Chicken lovers

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Seomi answered, "We're ten seconds late," while still trying to catch her breath.

{ ANDWE }

Everyone is extremely disappointed that you all can't enjoy gourmet food—not to mention that you all are suffering from excessive hunger. It is a gloomy scene.

"REI! Paegopuh! (I'm hungry)!" Seomi says to you with a scowl.

 

You look at her and the others. They all look equally hungry and tired—with all that running who wouldn"t be. You look at your husband and say, "What if we go to a cheap restaurant? After all we won 10 million won because of the challenge."

 

The others pay close attention to the two of you while you chat.

Tao smiles at you and says, "Okay then. But are you and the members okay with that? I mean we're all wearing..." He looks at your attire and his.

"t's okay. We're the ones eating not our outfits," you reply. The members all nod, agreeing to your comment.

 

"Should we go then?" Kris asks. Tao smiles at you and nods.

You understand his gesture so you ask everyone, "So, what do you all want to eat?"

"Chicken!" your members chorus.

"Oh! Good idea. What about the guys?" You say.

"We're chicken lovers too. Especially these kids here," Suho says pointing at Sehun and Kai.

"It's settled then! GO! For chicken!" Wiz says with her leader tone.

"GO!" you all chorus and start walking to find a cheap chicken store.

{ They're not really going to a chicken store like that right? }

 

While walking with your husband side by side, Nina, Seomi and Wiz, once again take your husband for them to interrogate some more. Tao looks at you with worried glare, concerned that you might be alone but you smile at him. Your gaze shows him not to worry—Yume is with you afterall. Tao and the other members walk in the front while the other brother-in-laws talk to each other.

You look at how your members basically harass your husband when a voice says,"There they go again." 

 

You and Yume turn to see who it is and see Kris walking behind you with Suho.

{ Lucky guy }

 

"Yup. I guess they're really fond with their brother-in-law," you say to them as you walk together.

 

While chatting with Kris and Suho, you notice Yume is looking at the other members and Tao. You pat her shoulder and ask, "Why don't you go with your unnies? I know you want to know your brother-in-law too."

"I'll just stay here with you. The unnies are already too hard to handle, I don't want to burden oppa," she answers shyly.

"Aigoo. So cute our maknae. Go with them. I know my husband will like it if your with them too". You 

pinch her cheeks. She nods, smiling and run s towards Tao.

 

You're left with Kris and Suho. You chat with them until you all arrive to a chicken restaurant. It's an extensively small chicken shop with barely any costumers. They all wait for you, Kris and Suho.

 

The waitress was cleaning the table when she heard the door open.

{ Just wait for the reaction of the people inside }

 

She turns smiling towards the door to greet the clients and greeted, "Welco—"

Her eyes widen and her jaw drops as she sees ROYAL—wearing elegant dresses—and EXO with their black tuxes, enter their small chicken restaurant.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...


Short chappie..

i got school brb later.

I'll update later coz tomorrow 

I won't be able to update coz

of the GEOGRAPHY exam

blame the teacher  OTL..

love me well..

I didn't checked for typos

so pls. be understanding..

Love  me well

*Note: Edited- By Chewyloveschachi