MAMA part III

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

You all went out on stage riding your skate boards and showing your unique outfits.

 

 

Wiz outfit

accessories

bracelet

necklace

rings

earrings

cap

skateboard

shoes

Yume outfit

sunglass

cap

bracelet

necklace necklace

rings

earrings

watch

skateboard

shoes

Seomi outfit

earrings

ringsss

necklace

scarf

bracelet

sunglass

watch

skateboard

shoes

Rei leggings

tube

hoodie

scarf

necklace necklace

ringsss

bracelet

watch

earrings

skateboard

shoes

Nina outfit

sunglass

necklace

cap

ringsss

bracelet

earrings

watch

skateboard

shoes

 

 

You all make a breath taking performance, dancing and doing some skateboards tricks then a short but fun party time. Sadly, you have to end the performance. But the people enjoyed the performance ROYAL has made. You all really owned the stage and finished with a lot of fireworks...

 After that performance you and the members went to change again and returned to your table.

 

You all wore a gown that is related to your own country and since everyone is from a different on you all wore a unique and breathe taking gowns.

 

Rei

Wiz

Yume

Nina

Seomi

 

The people can't help themselves to stare at your group and be dazzled because of your beautiful outstanding gowns. 

 

 

Best Male Group Award – EXO

 

"Ommo! EXO!! Congrats!" Wiz shouted at them as you and the other members clapped.

They all walked pass through all of you and they couldn't take their eyes off ROYAL Luhan even tripped himself as he walked up the stairs.

You all chuckled at his clumsiness and kept on cheering on them. Kris did their speech time time and it was a long and excellent speech. After that speech, they all went back to their sit as their eyes stick on ROYAL. Everyone did it as they all passed your table. Not only the gowns were stunning but you all collected 6, including Psy's award on your table.

 

Then, the awarding continued.. 

 

Best New Female Artist Award – ROYAL

 

You were all surprised to win this award because almost all the big named girl groups like SNSD, 2ne1, Supearls, Sistar, f(x) and etc. debuted this year and a rookie group like ROYAL is not expected to win this. You all walked shocked up on the stage and received the 6th award for tonight.

 

Nina stuttered as she said the group’s thanks and warm words towards the fans and the company as you and the other members stood there like a stone still shocked. Then you all bowed and go back to the table.

Now you all have 7 trophies including your sunbaes’ on the table. 

 

Best New Male Artist Award – 100% 

 

Just think of them as a rookie group in this fic ok

 

Best Album of the Year – Highest by ROYAL

 

You and the members are still in daze when your ROYAL’s name was one again called. This time, it’s for best album of the year.

You and the members were confident with your album sales and know you all have a chance to win this award, so you all once again went up and thanked the fans. But this time, you and the members were kind of used to it and as Yume did the thank you speech you and the others did fan service and stuffs like that.

After accepting the award ROYAL was about to go back to their seats as the MC’s stopped them and gave them another award.

 

Song of the Year – Queen of Hearts by ROYAL

 

You and the members were so confused because it’s like you’ve all taken half of the awards tonight. But all of you gladly accepted it and thanked the fans once again.

 

Then before announcing the final award SNSD performed 'the boys' and resumed the awarding.

 

Artist of the Year – BigBang

 

When you all heard your Sunbae's group you all stood and celebrated with them. They quickly ran towards the stage to get the award but when they passed your table, they all stopped and gave you and the members hugs. You all congratualed them and gladly returned the hug. Then, they all went to the stage and grabbed the award and once again thanked all the fans and everyone they could think of.

 

 

To be continued....

 
 
 
 

Kekekeke long awarding isn't it.

well hope you liked the tripple update <3 ~ 

and remember

if you don't like the winners

comment and  tell me what you

wanna change and

maybe i could change it for you

love me well <3 ~