Jealousy kills

We Got Married?! [Editing]

You and Tao were enjoying your alone time in your newlywed house when the doorbell rang.

 

“Nuguyah?” Tao said sitting up as he looked at you. “Dunno.” You said to him as you looked at his eyes.

“I’ll get it” he said and stood up and went to open the door. You laid on the sofa and feel the warmth he left as you continued to watch TV.

“OMMO!” tao cried.

{ I think it's amission }

 

You quickly sat up and stretched your neck to see what happened. “Chuhan?”  you said waiting for a response.

You heard him close the door and walked back to where you are. You saw him walking towards the living room with an envelope on his hands.

“We’ve got a mission” Tao said to you waving the white envelope.

He sat beside you and opened the letter. You both read it loudly.

 

“Bring food for lunch and go to

Yeong-cheon on november 9, 10 am at

The front gate of korea military academy.”

 

{ Army? }

You raised a brow and looked at Tao who’s already looking at you clueless.

“It’s scheduled on our next meeting.” He told you.

You nodded and said “Let’s go grocery shopping. The mission said to prepare lunch and I didn’t buy enough ingredients for that lunch.”

“Let’s do it next week and stay here today. I really love the house.”  Tao grinned.

“I won’t be able to go grocery shopping because I have busy schedules coming.” You discussed.

“And you know our schedule never matched and can’t go shopping even if it’s behind the camera.” You added.

{ You can't win to a wife in discussions }

 

*She’s right. But I don’t want to go. I love staying at this house. But I won’t be able to go grocery shopping because I barely have time* Tao thought to himself.

“I can’t go grocery shopping alone either. I went this morning and I nearly died. Thanks to  my agencies’ security I made it back alive.” You continued.

{ i'll go with her }

 

*WHAT?! SHE WENT OUT ALONE?! GROCERY SHOPPING? WHEN? OH. That’s why the fridge was full. Chuhan mianhae.* Tao said to himself.

He leaned his back again at the sofa and slid his head on your shoulders. You patted lightly his face and a smile crawls on his face

{ Another skinship }

 

“Arrasso. Let’s go.” he said and stood up. He grabbed your hand as the both of you went out of the house.

While waiting for the elevator to open, you felt his hands move intertwining his fingers to yours. You can’t help not to smile because of his cheesy actions.

Tao and you went to the parking lot and went to his car. You both drove out to find a supermarket without many clients.

He parked the car and the two of you came in to the mart. It was a big mart but there’s a few people.

“I’ll be back.” He whispered to you and ran to grab a shopping cart. He was into finding the biggest cart as you wait for him near the counter. You watched him as he tried his best to inspect all the carts looking for the best one.

{ Kyowo }

 

*How can he looked so handsome and an idiot sometimes. I love that idiot* you chuckled as you watched him.

“E-excuse me.” Then a sudden deep husky voice approached you at your back. You turned around to see a beautiful--- no, a handsome teenager looking at you shyly.

{ Ommo! he's handsome! }

 

“Ne?” you said calmly.

The boy raised his head and tried to look at you in the eyes. But as soon as your eyes met with his, his face became red.

You smiled at his reaction *Ok. This always happens. But. He. He looks a lot like Lay.*

“Can I have your sign?” the boy stuttered as he handed you a copy of you latest album.

{ Fan! ROYALTY }

 

You smiled at him. *KAWAII! A fan.* And took the album and reached a marker in your purse.

You always bring a marker anywhere in cases like this.

You quickly signed the album and handed it back to him.

“Here.” You said to him with a gentle voice.

{ She's so kind }

 

He reached for the album and bowed as he said “Thank you so much Rei. I love you.”

{ Ommo! }

 

You were touched by the fan’s love *Gomawo ulzzang fan* you said mentally and gave him a smile as you said “Thank you and I love you too.”

{ She's really used to it }

 

His eyes widened and stopped moving. You were touched by this fan and you decided to do some fan service.

“Do you have a phone.” You asked the dazed guy. He nodded and took out his phone out of his pockets.

You went close to him and wrapped your arm around his shoulder. He is now more stiff.

{ OOO0000ooo }

{ Lucky fan }

{ Chill hyung it's just a fan service }

 

“Let’s take a picture.” You beamed at him smiling.

