Catherine Lee

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Play ~

 

After a long flight, you arrived at Barcelona's airport. You went out and saw your mother waiting for you that surprised you.

 

Your mom usually waits on a Starbucks coffee near the airport to avoid crowds and to have her mocha Blanca. But now she's here waiting. You walked towards her and lowered your sunglass as your mom did the same.

 

"Why are you here?" you asked and raised a brow.

She sighed and gave you a hug. "I'm here to pick my wreck daughter up." she said and patted your back.

 

Your sight started to get blurry as tears were making its way out of your eye.

"Ma." you mumbled followed by a sniff.

"Psh. We're so dramatic I think we'll win an award." she broke the hug and gave you a smile. "Welcome home Christine." she chimed as she wiped your tears.

You fixed yourself and gave her a smile. "I'm back." you said.

 

Christine is your real name and they just ended up calling you Rei when you entered high school because you don't like your name being pronunced wrongly.

 

The two of you went to buy your mom's mocha Blanca while you ordered for 3 chocolate cookies, 3 white chocolate ones and a large Americano. Then, you both drove home.

After changing, you went to the living room to see your favorite snacks scattered on the coffee table. She turned to you and you went to seat with her having a ‘Jersey shore’ marathon.

 

"So?" she started still with her eyes glued to the TV.

"I saw him making out with her stylist." you said as you kept your eyes on the TV. Your heart was throbbing in pain thinking about the past but telling it to your mom might help you move on or even ease the pain.

You always shared everything to her and she never failed on making you feel better.

 

"Ouchie. That hurt." she commented as she opened a pack of Doritos.

"Yeah." you helplessly sighed.

"You've fallen hard huh." she mumbled enough for you to hear.

"Dead on the spot." you added.

 

She looked at you and raised a brow.

"Well that's the 1st." she teasingly beamed.

You scoffed at your mom's teasing and took the Pringles and opened it.

 

"What are your plans now." she asked.

 

You shrugged your shoulders and lay on the sofa placing your legs on her lap.

"Move on and have a life I guess." you replied.

"You're giving him up already?! You're no fun." your mom commented.

 

You glared at her and said "He threw me away."

"He never trusted me and thinks of me wrongly." you started tearing up.

"He thinks I cheated on him." you continued as tears flow. "He thinks everything was fake. He slapped me." you sobbed.

 

Your mom was hurt seeing her only daughter break down and pulled you into a hug.

"Just cry it out." she said and caressed your arm.

"He hates me." you cried yourself out. "Mama it hurts. My heart wants to die." you punched your chest thinking your heart will just forget the pain if it was once punched.

"I know, but that stupid heart won't just listen to you immediately sweet heart. It'll learn with time." your mom hushed you.

 

You cried yourself to sleep but made you feel a lot better. *I'll be fine.*

 

Set you free

 

You woke up by the sound of the doorbell and sat up to see your twin Luke. He saw your sleepy face and buried you with his body as he hugged you.

"¿Como esta Reina?" he asked and you just patted his back to make him get off you.

"Destroyed and hungry." you replied and he just chuckled.

 

Luke is your twin and he's younger than you for 8 minutes. But even though you're twins, he's very tall and has a natural chocolate brown hair just like yours. He’s working as a model having that muscular and well-built body. But unlike you, Luke inherited your grandfather’s grey eyes that made you both different. When you both were young, your mom knew who’s who by looking at your eyes.

He's living with your mom not wanting to leave her alone because your dad is busy with his business.

 

"BREAKFAST!" you both heard your mom beamed from the dining room.

 

Your brother carried your lifeless body to the food source and started eating. Your mom giggled in content as she watched her treasured twins eat.

"Oh my god. I'm so proud of your dad's and my work. You two are perfect!" she boasted. "And of course, thanks you to my lovely genes as well." she added.

 

You and your twin rolled your eyes in sync at your mom's mini spazzing. She's really confident about everything and contented to her life. She often boasts jokingly with an excuse 'At least I love myself and appreciate everything god has given her.'

 

"Mom eat." Luke said in Spanish.

Unlike you, Luke can only speak Tagalog, Spanish, English and Catalan.

“Fine.” She pouted and sat with you and eat.

 

“I have a photo shoot in France.” Luke beamed as he eat his paella.

“Oh. France.” Your mom said and turned to you. “Should we go to Disney land while Luke does his job?” she raised a brow.

 

Luke often takes you both with his overseas photo shoots and go shopping while he’s working.

“I already bought the tickets.” Your brother chirped.

“So, are we on?” your mom raised a brow.

“Sure. Luke already bought the tickets anyway. When are we going?” you replied.

“I took the night flight so your fans won’t follow us.” He answered.

“Okay.” It’s tonight then.

“Let’s stay on Ricard’s hotel. I miss that stalker of yours.” Your mom teasingly said.

“Mom. Stop.” You said flatly.

 

Ricard is a rich French bachelor who owns the biggest hotels in France. He’s also your obsessed ex-boyfriend. You broke up with him because he hired special agents to follow you everywhere to know what you are doing.

 

“Fine. You two go prepare after dinner. Let’s go shopping. I want to buy your brother a suit.” She said and you both nodded.

 

After dinner, the three of you went shopping and went home to get your luggage’s and then to the airport.

 

You reached France at 2am and went to one of your ex’s hotel. Your mom really loves the services of the hotel and you and your twin just helplessly gave in to your mom’s wishes.

Luckily, Ricard wasn’t there when your family arrived and just called the night off.

 

Morning approached and you three went to a Starbucks nearby to have breakfast. Your mom is really addicted to their drinks and always goes there whenever one of her children is free.

 

You’re having your apple crumble latte when your brother’s phone started ringing. He took the phone call outside and went back after.

 

“What’s up?” you asked.

He grinned widely and sat back.

“My photo-shoot is cancelled to tomorrow morning. That means I could have a date with my mom and sister.” He beamed with a wink.

 

But then, your mom’s phone rang.

“Si?”

“Oh yeobo. Yes I’m with them.”

“Oh, is that so?.”

“No it’s okay. I’ll be there by noon. Kay bye ~” she said and hang up the phone.

 

“Your dad called he’s at home right now. So I’ll have to keep him company.” You mom explained.

“Okay. Should we go with you?” Luke asked.

“No you two stay and enjoy. I’ll go by myself.” She said and grabbed her purse.

“Luke, take care of your sister and Christine, your brother okay?” she reminded.

“Yes ma’am.” You both chorused.

“Oh my twins are so perfect.” She giggled and said “Bye now enjoy Paris.” and walked away.

 

Luke turned to you and asked “Where do you want to go Rei?”

“Let’s just go to Disney land like planned. We already bought the tickets.” You said and he nodded.

“Sure.” He said and the both of you went out of the café.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

Another long update

Sorry if this chappie is boring

Love me well <3 ~