Ugly couple

We Got Married?! [Editing]

CONVERSATION: GOLD in Chinese BLACK in Korean

 

The three of you went outside and boarded Tao’s car and went to some Korean tourist spots. You sat beside Tao as Mrs. Hwang insisted on seating at the backseat.

Happy FBRS OST

{ Oh! Where are they going with Mrs. Hwang? }

{ We'll see }

{ Aww Cute! She's recording }

 

With her video cam, she was recording all of the time making you nervous. That camera of hers has some things you don’t want everyone to see.

 

You three went to Mt. Namsan  to see the Palgakjeong Pavilion, Seoul Tower, and the marine aquarium.

{ Woah! That's a good spot to take your in-law }

The whole trip was just you and Tao following your in-law as she record the whole place with her camera. She often drags you and Tao for a picture too.

{ Well mama's having fun }

And after that, the whole day of touring ended.

 

She had to go back to China tonight because your father-in-law was left alone there. So you and your husband drove her to the airport.

 

“Thank you for visiting us mama.” You chimed and gave her hug.

{ She's already going?! }

“You’re always welcome. Even though it was just a day with you, I think I’ve known you for a long time my daughter. Take care of Tao for me okay and make sure you two visit me sometime soon.” Mrs. Hwang beamed.

“Careful on your way mama, give me a call when you arrive okay?” Tao said to his mom and gave her a kiss on her head.

“Don’t worry about me and take care of your wife. I’ll be going now.” His mom told him.

“We’ll walk you to the check in stand mama.” You said and intertwined your arms with your mom’s as the both of you walked to check in.

 

Then, when you felt the sadness of your mother in law leaving, you turned to Tao with a sad face.

 

“It’s okay we’ll go for a visit.” Tao said and patted your head.

“But.” You sighed.

“I’m okay. You two should go back and rest.” Your in-law said.

“I’ll miss you mama.” You said and hugged her.

“I’ll miss you both too.” She said and hugged back and Tao joined to the hug.

 

“I’ll get going now.” She said and let go then walked to the entrance.

 

You and your husband bowed to her as she leaves and then watched her enter the door.

 

You sighed and Tao pulled you for hug.

“You have a great mom chuhan.” You mumbled.

“We have great moms my love.” He rephrased your words and kissed your temples.

 

“Let’s go home and rest. We have schedules tomorrow.” He said and intertwined his hands with your as he led you to his car.

 

Then the filming ended.

 

The both of you reached home. Tired of the touring trip you both had all day, Tao decided to order for supper and the both of you just slept cuddled on the sofa.

 


 

Recording…

 

You were on your way to the airport for your trip to Jeju Island with your husband.

{ OH! Where is she going alone? }

{ Is it the anniversary honeymoon trip?! }

{ I think so }

But since the both of you had some schedules conflicts, you have to get separate flight to go there.

 

You went to check in and received a call from your husband.

 

“Hey.” You answered.

“Babe. Where are you?” he asked.

{ They're not going together? }

“I’m still at the airport. I’m checking in right now.” You relied.

“Uh. Okay wait for me at the hotel. I’m still on my schedule. Call me when you arrive.” He instructed.

{ Awww.. Too bad they couldn't go together }

{ Well, they are an Idol couple after all so this is to be expected }

{ *agrees* }

“Arrasso. Call me when you finished okay?”

“Deh.”

“I got to go now.”

“Me too. See you later my baby. I love you.”

“Eung. Love you too.” You said and hung up.

{ They really look like a real couple }

{ I hope they date in real life }

 

“He’s still on his schedules.” You said to the camera. “And I’m going alone to Jeju. So lonely.” You sighed and brushed your blonde hair back.

{ She's so beautiful }

 

You went to your flight and within hours of flight, you arrived in Jeju airport.

“So this is Jeju. Nice. Got to call Chuhan.” You said to yourself to keep the audience unbored.

{ She's cute talking to herself }

 

Ring…ring…

 

“Yeobo.” He picked up

“Hmm.. I arrived. Are you done yet?” you asked.

“I’m preparing to go to the airport now.” He beamed.

{ Aigoo. busy husband }

“Okay see you later.”

“Go to the Jeju hotel and resort. The taxi drivers there should know where it is since it’s popular.” Tao instructed you.

“Okay. Hurry and come okay.”

“Eung. See you baby I love you.”

“Nado. Bye.” You said and hung up.

 

“I think I should get myself a taxi to the hotel my husband reserved.” You mumbled and went out as the guards helped you make your way through the sea of ROYALTIES and EXOTICS out of the airport.

{ Woah that's a lot of fans }

{ At least they have guards to help her }

 

You were waiting for a taxi when a carriage stopped in front of you.

You're my girl High kick OST

{ OMMO!!! }

You saw the coachman earing a casual summer wear smiling at you. Then the back was your husband grinning like a fool looking at your surprised face.

{ Tao! }

{ Woah! }

{ I thought he was still in Seoul }

{ Slow -.- }

{ Romantic! }

 

“So, since when you had the event here in Jeju?” you smiled to him.

He stood up and went down to give you a hug.

{ Kya! so sweet! }

“Surprise.” He said as he hugged you.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Finally! 

Happy 1 year anniversary 

Ugly couple

Love me well <3 ~