YG family

We Got Married?! [Editing]

You were about to enter your dorm when you asked your manager

“What happened to those guys?”

He turned and ruffled your hair “Those ones you beat up? They’re resting in the hospital and once they come out they’ll be punished. Don’t worry appa and boss will take care of it.” He reassured you.

“Gomawo appa ~ “you said to him and gave him a big hug. He kissed your forehead and went to bring the other members their lunch made by his wife.

You went to your room and lay down on your bed. Then your phone vibrated.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Chuhan. It’s me did I bother you?”

You let out a chuckle and said “Anni.. why did you call?”

“I just want to check on you.” He said with a worried tone.

You smiled and said “I’m fine. It’s not the first time that I’ve been attempted to be kidnapped.”

“What?!” he shouted on the phone.

“We’re idols. So it’s common and my parents forced  me to learn self-defense before separating with them.”  You explained.

“But we’re idols too but aside from saessang fans, we’ve never encountered things like kidnapping.”

“That is also one of the reasons why YG artist never go with other idols. We have to be separated not because we want to but because we have to.” You said with a low voice as you sighed.

“I don’t get it.” He said confused.

“I don’t know how to explain it either. But do you remember what Daesung sunbae said about an aura or something about me?” you tried to explain.

“Ahhh… that… I think I understand now.” He said to you. He knows what your sunbae was talking about. Also not only you but everyone on your company has different aura that’s some kind of the same that make you all stand out. He was sure that he’s not the only one who feel it but everyone you meet.    

“I joined we got married to make YG artist look like we can do variety shows too. Something like breaking walls. Well that’s what my boss explained me.” You beamed.

“Anyway don’t worry about me I’m okay now. I passed out because I inhaled a bit of chloroform when the bartender tried to kidnap me.” You continued.

“Arrasso. I’ll be going to my schedules now. But if you need something just give me call okay.” He said in a caring voice.

 “Gomawo Tao.”

“Sorry for not being able to protect you. I’ll do my best to protect you in any way i can.” He added.

“Eung. Thanks again.” You were touch by his words but you can’t held him back because he has schedules. You know that if you say something, he’ll never hang up and just keep on talking with you.

“Call me if anything okay.” He said.

“Eung. Go now you’ll be late for your schedule.” You said to him.

“I love you.” He whispered.

You chuckled and can’t help to smile as you whispered “I love you too my ugly husband. Now, go and work you have to work hard to feed me well.” You said to him.

You heard him chuckle and said “Nee.. you hang up first.”

*Aigoo… this part of him never change.*

“Arrasso. Go now I love you.” You said and hang up.

 

Then your phone vibrated again.

You chuckled *What does he want another I love you? Already miss me? *you thought as you answered the phone

“Yoboseyo?” you answered thinking it was Tao who called you.

“Rei-ya… go to my office. Your manager will pick you up.” It was Boss’ (YG) voice.

“We need to talk about what happened yesterday.” He added.

“Nee boss. I’m coming” you said and hang up.

 

A few minutes have passed and your manager came and drove you to the office.

 

You directly went to his office and knocked.

 

“Come in.” he said with his ever serious voice. You came in and saw your members, 2ne1, Supearls, Bigbang and all of your sunbaes.

 

You looked at them confused as they looked back at you with a serious face.

 

“Take a seat Rei.” You took a seat with your members and asked them what’s up.

 “I don’t know but he told all the managers to pull out all the scheds and we have emergency meeting.” Wiz explained.

 

Then a voice interrupted.

 

“I know you’re all wondering why I called all of you here.” YG started the meeting.

“Firstly, I wanted to apologize to all of you for what happened yesterday.” He continued and looked at you.

“I just wanted for all of you to experience hanging out with other idols and I forget about how you all feel.” He said and bowed to us.

 

You and the others stuttered and immediately bowed back to the elder. Everyone is still shocked and can’t believe on what YG just did.

You were shocked to see this side of your boss. He never bowed to anyone and to you he’s the highest person you look up to. He was your idol and seeing him bow like that broke your heart.

 

“Rei was almost kidnaped last night on the after party and the entire artist in this company that came to the party is all somehow drugged.”

You all widened your eyes and thought. *What and how did he know?*

“I went to the hospital to interrogate the bartender and he confessed everything he know.”

“He said that he was paid to do his actions and kidnapping Rei isn’t one of the plan. He just wanted you to be plain simple.” He looked at you.

 

You looked down not wanting to meet his eyes. *What the hell! That guy is crazy and what paid?!* You were cracking your head with your thoughts when he interrupted.

 

“This is not the first time an artist of our has been almost harmed and with that I’d like to tell you all that I will increase all you security level and guarantee that it will not affect your daily lives and schedules. I hope you all understand.” He stated.

 

Everyone nodded and sigh in relieve that it’s nothing serious. Then he started talking again.

“And about that guys who attacked Rei yesterday. The court have made the decision to block the foreign group in coming in Korea and for that bartender, he’ll be in prison for 2 years. “ he beamed.

“But that doesn’t mean that you all can let your guard down because the culprit of hiring that bartender is still free. Until we find and capture the mastermind, I advise you all to be careful and not roam around after your work. With that I’ll finish this meeting. “ he finished.

 

“Any complaints? Words?” he asked.

 

All of you said nothing and with that the meeting was ended.

 

And since everyone’s schedule was pulled out all of you hang out on the company’s own private lounge bar on the basement.

All of you chatted with each other and 2ne1 and Psy gave everyone souvenirs from US.

 

“Rei-ya!” you heard someone call you and you turned around to see Park Bom sunbae holding a box.

“Unnie! I’ve missed yah!” you said and gave her a hug.

“Nado. Are you okay? You know from yesterday.” She asked with a concern face.

“Tsk… unnie what do you take me for?” you blabbered with confidence.

“Aigoo.. you never change.” She chuckled and slapped your .

“Anyway I’ve got your birthday present. It’s late but I hope you like it.” She said and handed you the box.

“Aww… unnie you didn’t have to.” You said to her. “Can I open it now?” you asked her and she nodded.

 

You opened the box and see a pair of shoes.

 

“OMMO! Unnie gomawo. I love it!” you cheered and gave her a hug.

“Yah! Let’s go sing a song together.” Dara called you and went with them.

 

You and YG family had fun on the lounge bar and partied amongst their selves all day.

You, together with your YG family take the day off. All of you singing, dancing, fooling around, teasing each other and most of all,

 

 

 

have fun …

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

OMG! i love YG

That's all yo

kekekee

Love me well <3 ~