Reckless

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Diamonds by Rhianna

 

 

The both of you arrived at the concert and the car was stranded in the crowd.

{ OMMO! }

{ So many fans }

 

After an hour of trying to go to your dressing room, you both managed to arrive. A little bit late but it’s better late than never.

 

When you arrived you were being rushed because the both of you were late for the dry rehearsals.

{ Ohh.. They're late. }

 

Instead of running to the changing room to change, the both of you went directly to the stage and grabbed the mics for the rehearsal.

{ Not going to change? }

{ Rei will rehearse like that?! }

{ But she's wearing heels!! }

{ Aigoo. This brat }

 

Your husband was waiting for you at his dressing room when they saw you and Minzy in the TV directed to the stage.

{ Oh. Annyeong Tao-ssi }

{ Tao will surely get mad at her for her out fit *I told him to be strict on Rei's clothing* }

 

“She just arrived right?” Chanyeol asked.

{ Nods* }

“I guess. She didn’t call me.” Tao replied.

“They’re going to do the rehearsals with that?!” Lay and Kai chorused as they saw your outfits.

{ I know right }

“Woah. Rei noona’s new look is no joke.” Sehun beamed as they all agreed seeing you in your blonde hair.

{ She's JJANG! }

 

Well, Minzy was wearing leggings and sneakers but you were wearing shorts, top/top and high heeled boots.

{ Woah those heels are pretty. }

 

The music started and the both of you did the practice.

{ Seriously? }

{ Well, That's Rei. Don't worry she can do it }

 

“Will she be able to do that flip?” Xiumin chimed worried.

{ She can. if the floor isn't slippery }

 

Then the rain started pouring making the stage wet and slippery.

{ *palmface* Don't do it Rei }

{ OMMO! }

{ Thats dangerous }

 

 “She shouldn’t do the flip. It’ll be dangerous.” D.O said and the others agreed.

{ Agrees* }

{ Don't do it Rei-ah }

 

Another BG song ~

 

Then the arrived and you did the flip.

{ I knew she'd do it }

“Don’t!!!” Suho shouted.

You stumbled in your landing because of the slippery floor but you managed to get hold of yourself and cover your mistakes.

{ Woah. She did it }

{ She almost slip }

{ I think my heart dropped }

 

The staffs, Minzy and EXO’s eyes widened with your flip. All of them were shocked as you were almost killed yourself.

{ They must've been worried }

 

“She almost died!!” Chen said a little annoyed.

“Why does she have to do that flip when the floor is slippery?!” Baekhyun added.

{ She's stubborn that's why }

Kris was still in shock as he never took his eyes off the screen watching you.

{ Look at Kris. He must be shocked }

{ Poor Kris }

 

“She’s into a lot of scolding when that rehearsal is done.” Luhan sighed.

{ And when she comes back to Korea }

“Hope she’s alright.” Sehun mumbled and they all sighed.

{ Sighs* }

 

*Phew. I thought I’d die there.* you sighed mentally.

 

The practice ended and the both of you rushed in to your dressing room.

 

“Unnie, guenchanayo?” Minzy asked.

“Oh, about the slip? I’m good. Thanks.” You said as you dry yourself with a towel.

{ You better be or I'll scold you until your ears bled }

 

The both of you changed into your stage outfits and prepared for the concert.( Minzy/You)

 

Of course you still have to film WGM and went to your husband’s dressing room.

 

You knocked on their door and Kai opened it.

“Anyyeonghaseyo.” You greeted but they seemed to be a little bit annyoyed.

You raised a brow and entered the room. It was quiet and awkward.

{ You're dead dongsaeng }

{ I guess you don't have to scold her after all }

“Anything wrong?” you asked.

{ Yes missy }

 

Tao and some glared at you.

 

“Yah! How can you do the flip with those clothes?!” Tao exploded.

{ Yes. You tell her }

“Do you know how dangerous it was?!” he added.

{ He must've been really worried }

 

You just stood there and watched him scold you.

{ I feel sorry for her though }

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...