Mud

We Got Married?! [Editing]

I'm still crying OTL

 

-----

 

{ He's been watching all along }

{ Poor kid. Seeing his wife suffer like that and he's just sitting there and can't do anything }

When they drove away, they all went to their houses and saw the TV open directed to the cameras on the academy.

{ So they connected everything to their houses' TV }

All the husbands watched all of you struggled and of course,

{ Poor husbands }

Tao saw you work hard including when you were holding back your tears.

{ He saw her cry T^T }

He was watching you all day. Watched you suffer, struggle, get hurt and eat less that made his heart ache and suffer. He wanted to get you out of there but seeing you work hard, he just couldn’t.

{ I can feel his pain }

 

-----

 

You cried silently as you watched over your duty the whole night.

{ Don't cry Rei. Tao is watching you }

Only the camera, the moon, the soldier who was with you and the stars saw your tears.

Then when the breaking dawn appeard you went back to the room

{ Oh! her Shift ended }

and change to another uniform and washed up. You saw the 2 wives who just woken up.

 

“Did you just arrive?” Ji Min asked half-asleep.

“Eung.” You answered as you went to the shower room after washing up you looked at them and said “Hurry and wash up breakfast will be at 6.” you said to them and get out of the room.

{ She didn't even get any sleep }

You waited outside and one by one the brothers all came out.

{ The in-laws are awake too }

 

“You’re up early.” Luhan sat beside you putting his arm on your shoulders.

{ Of course because she didn't even sleep }

“Yeah. Can’t sleep.” You mumbled.

{ Yes she couldn't because she has to stand guard the whole night }

{ Yah! stop talking like that. they can't hear you }

“Goodmorning Rei-ssi.” The others greeted you.

You gave them a bow and smiled to them as you beamed “Good morning.”

Kai was standing in front of you when the two wives came out of the room.

“Good morning!” the chorused and all of you greeted back.

{ Atleast the others are looking fine }

Then the morning greetings ended when you all saw the general walking towards all of you.

{ Uh-ooww }

You all quickly fall in line and gave him a salute.

 

“GO DO 10 LAPS AT THE FIELD AND THEN GO HAVE BREAKFAST.” With that he walked away and left two soldiers to check on us if we really did the assignment.

{ Aigoo }

All of them frowned and nagged as they all walked towards the field.

“Morning wrecker.” Ji Min mumbled as she walks.

{ I know right }

You didn’t paid attention to them and started running. They all looked at you thinking of where are you taking out your strength. You turned to them and said

“We should hurry and finish this as soon as we can and get out of here.”

{ She has a point }

They all nodded and followed you running.

{ She's really a strong kid }

 

After that running, you all went to the canteen panting and grabbed breakfast.

{ Rei should eat more now. }

Again thinking of the other soldiers you grabbed a small amount of food while Luhan and Kai grabbed more than usual.

{ Aigoo this kid! }

You all seated around the table and started eating. You were very quiet and pale.

{ She looks very tired and pale.}

{ Poor Rei }

As you eat Kai always get your attention and made you look on another direction making you not notice the both of them was putting half of their food on your tray.

{ Hahahaha! Good work guys! }

{ Good thing she has her brothers there or she'll starve herself to death }

You were tired physically and mentally that you didn’t even notice and just kept eating.

{ She didn't even notice }

 

After that breakfast, you all went out to the canteen and gathered around the bench because the general gave you all 30 minutes break before the last challenge.

{ Good thing they can still have breaks like this }

You were all chatting and joking around when two soldiers approached the group and said

{ Okay the fun will stop now }

“Please follow us for the last challenge.”

{ Well it's the last challenge better end this fast }

With that, you all followed and saw the general standing at the other side of a mud pool holding a bag.

“WELCOME TO THE LAST CHALLENGE. FOR THIS CHALLENGE, THE FEMALES WILLHAVE TO KNOW WHEN AND WHERE THEY SHOULD BE FEMININE BY DIIPING DOWN TO THIS POOL TO GET ON THE OTHER SIDE.” He beamed.

{ WHAT!!! }

{ I think there are snakes living in there }

 

You and the wives look at each other with what-the-hell-is-he-talking-about.

{ I'd made the same face if he let me do that }

 

“NOW GET READY, ANYONE WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER FIRST?”  He added.

{ NO ONE. You go first ahjussi }

No one said a word and the general sighed opening the bag.

{ What is he up to now? }

“I know this will happen so I made some changes, if you want to get your things clean you should use your reflex and fast.” He said as he took out something on the bag.

Your widened your eyes as you saw what he was holding on his hand. It was your new shoes given by you sunbae.

{ Is it Rei's }

{ I think so. That was the shoes she was wearing yesterday }

“Wait!!” you shouted taking off your boots.

{ Don't! }

The general smirked and said “You want this? Get it.” As he threw your shoes on the mud.

{ ANDWEEEE!!! }

With that you quickly jumped to the mud and sank.

{ I can't look }

You were fast enough to catch the other shoe but the other dove into the mud.

{ Oh my god }

The others looked at you with shocked eyes as they watch you bathe on mud.

{ O.O }

 

You quickly grabbed the dirty shoe and tried to get on the other side but you felt something really painful pierced you right foot. You stumbled but manage to get to your feet.

{ What's wrong with her? Is she hurt? }

You winced in pain as you hop to the other side of the pool.

{ What's happening? }

You put the shoes on the ground and climbed the pool. The other soldiers tried to help you but you snubbed them.

{ She's mad. }

{ DON'T TOUCH HER! }

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

O MAI GOD!!

50 Chapters :O

I can't believe this!

Well do you all like it?

 

Love me well <3 ~