Change of plans

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

After that 8 hours awarding come to its end, every idols went to a 45 minutes interview and that counts your group.

Then, you all went to your dressing rooms to change and rest for a bit. You were feeling a bit hungry so you went out to look for manager appa to ask him to order something for you and the members, as you look for him you heard someone called you

“Rei-ssi!” the nervous voice called you.

You turned around to see who it was and saw BAP’s Zelo. You quickly greeted him with a bow and a smile.

“May I help you sunbae-nim?” you asked.

“Ah… Sorry to bother you. I just want to congratulate you and your members for winning many awards.” He stuttered.

“Nee. Kamsahabnida.” You beamed and bowed again. You were about to leave when he called you again.

 “Ne?” you asked.

He nervously looked at you and handed you one of your albums.

“Can I have your sign?” he said politely.

You were taken aback bout this because not only an idol is asking you for a sign, but your sunbaenim.

You quickly bowed and took the album and signed it.

He looked happily at how you signed the CD just like other fanboys .

*Wuahh! Kyoooo! * you said to yourself and handed him the album.

“Thank you. Rei-ssi. I’m really a big fan of yours. And I even went on one of your concerts.” He confessed.

“It’s nothing. And thank you for your support sunbae-nim. We’ll work hard for you.” You smiled at him as a fan service.

He blushed and as you were about to turn again “One more thing, can I have a photo with you?” he asked shyly.

You smiled at him and nodded. He quickly grabbed his phone and you posed with him for the photo.

“The photo came out well. Thank you Rei-ssi and sorry for bothering you.” He apologized.

“Anniyo. I’m glad that sunbae-nim is my fan and it’s a pleasure to snap a photo with a BAP member.” You exclaimed.

He blushed and you bowed him goodbye and continued looking for your manager.

 

After a few steps another voice called you. This time it’s a female’s voice. You turned around and saw Park Han Byul unnie.

“Unnie.” You cheered and walked towards her. She gave you a congratulatory hug and said that she and Seven are now going back to the company. You said your goodbyes and continued to look for your manager.

 

Then another voice called your name. *GOD I’M HUNGRY. WHO IS IT NOW!*

You turned around and saw EXO and SHINee looking at you.

You quickly gave them a smile and a small bow and went towards them.

“Congrats kiddo! ” Chanyeol said as he tapped your shoulders lightly.

“Gomawoyo in-law.” You replied.

“You looked beautiful as always.” Luhan exclaimed and blushed as he chuckled.

“Thanks in-law. You all look stunning too handsome in-laws.” You said.

You scanned and looked for your husband, but didn’t manage to see him. Then, you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist as a chin leaned on your shoulders. You didn’t have to turn around to know who it is because you can clearly guess by his cologne that you love so much and the way he hugged you.

“I’ve missed you.” He whispered.

“Yah. Chuhan, we’re on public you know and you’re members and sunbaes are here.” You said not struggling.

“Say you missed me and I’ll let go.” He said

You chuckled at his childishness and said “Arrasso… I missed you too husband-nim”

He slowly freed you from his embrace as he traced your hands holding it and still looking at you like he doesn’t want anybody to look at you.

You smiled looking at his eyes and gave him a wink.

“We’ll see each other the day after tomorrow so don’t miss me too much.” You chimed.

He chuckled at your wink and nodded.

 

Then a sound of a fake cough interrupted your conversation.

“By the way, what are you doing roaming around the building alone?” Kris asked you.

“Oh... Right I was looking for my manager. Have you seen him?” you answered.

“He’s in our dressing room talking to our manager hyung.” Baekhyun said.

They all accompanied you to their dressing room and you saw your manager appa.

 

 

“Oh… Rei-ah. What are you doing here? Where are the others?” appa asked you.

“Appa…” you hesitated to say it and turned to your back and saw EXO and SHINee looking at you. Then, you turned to your manager again and said what you want.

“I’m hungry!” you said and tried to hide your pout.

EXO’s manager along with the guys inside the dressing room all laughed hard at you.

“Hahahaha! The main star of the night is asking her manager food like a 6 year old kid.” Manager hyung said laughing.

You were embarrassed and was about to walk out when you manager stopped you.

“Rei-ah. I already ordered pizza and it will be delivered in your dressing room. Kindly wait for it and share it with the members ok.” He said and chuckled at your embarrassed reaction.

You nodded and bowed to everyone goodbye as you quickly walked out of the dressing room.

*AISHHH!! SO embarrassing!* you mentally kicked yourself as you went back on your dressing room.

When you got back, the pizza already arrived and you, the members along with the staffs feasted with the 15 boxes of pizzas.

After eating that feast, there’s an after party set for all the idols.

You and the members don’t really go to these parties because YG family does their own party. So you were about to go out of the dressing room and go to the van when manager appa stopped all of you from leaving and behind him follows your seniors.

“Eoddie-ya?” manager appa asked.

“To the van. Aren’t we all going to the company to celebrate? ” Wiz answered.

“Actually about that. Let’s all go inside first.” He exclaimed. All of you and the seniors went in.

“So what’s up?” you asked.

“YG called all the managers and said that this year, we will join the other idols at the after party.” Manager appa said.

“WHAT?!!” ROYAL shouted.

“Well he said it’s all about we’re normal idols just like them thingy or something like that.” G-Dragon explained.

“Oh. Right. That’s the reason why I entered we got married in the first place.” You added.

“YG wants his artists to belong with the others. So why not enjoy the night with the others right?” Manager appa added.

“Okay. So he wants us to join the party with the other company idols. And by that we’ll be like normal?” Wiz clarified.

The seniors all nodded.

Wiz let out a big sigh and said “Arrasso. Party is a party and it doesn’t matter if it’s on the company building or somewhere else. LET’S HAVE FUN!”

You all cheered and agreed to it.

“The party will be at the RICKY’s let’s all meet up there at the VVIP lounge okay.” G-dragon instructed.

You all nodded and went to the parking lot together.

“ Yume and Seomi. You’ll go with Seungri. The sports car is for only 2 people so go with your oppa ok.” Manager appa said. The two of them nodded and went with Seungri in his car.

“Rei you drive the car and Nina will keep you company. Wiz will go with Leehi.” He continued.

 

With that Bigbang, ROYAL and LeeHi went to the club. The other artists didn’t want to go, probably their tired or just don’t want to party with other idols. They’re still in the process of accepting the fact that YG is going to be like others and not be separated anymore.

 

 

To be continued....

 

short chappie...kekeke

the party lovers will go

to RICKY's kekeke

next chapter you'll see how

YG parties....

Love me well <3 ~