It's Time

We Got Married?! [Editing]

After that long drama, you and Tao now often meet off and on camera.

But you can still feel your heart doubting, like it's being careful because it doesn't want to hurt. So you let an unnoticeable space between you and him.

 

You were taking a bubble bath with the music on as you have your Ipad on the side of the tub checking out articles about you and your husband.

  • EXO to have a solo concert the next month in Taiwan.
  • ROYAL's REI on discussion for female lead on a Hollywood movie.
  • EXO's Tao show his wushu skills on go all out with Jackie Chan.
  • ROYAL's REI posted a selca with YG's daughter.
  • EXO's Tao brags about his visual wife on Sukira radio broadcast

You clicked the last article and read it.

"EXO's Tao brags about his visual wife on Sukira radio broadcast."

 

Tao guested together with his fellow exo-m members when Shindong suddenly asked about his wife.

"How is it going with your wife?" raising the curiosity of the listeners. Tao smiled widely as he said " My relation with my wife is getting better.

"We even contact each other off camera". making others jealous. " I'm planning on taking her on a romantic date soon." he added. Then Eunhyuk said "I'll tell your fans where is that date going to happen." expressing his jealousy to his hoobae.

 

Tao is now doing a reality show named we got married with ROYAL's Rei as a couple."

 

After reading the article a big smile crawled on your face because of ugly's boasting.

 

*Romantic date huh.* you thought to yourself and got up on the bathtub and took a shower.

After that shower you have a small filming for an event's teaser that you'll be participating on KBS building. 

 

As you started saying your lines, you saw someone came in. It was Tao, probably there to pick you up. You quickly ended the recording and changed your outfit. As you get out of the dressing room, you saw him sitting on a chair signing for some female staff fans. The moment he saw you, he quickly stood up and came towards you.

 

"I came to pick up the ugly wife of mine. Is she still there?" Tao started with the joking acting like he's looking behind you for his wife.

You smiled at him and replied "Hmm.. I think she's getting a surgery so she can become pretty. She'll take long. Wanna hang out with me?"

He chuckled and laughed lightly and said "I better wait for her. Sorry, but I'm married to that ugly and i'm sticking with her." 

"Ohh..I see..Then I better find someone else to hang out with me then." you still sticking with the joke and pretended to walk away.

He grabbed your hand as you shooked you head and let a small smile. "I thought you'd wait for your wife?" you .

"She's already here." he said as he intertwined his fingers to yours. Both of you walked to the parking lot and walked towards a jeep .

You never knew he has a jeep. So you looked at him with a you-have-a-jeep look. 

 

He smirked and said "Tch...What do you take me for." and opened the door for you. You got on and he closed the door and went to the driver's seat. Your eyes wondered inside the jeep as he snaped your seatbelt "Nice ride you got ugly." you said to him.

"Of course, I don't want to be embarrassed to my wife." he said as he put on his seat belt and started the engine and the music automatically started too.

"Where are we going?" you said as you looked at you pulled your phone and started tapping it.

"You'll see." he said and drove away.

 

*Maybe this is the romantic date.* you thought to yourself as you opened your twitter and twitted.

"Going somewhere with ugly with his red jeep. "

 

You tooked a photo of him driving and posted it along with the tweet.

 

You looked at the photo you just took and studied his side features which you admit that is perfect along with that sun glasses he's wearing. And the sight of him driving is just... *Aigoo ~ I think I've hit a jackpot..*

 

"Am I that cool driving?" he interrupted your thoughts.

You smiled and looked at him. "Eung..happy?" you teased.

He let out a small laugh and nodded.  "I have something for you. Get the white paper bag at the back." he said to you

You turned back and grabbed it and sat back. "Mwoyo?" you said as you take a peek inside the bag.

"Open it." he said. 

 

You did what he said and saw a pair of sun glasses. You put it on and said "Gomawo ugly." as you looked at the mirror. He chuckled at you and kept on driving.

 

You drove for hours and noticed that you're now driving up on a mountain. You enjoyed the different scenery as he continued to drive.

After many hours of driving, he stopped under a big tree facing a beautiful scenery of autumn. You were facinated with the view as you adored it silently.

 

"We're here." Tao said as he undo his seatbelt and got out of the jeep to open the door for you. You carefully got out of the jeep and you can't help your eyes stray all over the place.

 

"Like it here?" Tao asked you. You nodded and kept looking at the place. Then you felt something wrapped around you.

Tao wrapped you with a blanket and said "It's quite cold here on the mountains so you better keep warm." You smiled at him as a thanks. 

Then he went towards the back of the jeep and started taking out 3 big picnic baskets. You can see that it's heavy because of the way Tao lifted up the baskets and put it down in the ground of leaves. He took out another blanket and placed it on the ground covering the red-orange leaves and started to take out different kinds of food.

You helped him prepare and took out all the food and both of you sitted comfortably on the blanket.

 

You saw that he brought a lot of food and said "You know me well now huh." you asked Tao with a you're-improving tone.

"I know my ugly wife has a big appettite so I asked Lay and D.O to help me prepare." he said with confidence. "I know a normal picnic food with just a sandwich won't satisfy my queen-eater." he continued.

You let out a small laugh and raised an eyebrow when you heard him call you 'queen-eater'.

