MAMA

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Conversations: BLACK in KOREAN RED in MANDARIN

 

After that last three days, you’ve been very busy with your schedules and practices for a performance on a special awarding ceremony called Mnet music Asian awards (MAMA).

 

You and the members will perform a special number for the said event and luckily win an award.

 

You arrived in your dorm with the members from practice. You’re all tired and hungry, manager appa ordered some low calorie foods and let you all eat to your heart’s content. After that you all went to your rooms and rest.

 

You took a quick shower and lay on your bed. You felt your eyelids became heavy. Then, suddenly you felt your phone vibrate. You crawled on your bed to get it and answered the call.

 

“Yoboseyo?” you answered.

“Chuhan. Did I wake you up?” it was your husband. Your heavy body became as light as a feather as soon as your heard his voice. It’s like you’ve been charged all up.

“Not really. Have you eaten? “

“Eung. We just finished eating supper with SHINee sunbae-nims. And you?”

“I’ve eaten a feast as usal.”

“That’s good. So, how’s practice?”

“Tiring but everything’s going smoothly. And we’re confident about it. How’s yours?”

“It’s all going pretty well too. I’ll be looking forward on your performance tomorrow.”

“Eung. Nado. Do well for me, okay.”

You heard him chuckled and said “Nee ~ you should rest now. I just called to check up on you and to say I love you.”

You raised a brow and a small smile came in to your face “Nee... You rest well too, okay. Good night and I love you too.”

Then a small silent came in.

“You hang up first.” You said breaking the silence.

“Anni.. you hang up.” He insisted.

*Aigoo ~ this guy.* you said to yourself and said “Arrasso. Rest well. See you tomorrow.” And cut the line.

After that phone call you looked at the time. It’s already 2am. *Better sleep.*

You covered yourself with your blanket and drove to dreamland.

 

Tomorrow came quickly. You and the members are already on your way on the awarding venue for the red carpet. You went there with the open top sports car; Wiz was the one driving while you sat on the driver’s seat. Yume, Nina and Seomi sat up on the back of the car like models as they wave to the fans.

As you all drive in the main entrance, the cameras flashing and the spotlights turned to your group. You all waved to everyone and showed them smiles.

Then you stopped at the main entrance and you all got off the car as a chauffeur takes the car. All of you bowed and walked towards the picture taking stand. You all stood there for 10 minutes to let the press and the fans take a picture of the group.

They were all dazed at your group's get-up. as you all stood there like a porcellaine dolls.

 

 

Rei's gown

hairstyle

earring

bracelet

ringgg

shoes

Wiz's gown

hairstyle

earring

ring bracelet

ring

bracelet

shoes

Nina gown

hairstyle

earrings

bracelet

ring

 

ring bracelet

shoes

Yume gown

hairstyle

necklace

bracelet

ring

shoes

Seomi gown

hairstyle

earing

necklace

bracelet

ring

armband

shoes

 

Some paparazzi were asking questions, but your manager said to all of you to ignore them as always.

Then, you all went towards the entrance of the venue. The staffs and security guided the five of you to your perspective seats as the camera man and the press followed you. They continued taking pictures and record you all but you’re all used to it.

You all waved and smile at the cameras as you all greeted the idols and staffs who passed your seats.

 

“Where’s Bigbang sunbaenims?” Nina whispered to you.

“I don’t know. But LeeHi and the supearls are on the other side. I saw Michelle and waved but she didn’t see me.” You replied.

 “Ahhh… well 2ne1 unnies has promotions in America so they won’t be able to come.” She said to you.

“Yah. Park Han Byul and Se7en sunbaenims are going to MC as a couple later.” Yume interrupted.

“I know right. This is the first time they’ll go out in public as a couple.” Seomi said as she chuckles. “They’re so sweet. I’m jealous!” she continued.

 

As you all chatted, Wiz was called back stage to know the details about our performance. Then she went to our dressing room and checked if everything was in order. When she exited the dressing room, she heard familiar voices. So, she turned around and saw EXO looking at her.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo EXO brothers!” she greeted with a mature tone and smiled at them. They all greeted back and smiled at her.

“Where are the other members?” Kris asked.

“They’re on our seat chatting. I just check on our dressing room.” She answered.

“Oh please say hi to them for us.” Chanyeol beamed.

“Nee… I’ll be going now.” She excused herself as she politely bowed to them and walked away.

“A-am… Wiz-ssi. You’re so beautiful today.” They all awkwardly chorused at her.

 

Wiz turned around and smiled at them. “Thanks handsome” she said to them and gave a wink that sent shivers on their spines and walked back to where the other members are.

 

She went back to your table and saw you all calmly chatting.

 

“Yo! I saw EXO bros near the dressing room.” Wiz beamed, interrupting the other members chatting.

Then all of the members including you had different expression upon hearing EXO.

“Eung they’re here too.” You said to her with a normal voice.

Yume’s gaze became a serial killer’s but quickly snapped out of it while Nina and Seomi were uninterested.

 

 

Half an hour have past and the awarding started with the opening performance of Ailee and followed by the awarding.

 

Mnet PD's coice award - Infinite

Best Asian Artist - Wang Lee Hom

Best Asian Artist Japan - LeeHi

 

You all cheered for your sunbaenim as she said her thanking speech.

"LEEHI SARANGHABNIDA!!" you and the members chorused.

She all looked at you and the members and let out a small chuckle and continued her speech and bow and went back to her seat.

 

Best Asian Artist Philippines - Royal's Rei

 

*WHAT?!* you shouted at yourself and quickly stood up. The members hugged and congratulated you and you made your way up on the stage.

 

"FOREVER CHARISMA LEE REI!!" you heard bigbang sunbaenims cheered for you as you went up on stage. You saw them standing up and cheering like proud fathers at you. You waved at them and you took the award and said thanks.

"I'd like to thank my sunbaes, the members, the company, the staffs, manager appa, my fans and all the filipinos who supported me and the members through the way. I'll promise to work hard and show you all my efforts." you said in a low voice. Then, you smiled and raised the award and shouted

"I LOVE ROYALTIES!" (fandom name) and walked down to the stage as if it's your own runway.

 

You've been promoting in philippines before you entered the reality show and it looks like your work all paid off.

 

You were welcome by your member's proud smile and hugs from them. Then you put the award on the table and kept on watching the ceremony.

 

Best Asian Artist Vietnam – My Tam

Best Asian Artist Singapore – ROYAL’s Wiz

 

When you all heard your leader's name you all stood up and stormed her with hugs as you all congratulated her. Then, she went up and get her award.

"Thanks to everyone's efforts that I've been able to attain this award. This is ours ROYALTIES, staffs, members, sunbaenims and company. I LOVE YOU ALL."she said as you all cheered for her. Then, She went back to her seat and put her award on the table next to yours.

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

Buahahaha.. I have my own

MAMA.. deal with it kekeke

well if you want someone to win,

comment it and i'll change

it for you buahahaha

if you're a subscriber

that is..

Love me well <3 ~