He tapped on his phone with his shaking fingers and took a picture of him and you. The picture turned out horrible because his hands were shaking.

{ He's so nervous!!!!HAHAHA }

“I’ll take it.” You said and grabbed his phone.

As usual, you’re an idol and a hustler in snapping selcas. The picture turned out ok.

“It turned out ok now.” You said to him and gave him back his phone.

{ Oh an expert }

 

He took it and bowed again. He gave you a forced smile and bowed and left.

You waved your hands as he walked away. Then, suddenly, you felt that someone is behind you. You turned and saw Tao holding a big shopping cart behind you. He was glaring at you sending daggers with it.

{ He's jealous!!He's jealous!!He's jealous!!He's jealous!!He's jealous!! }

 

You raised a brow at him and said “Wae?”

He walked towards you and let go of the cart he was pushing. “Who’s that?” he said with a cold tone.

You looked at his cold expression. *Kekekeke he’s jealous. This will be fun* you thought to yourself.

{ He's so cute }

 

Then an evil smile crawled on your face. You looked away and went to the cart.

He followed you with his stare and now he’s more unimpressed.

{ Boys are cute when they are jealous but if it's the woman is jealous you'll experience WW3 }

 

You rested your arms in the carts and smirked looking at him.

You both paused there and just stare at each other for a minute. Then you couldn’t held back your laughter anymore.

 

*He’s soo mad. Buahahahaha* You said inside your head.

You let out a small smirked and said “Just keep being that way. I like it when you’re jealous.”

{ Aigoo... if she say something like that. Tao won't be able to hold his angry act }

{ She knows how to tickle people }

 

He keeps on starring at you with angry eyes.

*Tao she’s teasing you again. Don’t give in. But she’s just too…* he thought as he keeps on starring on you.

 

“That’s fan service, ugly” you said as you walked past through him brushing your shoulder in his arms.

He chuckled at what you said and just gave up. *I just can’t get mad at this woman.* he said to himself and followed you.

You continued to walk and look for ingredients you’ll be using for lunch when you felt someone walked behind you and warmth on the top of your hands. You smelt Tao’s cologne and feel his breath touch your hair bun. It’s Tao.

{ Aigoo... He can't resist her charms. }

 

He’s pushing the cart holding your hands and you’re in the middle of his arms. You stopped and looked up to see his face and since he’s tall you bumped your head in his chest and saw his sharp jawline. He looked down to see you staring at him and he tapped your forhead with his chin as he chuckled.

{ Sweet skinship!!!!! }

 

*Aigoo ~ this guys can’t become anymore handsome. I think I’ll melt soon * you thought.

{ You're in public guys }

 

*She’s so cute and tiny!! Should I hug her? But were on public. Control yourself Tao.* he said to himself.

You chuckled and looked front.

“What do you want to eat.” You asked him.

“I’ll eat everything you cook.” He answered.

“Arrasso. I’ll cook chicken feet then.” You joked.

{ Hahaha! Chicken feet }

 

You felt his steps stumbled when you said the chicken feet *Hahahaha! He’s so KAWAII!!*

“Yah. I bet the other couple will have normal foods.” He said with a disappointed tone.

{ That's right Rei-ahh }

 

 “So? Is chicken feet not counted as food? And I’m not really famous eating normal things.” You said.

“ Arrasso.” He pouted

You chuckled and said “ Let’s make carbonara, lasagna, kimbap and tiramisu for dessert. I’ll make it after I get off work the day before the mission.”

{ Oh.. foreign foods }

 

His mood lighten up and cheered “Nee!! I’ll go and help you as soon as I finished my schedules.”

{ They are foreigners after all }

 

“Eung.” You said and looked for the ingredients for the foods you’re making.

The both of you gathered quite a crowd but the staff’s security made sure to not disturb the both of you shopping.

{ They really stand out }

 

You both gathered all the ingredients you needed and went to the counter to pay for it.

The both of you went in line but you don’t know why but all the people in line were females and looking at your husband. You can hear them say things about him.

{ I smell jealousy coming }

 

“He’s so handsome. Oh my god.” One murmured

“He’s EXO’s Tao. Oh my god I can’t believe it.” Another one said.

