Free soul

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Of course the song 1st 

 

“Noona. Where did you park the motorbike?” Kai asked happily.

“Just three streets away from here.” You answered shortly and coldly.

 

“Noona. Sorry about what happened. Manager hyung just wanted you to be safe. He didn’t mean to scare you like that.” Kai apologized on behalf of his manager.

“It’s okay. Sorry for worrying you guys. I guess I’m just not used to being locked up. I’ve been a free soul all my life so this things are new and scary to me.” You apologized.

“Anni. It’s normal for you to feel that way noona and about Tao, he’s just too over protective of you because he loves you a lot. Please understand him.” he said.

 

*Thanks Kai.*

You looked at him and reached for his head “AIgoo. Such a mature dongsaeng I’ve got.” And ruffled his hair.

 

“Noona ~ you’ll ruin my hair.” He said.

 

“Arrasso. Oh were here.” You said and went towards your bike parked. You reach for the keys on your bag unlocking the chains and gave Kai the other helmet.

“Here.” You handed him the helmet as you took your and put it on. You saw him having trouble locking the helmet’s snap and helped him.

“Come here.” You pulled him close to your face as you locked the helmet.

 

 

Thump…thump…

 

He’s heart cried as he looked at your eyes concentrating on locking the helmet. *No-noona.*

 

 

“Done.” You chimed and rode your bike. “Getting in or not?” you asked him still in daze.

“Uhh. Wait!” he said and took the ride behind you. He was holding the back of the seat but you know that it’s not safe to hold there.

“Kai. You should hold tight.” You warned him.

“Nee. Noona.” He said and still kept his hold at the back.

 

*Suit yourself then.* you said to your mind and started the motor.

 

“We’ll go now.” You said and dashed making Kai leaned back due to the speed and because he’s afraid to fall, he locked his arms around your waist.

“Woah. Noona! Slowdown!” he shouted as his adrenaline took over him.

“Hold tight kid. Don’t you like roller coaster rides?” you smirked.

“I do but this isn’t a rollercoaster.” He said.

“Arrasoo. But we have to catch up to the van.” You said and dashed with more speed overtaking all the cars that was on your way.

 

 


 

background song again ~

 

Meanwhile, the boys were on their way of the parking lot and were really quiet.

 

Tao was feeling guilty as he remembered how you looked at him with a scared expression on your face.

 

 

“Don’t worry about it too much. She was just still recovering from her panic back on the dressing room.” Kris patted his shoulders.

 

They all boarded the van and their manager drove them to the restaurant.

 

“But seriously, don’t be over protective.” Lay scolded Tao as the others nodded.

“Rei is a free souled person so being locked up like that made her very lonely. Understand her a bit okay.” D.O added.

“Plus, she’s spoiled and has to do what she wants always.” Xiumin added.

 

“I know. I just can’t... Seeing her like that made me panic. I can’t bear to see her like that.” Tao said as he brushed his hair with frustration.

“I understand that you have to protect her and stuff but you should give her space too.” Luhan said.

 

“Yes. I’ll try.” Tao sighed and looked at the mirror and was surprised “Ommo. You scared me.” He unconsciously said in shock.

 

The members and Tao all looked at the mirror as they saw you and Kai riding the motorbike as Kai was doing a merong with his hands and you wriggling like a hooligan.

 

“See. She’s already recovered.” Chanyeol laughed at your actions.

“Aigoo. They’re such a goof. hahahaha.” Luhan laughed as they saw Kai dancing MAMA (with his hands) and you imitating the shout action Kai do in his shouting part earning the laughs of the members.

 

The van parked in front of the restaurant and you parked beside it. Kai get off first and followed by you.

 

“Come here. I’ll unlock it for you.” You said to him as he did what you said and you an clasped the lock of his helmet.

“That was a nice ride noona. Now I understand why you want to ride it.” He chimed.

“Thanks. I’ll take you a ride someday. Okay” you said and watched the others went towards the two of you.

 

“Yah. What’s with the merong. Huh?” Chanyeol head locked Kai and all of you laughed.

“Ah. Hyung. We were just fooling around.” He reasoned but earned a slap in the but by Baekhyun.

“You should show some respect to your hyungs more often Kai.” He beamed and all of you laughed.

 

“Aigoo. Continue the beating later. I’m starving.” You said and took of your helmet revealing your messy y hair.

You brushed your hair at the back as the boys looked at how you did it with full of awe.

 

“Let’s go.” You said as you held you husbands hands and pulled him in to the restaurant like a small little girl excited to eat out with his dad.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

Last update for today <3~

Love me well <3 ~