Angels

We Got Married?! [Editing]

“Phew! We’re done!” D.O said as he stood next to you looking at the arranged food on the table.

{ At last!! }

“We’ll cook the fried rice tomorrow since it should be served hot and we could just re-heat the spring rolls in the oven before serving tomorrow.” You said as you wipe a sweat on your temple.

{ She's tired }

{ Good job. You should rest now Rei-ah }

 

With that you opened the door and walked out of the kitchen to see the house fully decorated

{ Woahhh!!! }

and others already sleeping.

{ Awww... They're so cute. }

 

With that, the PD said to stop filming. because it's already 3 am and the idols needs rest.

 

Back ground song

 

You smiled looking at their cute sleeping faces as you mumbled “Aigoo. These guys are so lovely.”

 

D.O finished picking up the newspapers and threw it. He walked out of the kitchen to see what the others are doing and stood beside you seeing they’re already sleeping.

 

“Jinja these guys.” He shook his head and was about to wake them up when you stopped him.

“Let them sleep they must be tired.” You gave him a gentle smile.

“Okay then. I’ll call our manager to tell them that we’re sleeping over. Sorry for the trouble.” He apologized.

“Anni. This is your house too. I’ll get the blankets then.” You said and went upstairs.

“Thanks.” He mumbled.

“No prob.” You winked at him and went to get the blankets.

 

You covered them with blankets and told Kyungsoo that he could sleep in the study room and that you have already prepared his bed. You handed him a pair of pajamas and he gladly took it.

He turned off the lights and the both of you walked upstairs leaving the others asleep in the living room.

 

“Thanks for today in-law.”  You thanked him before he entered the room.

“Welcome. We’re always glad to help.” He chimed and said “Goodnight in-law.”

You gave him a smile and said “Sleep well in-law.”

With that the both of you entered your rooms and turned in for the night.

 

Morning approached fast and you went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for 7. They all woke up one by one and greeted you good morning.

“Good morning. Breakfast is ready.” You chimed at them.

“Good morning Rei-ah” Kris said with his just-woken-up voice.

“Morning. Breakfast is ready go and wash up. The things are on the shelf near the shower.” You said to him.

He nodded and walked in to the bathroom.

Then the doorbell rang waking up the others who was still sleeping. They panicked thinking that the guess already arrived.

“That’s your manager. I called him last night to bring all of you clean clothes.” you tried to calm them down.

They all sighed in relief as your husband opened the door for the manager.

 

He entered the house and handed the bag with their clothes neatly folded.

“Thank you manager-nim.” You chimed at the manager.

“Always welcome Rei-ah.” He replied.

“Have you eaten breakfast? You should eat with us” you asked.

“Anni. Thanks anyway. I have to go back now because the other kids have schedules. We’ll come straight here later.” He said.

“Ohh… okay then. We’ll be waiting. Please drive safely.” You said and with that, he went back to their dorm.

 

All of you gathered at the dining table and eat breakfast together.

“Why didn’t you wake us up D.O?” Chanyeol asked.

“Sister-in-law told me not to.” He replied.

“Ohhh.. Is that so. Then, I’m not mad.” Chanyeol chimed.

“Noona! This pancakes are delicious.” Sehun beamed.

“Thanks Sehunnie. Here have some more.” You said and put another pancake in his plate.

“Gomawo noona ~ .” he thanked you.

“Eung. Just eat well so you’ll get more handsome.” You said.

The others were looking at you and Sehun.

“Aren’t we handsome too?” Lay asked joking.

You paused for a while and said “All of my brothers are handsome too. Your fans will kill me if they know that you all spent the night here.”

You all chatted as you all eat and after eating, you told them that they could take a shower and change because someone will come at 10 am.

They all quickly took turns showering and cleaning up. Lay and Chanyeol offered to wash the dishes as you went to the bathroom upstairs to wash up.

 

After taking a quick shower, you went out of the bathroom wearing only your underwear and bathrobe. You wrapped your wet hair with a towel and went to get a pair of clothes on the closet.

 

You’re used to getting out with only your bathrobe. So you went out naturally forgetting that there are guys on the house with you. Of course, not locking the door because you’re careless.

 

As you were picking up clothes to wear Tao came in to the room saying “Yeobo. Should we cook the fried rice now?”

 

*OMG!* you shouted to yourself.

 

Your eyes widened at his question totally forgot that you still have to cook the fried rice and the noodles.

You quickly took your clothes and walked outside the closet.

“I totally forgot.” You said as you threw your clothes on the bed and rushed down stairs all the way to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...