{ Tao look only at your wife or you'll be dead. }

 

You heard them complement your husband and chuckled *Yeah he’s handsome. Isn’t he? Hahaha but he’s mine. Bad luck girls.* you partied inside your thoughts.

He heard the females go gaga over him but he didn’t dare to look at them and just starred at you. He saw you chuckled and thought *Isn’t she jealous? Well I’m a loyal man. But still showing a little jealousy won’t hurt.*

{ She's not jealous? }

 

Then suddenly the lady in front of your line turned to face you both and looked at your husband.

“Annyeonghaseyo” she greeted you two with a bow.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You both chorused and returned the greeting.

She kept starring on your husband and didn’t even bother to look at you “You’re EXO’s Tao right?” she asked.

 

*What the hell?* you thought to yourself.

 

Tao smile at her and nodded as he said “Nee.”

{ The lady ignored Rei?! }

 

The lady grinned and showed him a big smile as she said “Ommo! You’re so handsome.” She exclaimed. And the ladies in front of us nodded and spazzed softly.

{ Ahjumma stop. How could you ignore our Rei?! }

 

Tao bowed and thanked her then turned his sight to you. You were busy looking at the lady with a poker face.

* If you don’t stop talking to my husband, you’ll gonna get it.* you said in your mind towards the lady as you glare at her with a poker face.

{ She's pissed }

 

Outside you were just calm and emotionless but inside you’re flipping tables and want to kick the lady’s face.

{ This is bad }

 

You turned to look at your husband and you saw him already looking on you. You glared at him and he sensed the annoyance in your eyes.

 

*She’s jealous. Hahaha! * he said to himself and chuckled.

*You don’t want me annoyed, so you better be careful* you said to him in your mind as you looked at him.

{ The staring contest again }

 

He sensed that you’re really annoyed and got a little nervous.

{ I'm nervous by only watching } 

 

*She’s jealous but my instincts are telling me not to let her get annoyed.* he thought as he stares at you.

You’re both starring at each other and like communicating through your eyes.

{ She's scary }

 

“I never thought I could see idols going shopping. /laughs/ it’s good to see you Tao-ssi ~.” The lady interrupted your starring contest.

{ OHO! AHJUMMA! SHUT UP! }

 

The both looked at you but you turned at her with a smile and nodded *This b*tch.*

{ WW3 is starting soon }

 

Tao saw you smiling but he can sense that you’re annoyed now. He smiled at the lady and said “Nee..Kamsahabnida.” and bowed.

{ Don't respond. If you still want to live }

 

You heard him reply to the lady and that made your blood boil. *Tao STAPH!*

The lady kept the conversation going with your husband completely ignoring you. You just ignored and let them talked as you calmly wait for your turn to pay.

*Cashier! Hurry up.* you said to yourself.

{ I know what she's thinking. Just wait until we get home }

 

Tao kept on poking your sides secretly but you snubbed him.

{ She's mad. }

 

*Yeobo talk to me. This lady won’t stop talking to me. It’s not my fault. I’m sorry. Miss just please stop talking to me my wife’s annoyed!!* Tao shouted in his mind.

{ Hahahaha..he's asking for her help }

 

It took forever to get in the cashier but you both managed to pay for it.

You helped the cashier put the groceries in a plastic bag and Tao paid for everything.

*At last! I’m free!* you cheered in your mind.

You were really impatient to get out of the mart so you bowed goodbye to the cashier and grabbed the 2 grocery bags and didn’t wait for Tao who was waiting for the receipt.

{ The war has begun }

 

The cashier and Tao looked at you with shocked eyes as they saw you grabbed those bags easily.

{ I feel sorry for him }

 

Actually the bags weight a lot. One of the bags contained 2 2liters of drinks and 3 kilos of different kinds of meat while the other bag has the vegetables, ingredients pasta and 6 kilos of rice.

{ Those bags must be heavy }

 

You walked out of the mart like you’re only carrying cottons in your hands.

{ Woman is the strongest when we're annoyed }

 

Tao ran to catch up to you as soon as he got the receipt and poked your side.

“Give me the bags” he said as he get it from your hands. You gave it to him and didn’t even looked at him.

