Rei x BigBang

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Conversations:Black in korean, Blue in french

 

 

At the airport

 

You're waiting for your clients at the back door of the airport with your cardboard saying YG. And suddenly you saw two figures coming your way. You saw one man wearing simple clothes walk towards you and greet you.

“Excuse me,are you REI from the travel agency?” He conversed in Korean.

“Yes sir.” I replied.

“Ok then. Please wait.” He said and turned around to talk to another man who had simple clothes on but had the aura of a VIP.

 

The man with the VIP aura and the man who greeted you, came to you and said:

“Good Afternoon Ms. Rei, I'm Mr. Yang Hyun Suk and I’ll be your boss for this coming three days. Nice to meet you.” He said reaching his hand out for a handshake.

“Nice to meet you too boss.” You replied with a professional smile and shook his hand.

 

Just then, five beautiful men with really fashionable outfits came out of the back door and interrupted your talking.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” They all said while bowing.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You bowed. “Welcome to France.” You said with a smile.

 

You escorted the five men and the first man you talked with, to the bus while the boss went to his own car.

 

They boarded the bus and the guy with the rainbow-mushroom hair asked, “Where's the driver?"

You laughed and said, “In front of you sir.”

They all widened their eyes and chorused “WOAHH!!” in shock.

“By the way I’m G-dragon,” pointing to himself.

“This is TOP,” he pointed to the tall one.

“Taeyang,” the one with the Mohawk hair.

“Daesung,” the blonde macho guy.

“And our maknae SeungRi.” 

 

“Nice to meet you gentlemen. I'm Rei.” You replied with a smile. “I'll you to the hotel for now.” You said and turned around to go to the driver's seat.

 

*That chick is going to drive this freaking large bus?* GD thought and turned to TOP who was sitting beside him. 

 

“What the--. What’s wrong with you? “ GD whispered to TOP sweating like crazy.

“That girl.. Can she really drive this thing? She's going to kill us.” TOP said while wiping his sweat.

You heard what he said but you ignored it and drove.

 

At the hotel

 

“This is a five star hotel where you'll be staying at for two nights. Supper will be at 10:00 pm at the hotel restaurant. We hope that you enjoy your stay and if you need anything, I'll be in room 119 or call at the lobby requesting Rei.” You said to them.

“Thanks Rei.” They chimed and you beamed them a smile. You made sure that everyone was in their proper rooms before you went to your own. Meanwhile you played with your phone, not knowing that they all went to the hotel's lounge bar.

 

“That chick is something.” SeungRi said.

“I know right. The first time I saw her I thought she was a student fan of ours. I never thought she would be our tour guide and not to mention driving that bus with those kill-heels.” Taeyang added.

“I thought I’d die.” TOP said with a phew.

“But she drove very well despite of her height. I wonder how she reached the pedals.” Daesung commented and they all laughed.

 

“Excuse me gentlemen, here's the sandwiches and cocktails you ordered.” The waitress interrupted.

Since they saw the things they had ordered, they understood that she was handing out their orders, so they said ”Merci” with their Korean accent.

 

After having snacks they went to their rooms and rested a bit. They had dinner in the hotel restaurant and you accompanied them. After dinner, you took them to their rehearsal place and watched them perform.

You were bored and left them there practicing. Then the backup dancers caught your attention. They were practicing their choreography too and you decided to watch them instead of those idols.

 

While you watched them practice, one of the backup dancers came to you and asked, “Excuse me miss but this is a restricted area. Fans can't be here.”

You raised your eyebrows and said, “Hmmm is that so? I'll leave then.” Then you turned around and stopped. Everyone is now starring at you because you were just chased out of there.

“By the way, your moves are a little stiff and your coordination in the chorus part needs improvement.” You said pointing to the girl who chased you out, then you left.

 

You heard them whispering and you were sure they were talking about you but you just walked away. You went to the bus and waited there but someone knocked on the window and it was the first man who talked to you at the airport.

You opened the bus door and asked “May I help you sir?”

“Uh... Yes. I'm Bigbang's (those 5 boys) manager Choi Yoo. The president wants to talk to you. He's in the audience seats now, watching the rehearsals.” He said in a cheerful tone.

“Ok. Thank you sir. I’m going now.” You replied and went to where the president was.

 

“I'm here sir." You said to the president.

“Oh yes. Come sit down.” He smiled. You sat down next to him leaving an empty seat between you and him.

“Do you know how to dance?” He asked.

“Neh... I 've been dancing since I was a child.” You replied.

“Do you want to become an idol like them?” He asked looking at those boys.

“Hmmm... Not really. I just want to live a luxurious and quiet life.” You replied.

“You sing right?“ He asked.

“I can, but I can’t say I'm good at it.” You replied.

“Do you want some extra income? I need to record some demos for our new songs but I can't find the right voice for it: 100€ per song. How’s the deal? “ he offered.

 

*Ommo!! MONEY!!!!100 € per song?!* You thought and without hesitating, you said yes.

 

“But first I need to hear if you're voice is the one I’m searching for.” He interrupted your excitement.

“Should I sing?” You asked excitedly.

He looked at this phone and said, “Yes. Do you have a particular song you want to sing?”

“Mmmm... Charice Pempengco's Note to God.” You replied.

“Ok. Get on the stage and sing It.” He said then he called someone and said, “Give her a microphone and put the instrumental of the song; I'll send you the title.”

 

You were shocked because of what he said. The music stopped and the people practicing on stage were confused.

 

“People give way!! We're Hot(ready)!” Someone shouted from the control room.

One of the staff members gave me a mic and said, “Ok, we're good here.” and the music started.

You were still confused with what you were doing. But the thought of 100 € just kept popping into your head.

 

*Ugh whatever* you thought and started singing.

 

After you sang, everyone remained silent for a minute and just started clapping, shouting and whistling as if they were your fans.

You bowed and went to the president. “Did I pass?” You said.

“We'll record at the hotel's recording studio after their rehearsals. Feel free to watch them while you wait.” He said really contented with what he heard.

The backup dancer who chased you out earlier saw your performance and was embarrassed. She came to you and said “Yah...Sorry about earlier. I thought you were one of those fans who follows oppas everywhere.” Then bowed.

“No big.” You said cooly. “I always get that high school student impression on me even though I wear high heels. I guess I'm really tiny huh?” You joked to make her feel better.

“Sooo... We’re good then?” She asked.

“Yup.” You said with a smile and got back to the car.

 

End of the flashback

 

 

 

to be continued...



2nd chappie

edited

AJJA!! 

Love me well <3 ~

 

*Note: Edited- From Authornim ~ Chewyloveschachi :)