Vampires of the night

We Got Married?! [Editing]

You all arrived on the club’s parking lot. Many cars are already there. The place must’ve been a blast right now. You and Nina arrived last and you saw them waiting for you at the parking lot. Then you all went upstairs to go inside the club as you all go in pairs.

GD went with LEEHI and Yume, SeungRi was partnered up with you, Nina with Taeyang, Wiz with TOP and Daesung with Seomi.

When the securities opened the door for us the people stopped dancing and looked at the main entrance door where you and the others are. They all stared at all of you as if you were an alien or like a rare species.

“What are they starring at?” Nina whispered to Taeyang.

“I guess they never saw a rare hippo like you before.” He joked. Nina punched his arms lightly as Taeyang chuckled at her.

 

You regretted coming to this party already as you only spent like 30 seconds not even entered the club yet.

You looked at you and your companies' out fit. *I think we all look fine so what's with the stare?*

 

Rei dress

shoes

hair

Wiz dress

shoes

hair

Nina dress

boots

hair

Yume dress

shoes

hair

Seomi dress

shoes

hair

GD

LEEHI

TOP

Taeyang

Daesung

SeungRi

 

 

You all decided to enter the club and go to the VVIP lounge where all of you used to hang out. The other idols make way for all of you and as soon as you all entered the glassed VVIP lounge on the second floor the partying resumed as they asked among their selves what are the YG artist doing in a common party for idols.

You all ordered different cocktails and shots. At first it was like a chilling hang out but when the alcohol started to act up. All of you just becomes like your stage personalities. LeeHi and Yume went down and wanted to dance.

You looked at them party from the glassed wall from the second floor. The club was full but they all partied well.

 

 

As soon as the people downstairs realized that someone from the lounge went down they all looked at them like their some kind of a special people. But with LeeHi’s confidence and Yume’s shyness turned to a y crazy party rockers the crowd quickly adapted to them.

At first, others were afraid to dance with the two of them but then, other artist started talking to them and danced with them which made you feel relieved. At least they adjusted.

Then you walked to the bar and ordered another two shots. You think you needed them to survive the awkward people downstairs.

 

When you thought everything can’t get any worst. The bartender started flirting with you.

“What’s a y looking idol doing here alone? Aren’t you hanging out with your sunbaes at their table they seemed to be having fun there.” He said as he looked at your sunbaes fooling around and drinking.

You raised a brow and looked at him. “You’re new here. Right?” you asked.

“I’ve started three months ago. Interested huh.” He chuckled and winked at you.

You let a small annoyed chuckle as you shook your head. “Aigoo…chinja… This new guy.” You whispered enough for him to hear.

He smirked at you and slides a flaming cocktail on the bar with a piece of paper underneath it.

He leaned close to your ear and whispered. “ A flaming cocktail for a flaming hot babe. Call me.”

*What the hell. Well, at least I have a free drink.* you thought as you looked at him.

“Thanks.” You gave him a small smile and look at him. You can say he’s handsome and totally not Korean.

*Well as a thanks for the drink I’ll talk to him a little bit.* you said to yourself.

“Where are you from?” you asked as you blow the fire on the cocktail.

“L.A. and you?” he replied as he stopped making cocktails and focused on you. He leaned on the bar to get close to your face but you didn’t move knowing he doesn’t have the guts to kiss or do anything to you.

“I think you already know.” You said as you played with the glass’ sides.

 

*THIS GIRL IS REALLY HOT!! I’M TAKING HER HOME.* the guys said to himself as he tried to pick you up.

 

Then, suddenly an arm tapped the bar hard making the bartender step back. Then an arm wrapped around your shoulders and you heard a voice said

“Sorry this girl is not available.”

You smirked and kept playing with your free drink you got from the guy. And you didn’t need to turn around as you already know its Taeyang’s voice.

 

Then GD came towards you and the bartender looked away and continued his work.

He leaned his forehead on the back of your head and said “We’ll let him go since he’s new.”

You just smiled and drink the cocktail. Then Wiz ran to the bar and order another set of drinks to the bartender.

“Handsome. 9 shots here.” She ordered and looked at Taeyang and GD sensing something’s wrong. “What? He’s new let him be. This always happens and Rei always ends up with a free drink so no big.” She said as she took a seat and turned to the bartender.

“Handsome bartender-nim ~ . Please don’t flirt with Rei, our sunbaes doesn’t like it and she’s already married so, sorry.”

 

The bartender quickly turned to you and looked at you with wide eyes. You looked at him and chuckled.

“Thanks for the drink.” You said to him.

 

He served the shots and Wiz called the others on the table to gather at the bar. You all gathered there and made a cheer “TO THIS YEARS SUCCESS AND TO THE BARTENDER WHO MISERRABLY FAILED FLIRTING WITH OUR REI!” Wiz said and with that you all blew the shots gulped the shot.

The bartender just gave up on you and laughed at Wiz’s joke. Then you all decide to go down and danced a little. 

 

As all of you went down the stairs all eyes were on you. You can see idols like 2pm, SNSD, SuJu, Infinite, Block B, Secret, Zea, SHINee, TVXQ, Miss A, Cross gene, BAP and many more.

You also saw LeeHi and Yume dancing at the center didn’t even care that others was looking at and just danced there to their heart’s content. Then, LeeHi turned and saw ROYAL and BIGBANG going down.

“UNNIES! OPPAS!” OVER HERRREEE” she waved and kept dancing.

The others saw them and ran towards the sea of people and danced towards the dongsaengs.

 

The only ones left going down the stairs calmly were you and TOP. The people made way for all of you as you all danced at the middle of the club.

 

Hours have past, and the crowd of idols slightly got used to YG artists’ presence and enjoyed the party. You and the other YG artist separated and went partying and socializing with other people.

 

While you were dancing, you saw TOP sunbaenim surrounded by T-ara and some members of SNSD.  You know that he gets really shy and uncomfortable around ladies except you. So, you went towards him and danced with him.

He saw you and a smile of hope appeared in his face. You smiled at him and danced with him and the girl surrounding him. He put his right hand on your waist and leaned closer

“Thanks. You saved me.” He whispered. You grabbed the hand touching you and made a twirl.

The both of you danced but since the girls are fighting to dance with him, you both decided to go somewhere where there are few people.

“Gomawo Rei-ah.” He shouted.

“No prob.” You smiled at him. Then he smiled at someone behind you. You turned around to see who is it and saw your husband together with Kris and Luhan.

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

PARTTEYY!!!!

Love me well <3 ~