 

*Queen-eater huh..I guess. I am after all I'm a royalty* you thought to yourself.

 

He handed you a plate of black noodles and a pair of chopsticks. 

"Gomawo." you thanked him and started shuffling the noodles using your chopsticks.

He gave you a smile as he grabbed a barbeque sandwich and started eating. He happily watched you eat and you didn't mind and just kept on eating.

You're probably used to him watching you eat. At first it was awkward, but you get the hang of it and actually like it now.

He fed you fried squid and you naturally ate it. You gave him a smile and continue eating. He kept on feeding you as you eat and gladly accepted everything he offered.

 

Then he stopped feeding you and pouted looking at you. "How come I always feed you but you never feed me once?" he sulked.

You looked at him and gave him a smile as you snaffle a piece of sweet potato and put it in his mouth. At first, he looked at you with a sulking face but he ate it. And you continued your eating. You never fed him unless he said to you to feed him. 

 

After eating that feast, he took out a small cake enough for the two of you to eat. You're eyes widened as you saw the delicious chocolate cake and your mouth started to get watery.

He saw your reaction and laughed as he said "Aigoo..you're still not full after eating all that?"

 

You let out a small laugh as you stick your tounge out and touched your head from embarrassment.

 

*I do eat a lot huh* you said on your mind.

 

He looked at you and saw your cute action and he started tattering.

 

*I never knew she has this cute side, KYO!* he thought.

 

He sat beside you as he gave you a plastic fork and you both shared the cake eating it like that without even cutting it to pieces.

You naturally ate it with him with smiles on your faces. Then you saw a chocolate stain on the side of his lips. 

"Chuhan, you have a stain on your face." you said to him pointing on the stain.

He gestured his face near you saying "Wipe it for me, pls ~ " he cutely asked.

You chuckled at his cuteness as you covered you face. You can't resist him when he does things like this. You wiped the stain with your index finger and accidentally touched his lips while doing it. Then, you placed your finger on your mouth to eat the chocolate you wiped and with that.

 

He saw your actions and blushed as he tattered.

The both of you continued eating the cake and after finishing it you played cards and took a couple photos for both of your official weibo accounts.

 

As you both continued to play, the sky started to change its colour as the sun sets. Then, in no time, it's already dark. Tao sitted at the back of the jeep as he looked up at the sky and started star gazing.

"Chuhan, come here." he said to you. You tried to get on but you couldn't go up because the jeep is to high for you. He saw you struggling to go up. 

 

*Can she be more cuter than this?* he thought and stood up to help you.

 

Now the both of you are sitting beside each other on the back of the jeep. you plug on an adaptor for the two headset to your phone and put on your playlist and gave him the black one as you put on the white one.

The two of you sat beside each other as you listened to the music and looked at the stars.

Suddenly, Tao sneezed. You looked at him and thought *He must've been bearing with the cold all this time and I didn't noticed because I have this warm blanket with me.*

You looked at the sky as you thought *He really cares about me.huh...I think it's time to open my whole heart to him.* You were really touched as of how he takes care of you and showed you how important you are to him.

 

Play this now this is the

music they're listening to

kekeke

 

*It's time.*  you said mentally as you stood up.

 

Tao looked at you confusely and took off the headset as he asked you "Waeyo?" with those caring eyes of his.

You took off the blanket and feel the cold he's been feeling all day long and gave it to him. "Put this on. You'll catch a cold like that." you said to him.

"No you put it on. I'm ok." he said and insisted that you put on the blanket. 

You looked at him and said "Put it on. I won't feel cold, Trust me.." as you looked at his eyes waiting for him to accept.

 

*Will he trust me this time* you asked yourself.

 

"Arrasso." he stood up and took the blanket from you and wrapped it on himself and sat again. You gave him a smile as you watched him return to his comfortable position.

 

*Nothing to fear about Rei.* you said to your self. Then you sat in front of him between his legs, leaning your back on his chest.

 

He was surprised but he gladly accepted you and wrapped his arms around you to keep you warm. You can feel his warmth with the embrace. You leaned your head to his neck and he rested his chin on your head. You can feel his breath touch your bangs as you both continued to stare at the dark sky full of stars.

You can feel he cares for you the way he wrapped his arms around you and that feeling made your heart beat fast. "Thank you for today." you said softly as you turned to him and leaned your forehead into his warm neck.

He didn't heard what you said because he has his headset on but he hugged you tightly as you changed your position . Now you can feel his breath touch your face.

 

That time you felt like you're really safe, warm and most of all .... loved. You wanted the time to stop there and be with his embrace forever.

 

Tao took a glace at you resting on his arms as you both sat there.

 

*I hope the time stops and be like this forever. I love you Rei.* he thought to himself and hugged you tighter. You felt his embrace tightened and you both mutually felt each other's feelings.

 

*I love you too Tao.* you thought to yourself and pulled yourself closer to him as you feel his heartbeat, smell his colonge and adored the moment you're both in.

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

 

KIYYYAAA!!! sooo romantic

OMGOMGOMGOMG

what is air?!
and the song! OMG.. 

Watch out for the next chapter.

kekeke.. I was thinking of

putting the MC thinggy

ya know the studio part

where other stars watched and comment

 to what's happening to the couple

kekeke

Love me well <3 ~