{ Uuuuuuuuuuu... you're dead. }

 

He grabbed it and stumbled as he weight all that bags. *She made it looked like it’s not heavy at all! Damn this weight a lot my arms will fall off.* he thought to himself and followed you to the car.

{ He's done for }

 

As you both walked to the parking lot you stopped and turned to him “Give me the other bag. It’s too heavy.” You said coldly.

“A-anniya. I can manage.” He declined nervously.

 

*Sh*t. she’s Mad.* he thought to himself.

 

“Ah..arrasso.” you said and turned around and kept on walking.

“Chuhan. Let’s walk together.” He said as he catches up to you.

You both reached the car, Tao put the groceries in the trunk and and ran to open the door for you but you’re already inside and clacked your seat belt.

{ The biggest war. SILENT war }

 

*I’m dead I’m dead I’m dead I’m dead I’m dead I’m dead I’m dead I’m dead.* Tao chimed inside his mind.

you're dead you're dead you're dead you're dead you're dead you're dead you're dead you're dead.}

 

The ride back was so awkward and silent. He didn’t even had the courage to turn on the music thinking that you won’t like it.

He parked the car and grabbed the bags. Even the lift on the elevator was silent. You pressed the password and opened the door.

{ Awkward }

 

He put all bags in the kitchen table and you began to organize the foodstuff. He stood there awkwardly as he watched you do it.

{ Better do something kid }

 

You didn’t talked to him and just kept on putting the things on its place. Then, you stopped as  you felt a warm feeling crept around your waist. It was Tao.

{ KYA!!! }

 

“Rei-ya ~ mianhae. Please don’t get mad at me.” He said with a soft sorry voice.

You’re blood was still boiling but when you heard his voice everything just magically calms down and soften.

{ She likes it }

 

He rested his chin on your shoulders and inhumes his face in your neck. You paused on his sudden actions and just soften up.

*Who can stay mad at you?! Pabo.* you shouted in your mind.

You let out a big sigh and trace his hand that is wrapped around your waist.

{ She's good at controling her temper }

 

You can feel him breathe in your neck that sent chills on your spines.

“I’m not mad. Pabo.” You said with a warm voice.

{ Who could've thought that Rei could be scary }

 

You turned around and gave him a hug. "I'm not mad. It's just the lady was annoying." you said as you leaned on his chest.

"Mian." he said to you with a warm voice.

{ Aigoo.. who would stay mad at that face? }

 

You broke the hug and continued your work. "Put this in the freezer." you said to him handing the bag of meat.

"I got schedule later. So we have to hurry." you continued.

"Arrasso." he said as he grabbed the meat and went toward the fridge.

{ They make up so fast }

 

"I don't have any scheds today. I'm reserved for my wife for the rest of the day. Can I come with you?" he asked.

"I'll film a CF with Yume if you want to come then." you said.

{ Oh she's really busy }

 

*YUME?!* Yume's name echoed on Tao's head. Then the flash back of Yume's threat rolled inside his head. "Maybe i'll just stay here today. Can i call the members to stay and play with me?" he said changing his mind.

"What's with the change of mind?" you asked him raising a brow.

"Nothing. I don't want to get in the way of your work." he answered.

"Arrasso. I'll eat dinner with you if I can." you said.

"Nee ~." he cheered.

After fixing the groceries, you both went to the livingroom and watched TV. Tao texted s and they said that they'll be here as soon as their schedules are done. You both lay on the sofa leaning your back on Tao's chest.

{ They're so natural with skinship }

well like this i guess..

 

He played with your hair as he watched the TV. Then, your eyes started to get heavy and you fell asleep. Tao looked at you to see what you're doing and he saw the sight of you sleeping. 

{ She must be tired of all those schedules }

 

* She's beautiful when she sleeps. No wonder I fell in love with her. Who would have thought that you can be so scary when you're jealous? Hahaha.. But I hate it when you get mad or upset. Sorry about earlier babe. It's that lady's fault, trying to flirt with me and ignoring my wife.* he thought to himself.

 

Then suddenly,....DING DONG!

 

 

 

To be continued....


Long but late chappie

for my lovely readers

.. kekeke

Love me well <3 ~