Man to man talk

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Back ground song

 

Se7en smiled a relief.

"I'll trust you on that then but if you ever hurt her, I'll hunt you down." he threatened that made Tao nervous.

 

He looked at the nervous kid and chuckled "I'm just joking."

 

Tao sighed in relief and the two of them chatted, mostly about relationships and how to deal with girls. The two were chatting comfortably when the doorbell rang.

 

Tao excused himself as he looked at the screen.

 

He saw Tablo, Daesung, Seungri, GD and Thunder( Cheondong ) waiting for the door to open.

 

“It’s us open up.” SeungRi said comfortably.

“Nee.” Tao said and opened the door.

 

Once he saw them, he greeted your sunbaes politely and welcomed them at the house.

“Hey.” GD greeted him shaking Tao’s hand.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Please come in.” your husband said and they all came in and invited themselves in to the house.

 

“Hyung!” Thunder greeted Seven.

“Hey.” He greeted back as they did that high five with a hug they always do.

“Help yourselves.” Seven said and the 5 seated on the sofa.

 

Tao looked at them and sat with them nervously. Seven tapped his shoulder and said

“Don’t be nervous. I got your back.”

 

The others looked at him puzzled and shocked that Tao actually manage to have Seven the strict sunbae in his side.

 

If anyone would be the last to approve of Rei having a relationship, it has to be Seven but now, it’s different. They all wondered what did he do to make Se7en go to his side.

 

Tablo looked at Tao and asked “Where’s Rei?”

“She’s still sleeping.” He replied.

“Yeah. Let her sleep she needs it.” Thunder said to your husband.

 

Tao stood up and introduced himself formally.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Hwang Zi Tao inmida.” He said.

 

“You can stop being nervous Tao-ya.” SeungRi said dropping the honorifics that made Tao a little bit at ease.

“Nee.” He said and sat back.

“Anyway. I’m Tablo, he's Ji young, SeungRi, Cheondong and Daesung. You probably know all of us. But I’m saying it just in case.” Tablo said coldly.

“Hyung. Don’t be like this to him. Rei likes him.” Seven scolded his hyung.

“Anyway. I just want to know what happened between you and my dongsaeng.” Ji young said to Tao completely ignoring his Hyung.

 

Tao looked at them nervously and answered “Nothing happened. We just kissed.”

He said leaving the make out session that happened in Hawaii.

 

Thunder smirked and said “I know that. My dongsaeng wouldn’t just give her to a guy easily. I thought her well.”

 

“Tao-ya. I just want to know your feelings with my daughter.” SeungRi said seriously.

“Do you love Rei?” GD added.

“Is it just because of the show or you’ve really fallen for her? Careful, it might just be infatuation.” Tablo said.

“Yeah. Rei is too perfect that everyone automatically likes her when they see her.” Daesung said.

 

Tao was getting stormed by the sunbaes and starting to ge dizzy. Seven couldn’t do anything because he knows what they feel and just let them say what they want.

 

They all stormed Tao and even threatened him that if he ever hurts you, he’ll have to migrate to another planet. Tao understood what they feel and just let your sunbaes explode at him.

 

When he felt that they have calmed down he stood up and then went in front on them and make a deep bow.

 

The sunbaes were all shocked at his actions and just stared at him. Even Seven was shocked by his actions.

 

Silence filled the room as Tao bowed at them and they just watched in silence.

 

Back ground song ~

 

“I don’t know the reason myself, but I want to always be by her side and protect her. I love to see her do eveything. Yes, she’s perfect and beautiful but she’s also clumsy and her health is really not that good. But inspite of that, I still love seeing her. Weak or strong, prefect or imperfect, cool or weird, I love everything she does. You might all think I’m obsessed with her and I have to admit that it’s true.” He said with the bow.

“When I don’t see her, my heart feels empty and sometimes I just want to escape my schedules and go to her.” He added.

“I know what I’m saying is non-sense and I don’t really care. I just want you all to know my feelings for her and that I love her deeply and I can’t live without her.” He said without hesitating.

“I told her that I’ll do anything for all of you to like me for her and I don’t know if it’s working.” He said nervously almost in a verge of tears.

 

After what he said, a long silence came. Tao remained on the floor bowing as the sunbaes remained their eyes in him.

 

Tao tilted his head to peek at your sunbaes reactions and he saw them all smiling trying to not laugh. But when they saw Tao’s face, the all burst out laughing.

 

“PUAHAHAHAHAHA. Daebak. That was such a drama.” SeungRi said laughing.

“I thought he’d start crying for a sec.” Daesung said and high-5 Thunder.

“That was cool.” Tablo said trying to stop from laughing.

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Is the episode boring?

Sorry

Having some writter's

block here OTL

Love me well <3 ~