Broken language barrier

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

*She's not fluent in Cantonese? She speaks better than Duizhang and I saw the movie and I can say she's fluent in it. In Cantonese that is.* he was flipping tables inside his head.

"I think your Cantonese is perfect." he commented.

{ Yeah I think so too }

 

You raised a brow and said "Nah... How can someone who learn a language in three months a fluent speaker?" you said.

{ In three months?! }

{ Yeah. She's good at languages }

"You learned Cantonese in three months?!" he said in a shocking tone.

*My girl is just unbelievable.* he shouted in his mind.

{ He must be really proud of his wife now }

{ Who wouldn't? }

 

"Yeah... I started learning after our 100th day. Because of our Cantonese promotion and the movie." you said.

{ Hahahaha her pronunciation back then was hilarious! }

Tao just stared at you with disbelief.

{ look at his face! }

"Wiz unnie can speak fluent Cantonese so whenever we meet or talk, we converse in it that helped me with my pronounciation a lot. At first, she always laughed at my broken pronunciation and grammar but I improved fast and soon, there's nothing to laugh at anymore except for Nina Japanese." you continued and chuckled at the last words.

{ Hahahaha.. Nina will kill you once this got broadcast }

"How about the members? How much language can they speak?" he asked.

"hmmm." you paused and think.

{ I think that's a lot }

{ I think so too }

 

A waiter approached your table and set 2 glass and poured wine in it.

{ Wayne! Wayne! }

 

"Thank you." you both chorused and you went back to your thinking.

 

"Wiz unnie can speak Korean, Chinese, Cantonese and English fluently. She can speak Japanese too." you said.

{ Daebakk! }

{ Yeah it's true }

"SeoMi unnie is fluent in Japanese, English, Korean and knows how to speak Chinese and a little Cantonese."

{ Nods* She knows me }

{ You're awesome }

{ Bows* thank you }

"Nina can speak Thai, Urdu, English and Korean fluently. She also knows how to speak in Japanese and Cantonese. And understand Chinese but can't speak It." you added.

{ Woah.. any members who only knows one language? }

{ None }

{  :O }

"While Yume, our maknae, is fluent in Korean, English, Japanese and Cantonese. She speaks little Chinese too." you paused.

"That makes Wiz unnie, Yume and SeoMi unnie know to speak 5 while Nina can with 6 and me 9." you finished.

{ Woah. You're all smart }

{ Not really. We just know it because we have to }

 

"You're all fluent in English, Awesome. I wish our group can speak many languages too. The only one who can speak many languages in our group is Duizhang and he's weird. Sometimes he sleeps talks in different language." he sighed.

{ Hahaha }

 

"Your leader and group is normal Chuhan. It’s just, our group is composed of weird and rare people. That includes me of course." you chuckled.

{ Nods* }

{ You're actually agreeing? }

{ Nee. We're a bunch of weird people hahaha }

"If learning 4 languages is weird, that makes me? An alien?" you laughed.

{ What that makes me then? -.- }

 

"Anni, and even if you are an alien, I’m sure you came from paradise planet where everything is beautiful." he pushed a pick up line.

{ Ohhhh! Good one Tao }

{ Raise a brow* }

{ Pssshhh. Boys }

{ Giggles* }

You raised a brow trying not to laugh at the corny words. "Just where did you get that pick up line?" you asked.

"Internet." he said and faked a cough.

{ Hahahaha }

{ Kawaii }

"And if Kris in-law sleep talks with 4, that makes me sleep talk with 9! Daebakk." You laughed.

"Not really. You don't sleep talk and all." he said proudly.

{ Ohh. Right they already slept together. }

{ That sounds weird } 

 

He knows because the two of you already slept together.

 

"You just hum and groan. That's all besides of you hugging Me." he chuckled.

{ KYA!! }

"Yeah right. Just to let you know, you were snoring." you said.

{ Hahaha }

"Jinja?!" he said surprised and you nodded.

 

The conversation was cut off when three waiters came and serve the cuisine the both of you ordered and set it on the table.

{ That's a lot of food }

{ Nope. That's just enough for Rei }

"Enjoy your meal." they chimed and the both of you chorused "Thank you." and they left.

 

The both of you chatted and enjoyed the feast and as the both of you were eating dessert, a loud music started playing.

{ Ommo! }

{ The show }

And the fire dance presentati0n started. The performers were wearing bathing suits dancing as they swing their props on fire.

{ Woah! Daebakk. }

{ Looking at the girls* }

{ Don't get yourself drooling mr. }

 

You're all enjoying the presentation when Tao caught your attention. He was enjoying the show TOO much and you know the dance was a little part of his excitement.

{ Hahaha Tao }

You watched him watch the dancers in their bikinis as they dance.

{ Ufff... You're in big trouble young man }

 

*He's enjoying it too much. * You glared at him.

{ Puahahaha. }

{ This is the 1st time i see Rei jealous }

 

He was watching the show and can't help his sinful eyes wander on the female dancers. It's not everyday he can see girls in bikini so he might as well steal a glance.

{ You better look away now }

 

* Daebakk. They're hot. But my wife is perfect.* he said to himself as he scanned the girls' curves.

{ Ohhhhh }

He was enjoying the 'view' when he felt a cold air lingering on his side giving him goose bumps.

At first, he didn't want to look up because he’s enjoying the moment but something tells him to look away.

{ Look away now }

 He turned to the side where the cold air is coming from and saw you resting your elbows on the table as you lean your head in your palm glaring at him. He gasped and almost jumped in shock.

{ hahahaha.. you're dead }

*She caught me!! I'm dead.* he shouted to his mind as he started to get nervous.

 

"Someone’s enjoying the view." you smirked.

{ I know }

He gulped nervously as he looked at you. * Is she mad at me?*

{ Hahaha.. I think he's sweating }

You look back at the dancers and said "Don't mind me and enjoy the show."

{ KYA!!! Our Rei is so cute when she's jealous. I'll text sunbaes. They have to watch this! }

 

*She's jealous. So cute.* he thought to himself and smiled as he dragged his seat closer to yours and pull you closer to him by your waist.

{ Hahaha work hard to make up dude }

The chairs are single sofa and since you’re thin, another person can seat with you.

He pulled you but you didn't budge. You can see him gazing at you in the corner of your eyes but you just ignored him.

{ Kyo ~ }

"Babe, don't get jealous. You're the only one who can amaze me." he said trying to comfort you, still trying to pull you to his seat for you to seat with him.

{ Ohhhh..Now that's a pick up line }

 

He was bugging you to seat with him cutely. He did childish pouts and look at you with puppy dog eyes that you just can't resist.

{ He really looks like a 5 year old }

"Tsk. I'm not mad anymore, so just stop bugging me." you hissed trying to hide your smile.

{ She likes it }

He pouted and looked down. "Arrasso. I'll just watch you watch the show. Besides, you're more fun than them." he said as he let go of your waist and go for your hands.

{ He knows his stuff }

You sighed and said "You can watch them you know."

"I don't want to." he pouted.

{ A little bit more and she'll give in }

You let out a defeated sigh and said "Fine I’ll seat with you." and stood up and sat with him in his chair.

{ You did it!! }

{ Yes! }

He smiled and wrapped his arms around you as soon as you sat with him.

{ Aigoo. Skinship much }

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Here's the 2nd update

Love me well <3 ~