Yes way

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Cute song for

the reconciliation ~

 

Tao was smiling when he went down to tell s that he'll take awhile.

“Gege. I’ll take a shower 1st. I smell like barbecue.” Tao said excitedly to Yixing.

“‘kay. Don’t take too long.” He said.

 

“How’s Rei? You two have made up already?” Baekhyun asked the maknae.

“Nee. Hyung!” Tao replied with a big grin.

 

“And that grin?” Lay asked and then his eyes widened.

“No way.” He gasped in disbelief.

 

“Yes way gege. Yes way.” Tao said chuckled and went inside again.

 

You were about to exit your room when Tao went in again with a towel and clothes in his hands.

“Let’s go?” he asked and took your things.

 

You nodded and walked 1st as he follows you to the bathroom.

 

The both of you took long. Very long inside the bathroom.

 

The both of you walked down the stairs holding hands while EXO was enjoying a karaoke time with Mrs. Wu.

 

“So?” Kris asked raising a brow followed by a mocking smile.

“What?” you asked while Tao was blushing.

“Aigoo. These two.” Sehun beamed.

 

“You two made out really fast.” Mrs. Wu chimed.

“That’s good for couples. Good work you two.” She added making Tao blushed.

 

“So how about a song Rei-ah?” D.O asked when he finished his song with a score 95 setting a new record.

 

“Sure.” You said and let go of Tao’s hand to get the song book. But seems like Tao is not yet prepared to get separated to you and wrapped his arms on your waist.

 

“My god. You two are so sweet. Love it.” Mrs. Wu squealed.

“Thanks mom.” You chimed and lead you and Tao a vacant single couch.

 

Again, you sat on the arm of the sofa that made the guys nervous.

“Don’t sit there noona.” Kai scolded you.

“My heart almost fell when you fell earlier.” Xiumin said.

 

“Eung.” You said and slide down to your husband’s lap.

 

9769.” You dictated D.O who was holding the mic.

 

He typed the numbers and pressed play and gave you the mic.

 

“Thanks in-law.” You beamed and turned to Mrs. Wu.

“Mom this is for you. We should sing it together.” You requested and she excitedly stood up holding the other microphone.

 

You sang the rap part and help Mrs. Wu with the singing part too. Then, the both of you got carried away and started singing like crazy just like earlier in the kitchen.

 

The boys looked at the two of you then at Kris with the ‘WTH’ look.

Kris just shrugged his shoulders and said “They were worst earlier.”

 

After that karaoke, Mrs. Wu and you went dress shopping while EXO went to the arcade to play.

 

All of you arrived home at 11pm tired and high. Mrs. Wu took you all out in a reserved restaurant and drunk a few shots. Mrs. Wu and you were the heavy drinkers of the group and you have to admit, she’s good.

 

If she meets your mom, they’d be automatically best friends.

 

You washed the drunken Tao up then tucked him in to bed and helped Mrs. Wu take care of Baekhyun and Kai who’s knocked down by tequila.

 

After that, you went to wash up and went to bed.

 

Friday morning arrives and it’s Gab’s and Trish’s wedding day. You woke up Tao and almost half of the guys have hang over.

 

After feeding then, you and Mrs. Wu left the boys with Mr. Wu and went to the salon to prepare for the wedding.

 

After preparing, you and Mrs. Wu took drove directly to the reception because you need to be there early to accompany Trish. In the end, Trish made you her maid of honor and of course Kris was the best man.

 

The boys weren’t there when you arrived and you went directly to the waiting room to check on Trish.

 

You knocked on the door and opened it slightly calling Trish’s name.

“Hey Rei, come in.” she said and you did.

“Oh my god!! You’re stunning!” she gasped.

 

You gave her a smile and said “You’re stunning yourself.”

“Duh. Of course it’s my wedding after all.” She shot and the two of you laughed.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Happy day ~

Sorry for the boring chappies

T^T

Love me well <3 ~