Panic

We Got Married?! [Editing]

You sat on the ground and look what happened to your foot. 

{ OMG! Her foot }

You and the others were shocked even the general as they saw your feet pricked with a big nail.

{ I can't look }

{ That must hurt a lot }

{ It's all that general's fault }

 

You closed your eyes because of the pain as you try to bear with it.

{ I'm not the one who's hurt but why am I feeling pain too? }

{ GET A DOCTOR!!!!!!! }

 

“G-GO GET THE DOCTOR!” the general ordered to the soldiers and they quickly ran.

{ Hurry }

 

Your in-laws ran towards you panicking saw they saw you hurting and soak with mud.

They tried to pull you up but you stayed sitted.

{ What's wrong? Can't she stand? }

You turned to Luhan and said “Luhan can you call my coordi please she’s on our changing room.” You asked him.

{ What? stylist? for what? }

“But you’re hurt! We should treat your wound first.” He insisted.

{ He's right Rei-ah }

“I won’t get up here until you bring me my stylist.” You beamed with a serious hurting voice.

{ Stop being so stubborn }

You started to sweat because of the pain but you didn’t move there.

{ J-just get what she wants }

Luhan, panicking and don’t know what to do ran forward and backwards. 

{ Look at him panic }

You saw him and grabbed the shoes as you stood up with one foot.

You hopped towards the dressing room but the others stopped you.

{ Rei stop moving! }

{ Eoddie ga? }

“Rei. Where are you going?” E-Young asked panicking.

“Noona. Please stay still. You’re hurt.” Kai said tearing up.

You didn’t paid attention to them so the general walked in front of you.

{ What does he want now?! }

{ Let her be! }

“REI-SSI YOU SHOULD STO--.” He shouted but he stopped when he met your glaring angry eyes.

{ She's scary }

{ If I were her, I'd give him a punch }

“Out of my way.” You said with a cold voice glared at him.

He and the others stopped moving as the general unconsciously moved away to give you way.

{ She's really scary now }

You hopped and saw the soldiers running towards you with some doctors but you ignored them and kept on hopping.

{ Well if your foot has a nail stuck on it. You'd became a monster too }

You saw Min walked out of the room and ran towards you with wide eyes.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” she asked with a shock expression on her face.

“Min I need you to do me a favor.” You said with your trembling voice. “Please go to the nearest laundry shop and tell them to take the mud off these shoes.” You handed her the shoes.

{ The SHOES?! }

“B-but..” she mumbled.

{ Maybe it's important to her }

“JUST GO WILL YOU?!” you unknowingly shouted at her and she went running inside the changing room to get the car keys with your dirty shoes and ran to the parking lot.

{ She SHOUTED?! }

 

Then the soldiers forced you to lie down on a stretcher and took you to the clinic.

{ OMG! }

 

Others were left at the field with shocked and panic in their faces.

{ The Hosts are also shocked too }

 

The staff decided to halt the filming for awhile because of the incident 

 

*How could this happen!* Luhan brushed his hair roughly with his hands because of his annoyance.

Kai was standing there as he painfully watched you go your way into the clinic.

 

2 hours have passed and the other idols were on the canteen waiting for some news about you, when they saw Min who just got back from the laundry shop.

“Any news?” Luhan stormed the stylist.

“A-aniyo. I’ve just arrived from the laundry shop and I’m going to check on her now as soon as I get her clean clothes.” the stylist stumbled and went to the changing room to get your clothes.

 

She came running to the clinic to saw you siting on the bed starring on the window with your right foot on a bandage and still wearing the muddy clothes.

 

You turned and saw Min almost crying entered the room.

“G-Geunchana?” she stuttered.

You nodded and asked “How’s my shoes?”

She sighed and said “They’re on it. I’ll pick it up tomorrow morning.”

You turned your sight to the window as you smiled and said “Thanks.”

She sat on the chair near your bed and looked at the window to see the view.

“No problem.” She beamed.

“Sorry for shouting at you earlier.” You apologized still looking at the window.

“It’s ok. Just get well.” She answered and turned to you. “I’ll help you wash up. Let’s go and change your clothes.”

You smiled at her and went to the shower room.

 

You wrapped your injured feet with plastic and sealed it up with a rubber and with that, you took a shower.

 

 

 

To be continued... 

 

 

 

GRRRR...

Stupid General

>.<

Love me well <3 ~