Rehearsal

We Got Married?! [Editing]

You and me ~

 

EXO were giggling and the others were too as they watched Tao approached you.

 

Meanwhile, you’re shivering with cold and don’t want to move to that warm seat of yours when a pair of eyes took a peek.

 

“Annyeong my love.” He greeted you with a shy smile knowing everyone are looking at them.

“Annyeong yeobo.” You greeted back followed by a couple of sniffs.

 

Tao looked at you with a worried expression and too the jackets off you.

“Did you catch a cold?” he asked almost in a panic.

 

You shivered by the sudden actions that made the cold air hug your already shaking body.

“It’s just a cowd.” You replied sniffing as you stand up.

 

“No it’s not. Did you take any medicine?” he asked and you nodded.

“Aigoo. My wife’s cold.” He said pulling you in to a hug.

 

*Hmm. He’s very warm. I could get use to this.* you said in your head but then interrupted by a voice.

 

“OKAY! Breaks over. let’s start from the beginning!” the choreographer shouted.

“Rei!” he beamed.

 

You broke the hug and looked at him.

“Go down with others. I’ll have to practice now.” You said and went to climb the ladder.

 

EXO saw you climb the high ladder and held a swing like rope.

 

“What is Rei doing there? She’s not gonna jump right?” Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol.

“I don’t know dude. But YG never fails to give JJANG performance.” He replied not taking his eyes on the stage waiting for the rehearsal to start.

 

Everyone took their places and with that the music started.

Park Bom appeared sitting down at the swing that’s came out above the stage singing her part while the three members of epic high were at different wing of the stage.

 

“Woah daebakk!” Baekhyun mumbled.

 

Then after the chorus, the song changed and 2ne1’s Minzy, Nina, Se7en and SeungRi dance a y dance followed by a rap combination of CL, GD, TOP, Tablo and Wiz. Then the music change again and this time, the vocals blasted the stage with their voices.

Daesung started with his high note in fantastic baby followed by Gummy’s I’m sorry and then Park Bom, Leehi and Yume.

 

“They’re good.” D.O commented still in awe of the performance.

 

Song ~

BTW dont mind the face..

the thing that matters

is the thing the person

is doing on the pic

 

Then, Dara appeared holding a white long cloth scattering shiny gold glitters as she rode a long high swing coming above the stage passing the crowd scattering the gold dust to where ever she passed.

 

“WOAHHH!!” EXO chorused watching the magical effect as their eyes followed Dara.

 

She reached the end of the swing and jumped high but land slowly with the safety wires on the on other corner of the stage.

 

“This is the best performance I’ve ever seen.” Luhan said.

 

Then Taeyang appeared and swing as he swing and jump grabbing on the ropes like he’s running in the air.

 

Other EXO members covered their eyes afraid that Taeyang might fall while others watched him with their jaw dropped.

 

Then he landed down with a perfect pose and the lights all went out leaving one spotlight that was all on you.

 

“OH! Rei! Rei!” Lay tapped Tao still not taking his eyes off you.

 

You held tight on the rope and jumped from the 10 feet high scenery.

 

“Oh my god!” Baekhyun and the members including Tao gasped.

 

Then you reached for another rope that swings but also spinning making it have the ice skating effect.

 

“Daebakk.” Xiumin said as he followed you with his eyes.

*So this is why she couldn’t reply to my texts.* Tao said in his mind.

 

You reached one swing to another making you roam the whole stadium with the ropes. Then at the center, you grabbed a white feathered cloth as you hanging on one of the swing with your feet for you to be able to put one the cloth and wrapped in on your waist making it a long skirt scattering feathers everywhere.

 

 


“No way dude! She’s hanging with her feet!!” Sehun slapped Suho violently in shock pointing at you.

 

“Dude?! I’m your leader. OH MY GODD!” Suho scolded but the maknae but then gasped when you let yourself fall and grab another lower swing in a perfect second making everyone’s hearts drop.

“My heart’s gone!!!” Kai said massaging his chest.

 

Then, the other swing went up to a tall dancing pole already installed on the main stage. You let go of the swing and grabbed the pole as you went down spinning on it while other YG artist already gathered in their position.

 

You landed safely and YG family posed for a photo for the finale.

 

There were silent in a second but then filled with applause and

“This is the best thing I’ve ever seen.” Kris said as he stood up clapping his hands.

“JJANG! Daebakk.” Chen cheered.

 

After that rehearsal, you said good bye to EXO and went to your dressing room to prepare for the music festival.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

You must be all wondering

Where's Tao and GD's talk.

They have talked already

Because of their busy rehearsals

But I will put it as a FLASHBACK..

 

 

Soon

 

 

Love me well <3 ~