Funny poems

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Contest music theme

 

 

“OKAY” we will start the contest now!” the host beamed energetically.

“May we first introduce our couples. The first couple the grape couple.” He chimed and the couple on the first line waved their hands.

{ That's a rare name }

{ Not as rare as ugly couple when both of them is stunning }

“Our 2nd couple is the ulzzang couple.” The 2nd couple waved and did a peck.

{ OMMO! }

“3rd is the Myeondeong couple” they gave flying kisses to the audience.

“And the last couple, The ugly couple.” The MC cheered and the fans along with the crowd shouted like crazy.

{ *cheeres on the couple }

The both of you didn’t know what to do you the both of you just did an awkward bow.

{ WOOOHOOOOO!! REIIII-AHHH }

{ Aigoo this ahjussi fan is really }

 

 

“Now we would like to start the 1st challenge is a game called ‘love is…’

 

We have 2 jars here filled with papers, other one has papers written with random things while in the other, we have romantic words. The game consists of making the best poem out of those two words. The audience will decide who the winner is, so good luck to all our couples.”

{ That's a complicated game }

{ REI-ahh! You can do this! }

With that all the couples including the both of you took one paper each of the jar.

{ I think the words will be weird }

Tao took a peek at his paper and sighed. ”I’m dead Yeobo.” He sighed and chuckle at the words.

{ hahaha this is gonna be good }

You turned to him and asked “What did you draw?”

“You can’t look.” He said and started thinking for his poem.

“Fine. I won’t tell mine either then.” You sulked and started thinking too.

 

“Now you only have a minute to think about the poem. Time Starts  NOW” the MC cheered making all of you pressured.

 

* Great * you told to yourself full of sarcasm.

 

*Okay Tao calm down you got this, lips and chips. * He sighed and think while you were looking at his thinking face.

{ Rei what are you doing? You should be thinking too }

Tao turned at you and you just looked at him.

“Aren’t you going to start thinking?” he asked

You shrugged your shoulders and said “I got this.” Confidently.

{ I bet hers will be weird }

{ I doubt that. She's a genious }

{ says the fan }

 

*She’s really a genious. Aigoo Tao focus* he said to himself and ignored you.

 

“Okay time’s up!” the MC shouted and all of you went to the lines again.

“Now may we start with the ulzzang couple?” he beamed and the couple stepped forward.

“You’re eyes are y, you’re nose hair is weary.” The guy said and the girl smacked him in his chest.

{ PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OTL i can't }

All of you laughed at his poem and you turned to Tao.

“You didn’t think of a poem like that right?” you said in a cold voice that made him gulp.

{ I think he did }

{ Change it quick or you're dead }

He can sense that if he said something like that, he’s dead.

“Anni.” He said and gulped.

{ Yeah right. start changing your poem Tao-ssi }

 

“How about Ms. Ulzzang?” the MC asked.

The girl shyly took the mic and said her poem “You’re body is hot, just like your socks.”

{ I don't get it }

{ Me neither }

All of you laughed at the stupid poem and the other couples said their rare poems and now it’s you and Tao’s turn.

“Now the most awaited Tao and Rei. May we know your words first?” the MC said to the both of you.

{ GO UGLY COUPLE }

{ Don't shout Aish! }

Tao grabbed the microphone and said “Nee… Mine is LIPS and CHIPS.”

{ Ohhh that's a little rare. Good luck on that Tao-ssi }

“What about Rei-ssi?” he asked.

“Mine’s HANDSOME and KRW.” You answered.

{ Hahahaha.. more weirder }

 

“Then may we start with Tao?” the MC raised the anticipation.

 

Romantic moment here

 

Tao chuckled and held you hand as he turned to you and started saying his poem.

{ Aigoo. So cheesy }

{ he managed to change it }

{ Hahahaha }

 

“Eating CHIPS while starring at your lips,

Makes me stiff just like looking at the lunar eclipse.”

 

{ OMG!!!!! That's so romantic! }

{ Daebakk }

{ He's an artist you know. What do you expect }

{ I thought he'd say ' I prefer eating your lips than the chips }

{ ert get out of here -.- }

 

After he said his poem, the crowd grew wild as others chuckle. You looked at your husband as he looked at you back kissing your hands.

“Aigoo. So chezzy.” You said and tapped his chest lightly.

{ You only realize that now? }

He chuckled and said “Aren’t I a genius?”

“Whatever you want to believe.” You said to him.

{ hahaha boastful couple }

 

“That’s a good poem. Now may we hear your partner’s poem, Rei-ssi?” the MC gestured the mic and you took it and cleared your throat as you held the mic like you’re one of your concerts.

{ OHH! Looks like she's rapping or something }

{ Well her words doesn't really ryhme so she has it difficult }

{ Make us proud Rei }

 

“Having a handsome husband like you,

Even if they give me a million KRW,

I won’t jump on.”

 

{ Daebakk! }

{ She really is a genious }

Saying that, you tuned back and cat walked towards your husband as you hear the cheers.

{ hahaha feeling proud huh }

“Now who’s awesome?” you boasted and traced his chest looking at his eyes.

{ Officially the boasful couple }

“I know. We’re perfect with each other.” He said and pulled you in a hug that made the audience wilder.

{ -.- }

 

“Thank you Rei-ssi. That was a good poem. Now we will start with the last challenge.” The MC said and all of you paid attention

 

“Do an action stating how much you love your pair.” The MC said that made the crowd excited and the contestants a little bit confused and nervous.

{ OMMO! }

{ This will be awesome! }

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

KYAAAA!!

Feel my spazzing

and stay tune for the next chapter

you'll regret nothing

Love me well <3 ~