I

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

JM

 

Tao just finished his X-ray checkup and were greeted by his sunbaes and members.

 

"Hyung! How's the checkup?" Sehun beamed as Yunho and Suho assist Tao to his way to the bed.

"The doctor said I'm getting better the and will be able to go back to work next month." he replied and sat on the bed.

"That's good to hear." Yunho ruffled his hair.

"Are you hungry? I brought kimchi spaghetti and Lay hyung cooked Beijing fried rice." Kyungsoo chirped that made Changmin's eyes glitter.

"I could help you if you want." the sunbae offered to Tao.

"Yah~ that’s for our hobae pabo." Boa elbowed Changmin.

"I was just suggesting though." he mumbled.

 

"So what exactly happened? All we know is that you were hit by a motorbike." Tiffany asked Tao. Tao sighed and looked down.

"What's wrong?" Victoria worriedly asked with a pout.

"Rei broke up with me." he said as his eyes got teary.

 

Their sunbaes gasped at the news.

"What happened?!" Donghae asked.

"It's all my fault." Tao buried his face to his palms.

"Take it slow kid. It's okay, we won't force you." Sungmin said.

"No. I should tell you my sunbaes what happened and how I deserve what's happening to me." Tao said and started telling them what happened from the misunderstandings until the accident.

 

"So that's why you ran off after the concert." Minho said.

"Aigoo. You got yourself in big trouble hobae." Eunhyuk commented.

"I'm surprised your still alive. My manager told me rumors about Yume and she's no joke." Jonghyun added.

"You got that right." Luhan agreed as EXO members felt Goosebumps remembering how strong and monster Royal members could be.

 

"But Rei is different. She's a very sweet and kind girl. Even though she acts cool all time." Siwon defended you.

"Oppa is right. We go on the same church and I must say that she was unapproachable at first because of her aura but she's not bad. At least she's not ‘fake’ like other rookie idols these days." Sooyoung added and the EXO members agreed.

 

"Rei is unbelievably kind just like sunbaenims said." Baekhyun said.

"Yume was almost killing Moyou but Rei stopped her. She still thought of that girl's family even though Moyou is the exact reason why she was hurt." Xiumin continued.

 

"Wow. You lost a big one Tao-goon." Hyoyeon chirped.

Tao sighed and said "I know, but that's not the problem."

"I don't think I can live without her. I should've just died." he said and cried.

 

"Yah. Pabo don't say that." Chanyeol scolded.

"If you really think that then just be it." Boa said. All eyes were on her.

"But at least try before giving up." she finished.

 

"But noona he already tried. He even got hit by a motorbike. Are you even listening?" Kyuhyun blurted that earn a smack on the head by the sunbae.

"Of course I was listening you fool. Let me finish will you." Boa hissed. "What I'm saying is that you try with us." she explained.

 

"That's a good idea unnie. We could all go there and apologize with Tao." Sulli beamed.

"That's not bad; I mean there's a chance she forgives you if the entire SM begged for her forgiveness." Yunho commented.

"I don't want to bother sunbaes making you all worried is enough trouble." Tao sniffed.

"So you expect us, your sunbaes, do nothing when our hobae is dying of depression?" Heechul raised a brow.

"Do you want her back or not?" Krystal asked directly tired from all the drama.

"I do, more than everything." Tao replied.

"Then that's settled then." Leeteuk beamed.

"When are we doing this?" Taeyeon asked. "Better make up an excuse to our manager." she said.

 

"Don't worry about that. I'll talk to Lee Soo Man about it." Kangta said who just arrive. "I'm sure he'll be more than happy to have this agency war stop." he added.

"I know right. YG oppa is so scary to approach when we film k-pop star." Boa said with a pout.

"Okay. So when are we doing this?" Key asked.

"As soon as Tao get discharge will be perfect." Yesung suggested.

"You're right. That way, if Rei blow you a punch you still have a room to comeback to." Yuri teased and they all laughed.

 

"But seriously, if I were her, I'd let my members kill you and that girl." Jessica snapped.

"Well, karma has its ways unnie. Just look at how pathetic he is right now." Seohyun pointed at Tao.

"I'm more worried about the stylist. She was fired by an angry boss and yakuzas are searching of her." Yoona beamed.

"She deserves it anyway." Kai blurted out.

 

"But Rei was still nice enough to give the girl money to migrate and hide." Kris said that made everyone gasp.

"WHAT?" Baekhyun shouted.

"You didn't tell us about this." Chanyeol added.

"She told me not to. Moyou just got discharge 3 days ago after Tao transferred in this hospital, I saw Rei take her away and she said not to tell anyone because if Yume knows about it, Moyou will be dead." Kris explained.

"She's really a kind kid." Changmin commented.

 

I will fight

 

"Well, if by any chance Tao got rejected again, I'm taking my chances on her." Donghae beamed earning glares from some.

"I won't blame hyung noona is really nice, beautiful and a perfect wife material." Kai said. "I have a crush on her but since she's Tao hyung's girl, I stood back." he added making Tao speechless.

"Nado. Rei noona is very caring and has a warm heart so if Tao hyung gets dumped I'm going to court her." Sehun chirped.

 

"Okay. Who else has a secret crush on Tao's girl?" Sunny asked.

 

"I." Baekhyun admitted followed by Chanyeol, Chen, Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan. Even Onew raised his hand.

 

"WAW." the girls chorused in awe.

"How about the leaders?" Sooyoung teasingly asked.

 

Suho blushed and shyly nodded saying "She's my ideal type." earning a lot of teasing from their sunbaes.

"What about Kris?" Hyoyeon asked.

"She turned me down but I moved on." he replied making everyone shocked.

"Hyung actually confessed to her?!" Taemin said in disbelief and Kris nodded making other jaws drop.

 

"And Onew?" Boa raised a brow.

"Since I'm a dork and she's cool. I think we both match well." he said. "And her eyes are no joke." he added.

 

"Well, you should just really kill yourself if you get dumped." Yunho said joking as he patted Tao's shoulder who was having a mental breakdown.

"You're lucky to have brothers like them for not stealing your girl even though they like her too." Siwon added and Tao nodded.

"Now get better faster so we could know if we have the go signal or not." Donghae chuckled.

"You're so dead Tao-goon." Victoria commented and they all laughed.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

SMtown here

kekeke

Love me well <3 ~