry for being a weak sister-in-law. I’ve been bothering you two since the beginning aren’t i?” you said with a sad voice full of guilt.

“ANNI!!!!” Kai disagreed with a denying tone.

“Noona has been very very strong all this time. Even though your small and everything was hard, you kept on doing your best and respecting that mean general.” He said.

“Kai is right. You did well Rei-ah, now rest for a while as we wait for your ugly hubby. ” Luhan pulled you close to his chest and since you’re already feeling weak you just let the two of them take care of you.

You closed your eyes as you mumbled “Thanks again.” and drifted to dreamland.

 

Luhan stared at your sleeping face and brushed your hair that is covering your face.

“She’s a very brave and strong person.” Kai said as he starred at you sleeping.

“Yeah and she’s different to all those girls. If he’s not Tao’s wife, I’d go for her. You know that?” Luhan chuckled as he let out a slight blush on his face.

Kai sighed and looked to the road “I thought I’m the only one thinking that.”

 

“Well bad luck. She’s already taken and the one who has her heart is Tao.” Luhan sighed.

Kai turned to look at you again as he said “As long as she’s happy and I can see her. I’m good with it.”

“Nado. But seriously why Tao would let her wait like this? If I were him, I’d leave everything and go to her quickly.” Luhan beamed.

“Yeah. That dude is one lucky guy because he has good brothers like us.” Kai grinned.

“But seriously. If he can’t take care of her well, I’d get her to myself.” Luhan said.

“Not if I get her first.” Kai smirked.

“Yahh... Respect your hyung. Aigoo this kid.” Luhan joked.

Kai smiled and said “There’s no brotherhood in love hyung.”

“Let’s just let her decide. And besides, I think it’s impossible for that to happen.” Luhan sighed.

“Yeah. Well just in case you know.” Kai grinned.

“But seriously where’s Tao? If we stay here a little bit longer, she’ll catch a cold.” Kai continued.

Luhan caressed your face and noticed that your body temperature is dropping. He widened his eyes and looked at Kai.

“What?” Kai worriedly asked as he touched your face and realized that your face was cold.

“R-rei-ah” Luhan shook your shoulders slightly waking you up but you didn’t budge.

“Yah. Hyung what’s happening?” Kai asked panicking as he tries to wake you up.

 

You were sleeping when you felt someone shaking you and calling your name. You raised your eyebrows as you kept your eyes shut.

Luhan and Kai saw your reaction and sighed relieved.

*She scared me.* Kai said to himself.

*I thought something happened to her.* Luhan flipping tables on his mind.

 

You slowly opened your eyes and the sun blinded your sight. You turned your head sideways to look away from the light as your face met Luhan’s chest.

You looked at his face and started to see his features as you get use to the light.

 

He was looking at you with full of worry and concern.

“Guenchana?” Kai asked you.

You turned to look at him and nodded.

You felt your throat dry as you reached and massage it with your hand.

The two of them saw it and Kai quickly stood up.

“I’ll go get some water from the academy. Wait here.” He said and ran towards the entrance gate.

You tried to stop him but it was too late.

 

You sat up and Luhan let go of you. Then you felt your head become heavy and your spine is just like jelly. You leaned using your arms to keep you from falling.

 

*She won’t last long if we keep waiting* Luhan said in his mind as he looked at you weakened every second passed.

 

He stood up and turned to you. “Rei-ya. I’ll go and tell the guard that we’re going. I’ll call a taxi too. Can you wait for us to come back?” he said with a gentle voice.

 

You forced a smile and nodded as he help you lean on the bench.

 

*She looks lifeless. Better hurry and get her to the hospital. I got a bad feeling about this.* he said in his mind and ran to the guard house.

 

You turned your head to look at the beautiful sunset with your lifeless tired eyes as you sat there like a dead rug doll.

 

You can see the sun set as the skie's life became more and more dark along with you body.

You feel numb and can’t move.

Everything about you now is weak but even though you’re like that, you heart is still waiting for Tao.

 

You were sitting there when you heard a car engine approaching but you don’t have the strength to turn your head to see the car anymore.

*Is that Tao?*

The sound grew louder and louder as it was getting near on where you are.

 

Then, suddenly a car stopped in front of the waiting shed covering the sun’s rays. You wanted to know who the one is who got down but you couldn’t move and still blinded by the sun’s light.

 

You heard the door opened and someone walking towards you.

 

*Tao?* is the only thing your mind kept on repeating as you can't think of anything more.

 

Seconds have passed and you, at last, get used to the shadow and saw the one approaching you as you stare at him and mumbled using your last strength.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tao” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

OMG!!! he's there!

Go! TAO X REI!!

Pls love me well <3 ~