Open hearts

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Conversations: BLACK in korean and PINK in english.

 

After that date, you haven't been able to see him of a month because of your schedules. But you two continued to text each other, every day and night. Even though your schedules are tough you still managed to reply to his messages once a day.

 

You and your members got home and all of you went to your own rooms and took a quick shower before supper (midnight snack coz it's already 2am ) .. After shower, you went to the living room and saw your members chilling on the sofa. You walked toward them and sited while you dry your hair with a white towel. 

 

"Ugh.. so tired." Seomi beamed as she curled to the sofa resting her head her head on a white pillow.

"I'm so tired I can't even nag anymore." Nina sighed.

"Hmmm." Yume hummed as she lay down on the carpet resting with a big blue pillow.

 

Then a minute of silence appeared as you all rest on the comfortable living room.

 

"Btw how's your husband?" Wiz said to you breaking the silence.

You continued on rubbing your hair with the towel as you said "I guess he's fine. A bit busy with his schedules but still have the time to rest." 

"I'm not asking about that. I mean how's your relationship with him?" she said to you.

"Well..he always text me. I guess he likes me or he's just bored." you answered not interestingly.

"Yah..Rei-ya.. I think you should let go of that close heart of yours and start opening to him a little." Seomi said still laying down looking at the ceiling.

"Seomi-unnie is right. Give him a chance. I know it's hard for you to trust people but don't you think it's unfair if you don't give him a chance." Yume said looking at you as she leaned on the table.

"Even though we're not the one he's texting, we can feel that he's really trying hard to get through you somehow." Nina added.

They all nodded to what Nina said. "Just give him a chance Rei. If he's not worth it then, just do the show professionally." Seomi said.

You looked laid on the sofa and said "Hmmm.. maybe I should." You know they have a point and you really feel that he's really trying to get to you.

"I'll try..for you guys." you said to them.

 

They all smiled and continued their relaxing time.

"That's our Rei." Wiz praised you and closed her eyes to take a nap.

You just smiled at her praise and took a nap too.

 

Two hours has passed and you heard someone open the main door. You still kept your eyes close bec. you know it's manager appa.

"Yeorobeun. It's time to wake up." manager said calmly as he headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

You heard someone stood up and walked to the kitchen. As you heard the steps, you knew it was Yume going to help Manager appa to prepare breakfast.

"Good morning appa." Yume said sweetly half-awake to appa.

"Goodmorning maknae." he replied to her giving her a kiss on the forehead.

 

You heard something frying and you slowly opened you eyes. You saw Nina and Wiz rubbing their eyes sitting up where you last saw them before you took a nap. Seomi is still sleeping so you patted her but lightly as you said "Yah unnie, wake up." half-awake. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up.

"Breakfast is ready!" appa shouted. You and all the members gathered in the kitchen and saw the breakfast manager appa has prepared. 

And the members thanked appa and started eating as he poured gave you all a glass of fruit shake

As you all eat, the door bell rang and appa opened it. It was the coordi unnies.

You all quickly finished your food and went to your own rooms to wash up. Then the coordi unnies started their jobs. They all surrounded you and helped you prepare for today's schedules.

 

You have a photo-shoot with the members then you all have different scheds. You have another long photo shoot and some of the members has to go overseas again.

 

You all proceeded with your schedules and do your busy things. 

 

When you arrived the second photo-shoot, you quickly greeted all of the staffs and get started. Then after that 4 hours non-stop changing and posing, the photographer asked for a break. While you're on break, you went to the dressing room and started to change with the help of coodi unnies. while you're preparing for the busy photo-shoot to restore shooting, the thought of what the members said to you last night came to your mind.

 

*A chance huh.* you said in your mind. *I think i'll meet him tommorow. And I saw fans messages on the internet saying that it's our 100th day tommorow.* Then an idea came across your mind. *I'll visit him on his filming set and bring him lunch box to surprise him. That's it!!.* 

 

One for me - SHINee

 

Then the coordi unnies finished their work and you head on the set. You have this photo shoot as your last schedule but it's a long one. This is a photo shoot for a magazine cover for 3 different months, so you have to shoot 3 times worth of photo shoot and it'll take a lot of your time. You wanted to go home early to go to the supermarket and make the lunch you'll be taking at the set tommorow. So you went to the photographer and gave him a smile.

"Mr. Thomas" you called.

"May I help you Ms. REI?" he replied with a smile.

"I know you're busy, and so am I... So I just wanted to propose to do the photoshoot continously. That is if you want Mr. Thomas." you said to him.

His eyed widened and raised his eyebrows "That will be sweet, but can you do it? I mean can you do it for 6 hours straight?" he asked worriedly. 

You smiled at him and said "I'll give it my all." confidently.

Then he smiled back at you and reached your hand for a handshake. "If you say so then, Let's work hard." he said.

And so you all started the long photo-shoot. You posed and changed your clothes many times. You've been under by too many lights for many hours.

 

And after that long working hours you all managed to end the photoshoot without any trouble. You thanked all the staff and Mr. Thomas and bowed at them. Then you quickly change your clothes and ran to the car.

