Sobbered up

We Got Married?! [Editing]

CONVERSATION: GOLD in Chinese BLACK in Korean

 

*What was that about?!* You said to yourself as you watched her leave out with wide eyes.

 

“Babe.” You heard Tao’s voice and you turned to him.

“Let’s sleep now. Birthday girl.” He said with his deep and husky voice.

“I-I’ll just wash up and change.” You said and went to the closet to get your pajamas then went to the bathroom and washed up.

 

You finished preparing yourself to sleep and went to the bed and lay with Tao back facing him.

 

Lost in love by SNSD

 

You were a little bit nervous about sleeping tonight but you don’t know why.

“Babe.” Tao called you as he pulled you closer to his body entombing his face into your neck.

 

You can feel his breath but just lied there with him.

“Let’s sleep chuhan. We have recording tomorrow.” You said.

 

Then you felt him chuckle then he kissed your neck making you almost yelp.

 

“Yah. Tao.” You pushed him but he didn’t budge.

“You smell so good.” He mumbled planting another kiss sending shivers into your spine.

“Stop it.” you said as you try to untangle his arms that were wrapped in your waist.

“But you said I can touch you everywhere.” He whispered giving you a kiss in your ear.

“You’re drunk.” You said.

“I just sobered up.” He said.

You just sighed and turned to face him.

“So? What do you want from me?” you asked.

“I want you.” He said that made your heart thump fast.

 

You know he just want to cuddle and since he’s done well with the party you just let him with what he wants for tonight.

“Fine. But your hands okay.” You warned him and he chuckled and inhume his head to your neck.

“And no hickey.” You quickly added. You can feel him pout but then he started kissing your neck again and you just let him.

 

“I love you.” He said as he looked into your eyes.

“Nado.” You said.

 

Tao leaned in for a sweet and slow kiss that soon turned to be a passionate one and to a make out session.

 

The both of you made out almost the whole night and then sleep for little hours.

 

Then you woke up 1st to see Tao still wrapped into you sleeping soundly.

You heard something moving downstairs like someone was cooking. So you went down to the kitchen to see your mother in law cooking breakfast.

 

Kiss me in the morning

by stereo sky

 

“Good morning.” She greeted.

“Good morning mama. Let me help you.” You offered.

“No. Just go and wash up. Wake Tao too. Let’s all have breakfast together.” She said and you just obeyed.

 

You went upstairs and woke Tao up.

“Chuhan. Wake up. Mama said to have breakfast with her.” You shook your husband.

“mmm. Five more minutes.” He mumbled.

“Just wake up yeobo.” You pulled him up and he just groaned as he stood up. The both of you went to wash up together and went down together for breakfast.

 

“Good morning mom.” Tao greeted he mother as he sat in the dining table.

“What did you cook?” he asked his mom.

“Sit down Rei.” Mama said to you ignoring her son.

“Nee.” You said and sat down.

She went towards you and untapped all the foods.

“I cooked all this just for you. Eat up.” She said.

“Thank you mama, it all looks appetizing.” You beamed.

 

Of course you look out for your husband first. So you took a bite of your in-law’s cooking and told her “This is delicious.” and then turned to your husband saying “Mama is a very good cook. You should eat too baby.” as you put food on his plate.

 

You husband looked really happy that he’s not being left out by you and even though you have to entertain his mom, you’re still able to take care of him well.

 

With that your in-law was also contented with you.

 

“Mama please sit down and eat. The food you made is great.” You chimed at Mrs. Hwang as you led her to her seat.

 

She put all kinds of things in your plate explaining how she cooked it and what’s in it. She also put some on Tao’s plate but since she’s excited seeing her daughter in law, she often forgets about his son’s presence and just focus on you.

 

After breakfast, Tao went upstairs to take a shower and get ready for the WGM recording while you and you in-law wash the dishes together as the both of you chatted about Tao and marriage.

 

Then, you and your mom got yourselves ready for the recording as well.

 

After some preparations, the staffs arrived and the filming started.

 

The plan is to take the mother to a tour in Korea.

 

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

Kekeke

Short chappie..

Bare with me okay

sorry for not updating

busy with practices lately orz

Love me well <3 ~