Day of surprises

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Marry you by SUJU

          

You lifted up yours and clinked the glasses and gulped down the red drink.

 

The dinner ended and the both of you decided to take a walk on the beach. Little did you know that Tao was planning something again to surprise you.

 

As the both of you walked towards the small boat, the man on it waved at the both of you. To be specific, to your husband.

{ Ommo! }

{ Are they ahjussi fans? }

{ Maybe. We can't tell. this day is so full of unexpected events }

{ Agrees* }

You looked at him with a confused reaction but he just smiled at you as he squeezed your hand.

“Let’s go.” He said and dragged you with him.

{ It's the surprise! }

{ Duh -.- }

 

The both of you rode the boat and then transferred to the real surprise he prepared for you.

{ OMG!! }

{ Daebakk }

 

 

The underwater adventure riding the submarine.

{ Lomantik }

 

You enjoyed looking at the fished and the corals. You were amazed by how the underwater could be so beautiful on that moment.

 

“Ommo!” you said as you were shocked by a small cute fish came to the window you’re looking at.

{ Wae? }

{ Ommo ~ }

“Woah! Kyowo.” Your husband chimed as he saw the fish that startled you.

{ It's beautiful! }

“It has the same color as Ji Young sunbae’s hair.” You commented.

{ Hahaha! G-dragon }

“You’re right. We should name it after G-Dragon sunbae.” He added and you nodded.

“Yo! Fishie. From now on you’ll be called the G-fish.” You said.

{ Hahahaha! G-dragon-ssi must see his long lost brother }

Tao chuckled at your words and agreed.

“Annyeong G-fish!” he beamed. “Swag.” He added and the both of you laughed.

{ Lol }

{ Swag *imitates Tao but fail* }

 

It was so funny how the fish didn’t go anywhere and kept on following the submarine and your window.

{ Aww I think it likes them }

{ See, beautiful creatures always knows their kind. That's right follow Rei }

{ Are you saying that Rei is a fish? }

{ You don't understand ahjumma }

{ *scoffs* }

 

After the ride, it was already evening so the both of you decided to go for a joy ride to Jeju with the topless car followed by another special supper on an expensive aquarium restaurant.

{ Omg! they're so luxurious }

{ That's how idols spend their anniversaries }

 

The both of you had a good time spending the whole day of your 1st anniversary together exploring the island with Tao’s surprises.

 

Then, the both of you went back to the hotel to rest. You washed up first and proceeded to your plan.

 

*It’s my turn to surprise you Hwang Zi Tao.* you said to yourself and reached for your phone and went out of the hotel room.

{ Where is she going? }

 

After 30 minutes of showering, Tao fishined up and went out of the bathroom to see no one.

{ She left }

 

He scanned the whole hotel room and found no trace of you. Then he went back to the living room and started to get worried.

“Where is she?” he mumbled.

{ Protective mode ON! }

 

Then his phone rang. Seeing it was your caller ID, he immediately picked it up and answered.

“Where are you?” he said straight to the point.

{ It's Rei }

“Look outside the balcony.” You said and hung up.

{ What's going on? }

{ Maybe she left hahaha }

 

Tao just sighed at his playful wife and went to the balcony.

{ OMMO!!! }

He opened the curtains and were surprised by the swimming pool that was filled with floating candles and flower petals spelling the word I love you as his wife was holding a heart shaped cake.

{ That is so beautiful! }

{ She made all that! }

{ Rei has a romantic side too }

 

“Yeobo! Annyeong!” you shouted making him chuckle.

{ She so cute }

 

*She’s so cute sometimes! I can’t resist this!* he said to himself as he looked at you.

 

“Chankaman.” You said and put the cake on the table that was on other side of the pool then go back to your original place.

{ I can't believe she's JJANG Rei }

{ Nomu kyowo }

 

“Well..” you hesitated.

“I just want you to listen to my heart chuhan!” you continued.

{ Awww }

“Get on with it already!” he shouted chuckling.

{ Aigoo Mood ruiner }

“Ah wae?! Just let me talk and shut up for a moment.” You said and the both of you laughed.

{ Aigoo these two never change }

 

How great is your love by SNSD

 

You took a deep breath and started talking.

“First of all, I want to thank you for coming to my life.  Thank you for making an effort to get closer to my heart and for being patient with me.” You said.

{ She's saying what she feels now }

“Thank you for making me experience happiness. For letting me feel butterflies and electric shocks whenever I’m with you. For trusting me with your heart and for giving me all you can offer.” You continued.

{ Listens* }

 

Tao is just standing there at the balcony feeling touched by your words.

{ He must be so touched by that moment }

 

“And also, I want to apologize for all the miss understandings we’ve got and for always being stubborn and spoiled.” You added looking at your feet a little bit embarrassed. Then you looked up and continued.

{ She's still cute and admirable in everything she does }

{ *nods* Lucky Tao }

“I know that this, all the moment that we’ve been through together, is always been a big part of the variety show and I’d like to thank them too for letting me meet you. Even though this is just for a show, what I feel is different. I don’t care what everyone thinks but for me all the feelings, words that I’ve said and things we’ve done are all genuinely true and memories that I treasured a lot.” You said pouring your whole heart saying what you feel.

{ Aww. She really fell for him }

{ They're really a great couple }

“With my words, I hope that you know that my heart is all yours and that I love you so much Hwang Zi Tao.” You smiled trying to fight back the emotional tears while Tao was already crying touched with your heart.

{ OMMO! She's gonna cry }

{ 1st time seeing her emotional in this way }

“Happy 1st year anniversary my ugly husband!” you shouted smiling but then the tears came out and you looked down to hide your tears and wiped them with the back of your hand.

{ Awwww.. }

{ She's so cute }

{ We all saw your heart Rei-ssi . please don't cry }

{ YAH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CUT IT IN THE TOUCHING MOMENT?! }

{ Waegeurae PD-nim?!!! }

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

I cry!

OTL

Happy anniv you two.

Love me well <3 ~