 

"Appa. let's drop by in a super market. I need to do some grocery shopping." you said as you rest on your seat.

"Arrasso. BTW why did you told him to do the photo shoot without breaks? You must be starving. You haven't been able to eat lunch earlier bec. you were so busy." manager asked.

"I wanted to make a lunch box for ugly. and I won't have time if I didn't hurry." you answered him as you close your eyes. You're eyes hurts bec. of all that focus lights that was focused on you for hours. 

"Ah.. you're right! I almost forgot, It's your 100th day tomorrow. Good thing you decided to open up to him." your manager exclaimed.

"Well..I should at least try." you answered with your eyes still close.

 

As soon as the car stopped. You quickly grabbed your purse and got out of the car.

"I'll be quick." you said to appa and slammed the door and ran to the super market. The people quickly recognized you but they didn't dared to disturb your grocery shopping but they started following you.

You quickly grabbed every single thing that you need: Veggies, seasonings, flour, fruits and etc. The you quickly went to the counter. As you wait for your turn, many people asked for your autograph and picture. You kindly gave them your autograph but refused to take pictures with them, coz you know they'll all storm you just to get a photo. 

 

They kept taking picture of you as you signed for them and wait for your turn. As soon as you get your turn, you put all the things you bought and paid for them using your credit card. The cashier asked for your autograph and you quickly signed for him, then rushed out of there.

You got back into the car and put the groceries on the trunk. Then manager appa drove you to the dorm. As soon as he dropped you to your dorm and make sure you're already inside and safe, he drove away probably to get where the other members are.

 

Then you put all the groceries on the kitchen table and went to the living room to turn on the music. You looked at the clock, it's already past 12 am, so you quickly went to the kitchen and started cooking. You quickly moved as you bake while frying and cutting and etc.. You were really focused into your cooking when you heard the door opened.

 

"Wuahh! hooommee!!" you heard someone screamed and knew it was your noisy unnie. Seomi. She went to the kitchen and sat on the bar as she watched you busily cooking.

"Wuahh! The sight of you cooking is really daebakk Rei-ya." she axclaimed.

"Oh! unnie. You're back early." you said not looking at her as you continue your work.

"Hehehehe...they canceled bec. to many fans came, so now I got time to rest and have a taste of your cooking." she said as she sticks out her tongue cutely.

"Is it for brother-in-law?" she asked.

"Eung...I'll cook dinner too. Don't worry." you answered.

"Assa!! I'll get some sleep, just turn the music on ok." she said as she ran to her room.

"Eung." you said still busy.

 

A few hours later, you finished cooking. you looked at the clock.  It's already 5 am and the other members still hasn't come home. 

* I guess they have a pretty haggard sched. today* you thought to your self.

Then you looked back at all the food you cooked.

You made a small dark chocolate souffle cake enough to it to fit the lunch box, for dessert. Then put 4 pieces of  black mushroom dumplings dimsum to another box, 2 steamed rabbit shaped meat buns at the other box and Hakka noodles on the other.

 

As you looked at all the food, you put the rest of the food on the fridge for the members. Then the door opened and the three members got in. They were so tired so they greeted you and went to their room to sleep. you reached for the music player remote and turned it off so the members can sleep.

You took a glimpse on the clock and it was already 7am. You're scheduled to meet him at 11am so you put the lunch box all together and put it into your backpack along with the termos filled with home-made bubble tea. Then you ran to you room and took a quick shower and changed to your outfit which stylist omma sent you.( top, pants, belt, necklace, boots, gloves, scarf and jacket.)

 

Shinee World - SHINee

 

You quickly get your keys and your helmet, put your phone in your jacket pocket and went to the kitchen to grab the lunch box and went to the parking lot.

You looked at your phone to see the time. It's already 9:38 am. You have to drop by to the building company to sign come CD's for the company to sell. You quickly put your phone to your pocket and hop on to your BMW F-800-ST motorbike and dashed to the company.

 

As soon as you arrived at the office's parking lot. You ran to your Manager appa's office and signed 50 CDs and after that you dashed to the parking lot and drove to your husband's filming set.

 

You parked 3 streets away from the filming set so the fans won't notice. You kept your helmet on so they won't recognize you. And as soon as you entered the filming set you took off your helmet and all the staffs looked at you surprised. You quickly bowed and greeted them and went to greet the PD in charge. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi-PD nim!" you said and bowed at him.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo REI-ssi." he reached his hands for a hand shake.

 

You quickly took his hands and bowed and shook it.

"Your husband is eating lunch at the back." he said.

"Nee.. kamsahabnida. PD-nim." you let go of him hands and went to the direction he said to you.

As you walked, you saw two figures sitting on the bench and as you get closer, you saw Tao eating a home made lunch box sitting with an ulzzang girl.

Your heart was lost at the time you saw them.

 

 

 

To be continued....


 

 

Kekeke.. now you know why the

scene with Tao was somehow boring.

kekeke

what happened next?

I'll tell you later as soon as i get back to school.

Love me well ~