I am Here

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

They all looked at you with wide eyed along with a shocked expression.

“R-Rei-ss-ssi!.” What happened here?” Min Ho asked you with a concern tone.

You looked down at them like they’re one of those erts and warned them not to get near.

You’re still in shock and scared. Even though it’s not your first time, your heart and mind are still in shock. After all you’re a girl and afraid too.  

 

“Y-Yah… call Bigbang sunbaes and Tao.” Onew said to Taemin without taking his eyes off you. Taemin quickly ran and look for help.

 

Even though they know you’re scared they can’t help to think that you’re attractive and y not to mention though and you standing on that car with a gold-fit-dress didn’t help. Good thing you’re wearing black shorts

“Rei-ssi. Please get down. We won’t hurt you.” Key convinced you.

 

At this point, you’re still in great daze and can’t hear anything they say and from your sight, everyone wants to hurt you and dangerous.

 

Min Ho stepped forward and you pointed the tube to him saying “Go near and I’ll kill you.” With cold and killer tone. He stepped back and looked scared but since he’s a guy he didn’t show it.

“Damn! Where are they? Taemin hurry up.!!! ”

Jonghyun cursed at him as the four of them froze there as they looked at you and you glared at them and killing them with it.

 

 

 -----------------at the lounge bar ------------------

 

 

Taemin went up running and panting and with that he gathered everyone’s attention.

 

“Big-BIGBANG!!!” he shouted as he pants and catched his breathe.  “REI!!!!!!” he tried to continue.

 

Your sunbaes stood immediately as they heard your name and looked at the sofa where they left you and of course you’re not there. They all walked fastly towards the panting Taemin and asked him where you are.

“Where is she?” GD asked as his face was filled with worry and anger. The whole bar was now silent because of this.

“Parking ----“ taemin tried to say but as soon as they heard the word parking they all dashed down and went to the parking lot.

 

*GOD REI! BE ALRIGHT!* Top said in his mind as they all went to the parking lot.

 

*God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God. God.* was the only thing on his head as he looked for you.

 

*Sh*t! Rei! DARN IT!* Seungri cursed.

 

They all ran and in a second they got in the parking lot as they started shouting your name.

“REI!” They all shouted.

 

You were busy glaring at the four of them when you suddenly heard running and shouting your name.

The four of them turned and shouted “Here!”

 

The song click click ok. kekeke

 

They all heard the voice and went only to see them in front of you standing on the car and the boys you just knocked out.

“Rei-ya! What happened?!” Daesung looked at you with concerned eyes as he walked towards you.

“Don’t get near me.” You said in a cold voice as you looked down at him and glared him with your cold eyes.

 

They were shocked at what you just said. GD quickly reached his phone and made a call to your manager as you kill them with your stare.

“Rei it’s okay now. Papa’s here.” SeungRi said with a nervous-concern voice.

You just kept on glaring at him that made his heart ache.

“Yah. Rei get down there.” Taeyang pleaded but you didn’t budge.

“Rei please listen to us. We won’t hurt you. Your manager appa is coming please get down you might fall.” TOP added but you continued to stare at them with cold eyes.

 

Then, in no time the whole crowd was on the parking lot. EXO saw you standing on the car and Tao quickly ran towards you.

 

“What happened here?” Tao asked the confused Jonghyun.

“I don’t know when we got here she was already standing there and these guys are already knocked out.

 

Tao and Bigbang looked at the knocked out guys and saw the bartender. With that they all know that you were attacked by them.

You saw Tao continued to stare. Then Tao looked at you with sorry eyes.

 

another song

 

“Rei, I’m sorry we shouldn’t have left you.” GD said as his voice cracks. He’s almost crying. They can’t stand to see you in this state and their heart was tortured with those glares you’ve been giving them.

“Hyung. Why isn’t she responding?” Tao asked GD as he looked at you.

“I don’t know. I think she’s scared and don’t trust anyone right now.” GD replied as he coverd his face in his anger.

 

Tao looked at you with his warm eyes and you returned him a glare.

“It’s okay now. I’m here Chuhan. I’ll protect you. Please come to me.” He said with a warm voice.

 

You heard his voice and snapped out of your daze. You looked around you and saw bigbang almost crying and the guys you just knocked down still out and the crowd starring at you as you stood there on someone else’s car.

You changed your gaze and looked at Tao.

*Yeobo. I’m scared.* you shouted in your mind.

“Don’t be scared. I’m here now. Now please come down.” He pleaded.

 

You wanted to move but your body won’t obey you. You just kept on staring at him and he gave you a reassuring smile that gave you strength to move.

You turned and walked down to the car and stepped at those rascals who attacked you. You stood there and Tao gave you a big warm and reassuring hug.

 

“I’m sorry for leaving you. I won’t leave you anymore.” He said with his warm and caring voice.

 

Your sunbaes are now relieved that you went down and are safe.

You didn’t have the strength to hug him back but you didn’t struggle as you let him hug you. You felt safe in his arms and with that you unconsciously let go of your defense and lost grip to the metal tube.

*I’m scared.* you said to your mind as you bury your face on his chest.

“It’s ok now. I’m here now.” He said and caressed your back.

 

With that you closed your eyes and let a tear drop fall on your eyes and suddenly you didn’t open your eyes anymore.

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

Poor Rei!

If i was really that girll

i might have burst out crying

if i'm still alive.

kekeke

new chappie

Love me well <3 ~