String of fate

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

 

There are still some fans following you as you and your brother roamed the streets of Paris. He rented a motorbike and 2 helmets and with that, you both went to Disney land.

 

He parked the bike and walked in with you as his arms were wrapped at your shoulders. He’s always clingy whenever you both went out to dates so other guys won’t try on hitting on you.

 

One last cry

 

You both went to rides and were having fun when a crowd was seen, a crowd that wasn’t looking at you. Your eyes widened as you saw a familiar tall blonde guy.

 

“What’s wrong?” your bother asked.

“Nothing, let’s go that way.” You said and went to the exact opposite where the 12 were. But then you stopped when you heard your name.

 

“Rei?” you heard Kris’ voice followed by a lot of footsteps.

You sighed and turned around while your confused brother just kept his chill and wrapped his arms on your neck.

“Hey hyung.” You greeted him back.

“Oh, so it was you. Why are you here?” he asked starring at your brother that has the same height as his.

“I’m on a date with my brother.” You replied pointing your thumb to your brother.

 

“Luke, this is my friend Kris.” You turned to Luke and then at Kris.

“Hyung my brother Luke.” You continued.

 

“Nice meeting you Luke.” Kris said in English.

“I remember you. you’re the Alexander on the movie Rei was in.” Luke said and shook Kris’ hands.

Kris chuckled at your brother and said “That’s me. I’m Kris.”

“Nice meeting you Kris.” Luke replied.

 

“Why are you here hyung?” you asked in English so your brother could understand.

“We’re on our free time and decided to go here. We’re having a SMtown concert tomorrow.” He explained.

“Okay. Enjoy your stay.” You winked at him.

 

“NOONA!” Sehun and Kai ran towards you smiling. the worry in their eyes was still there while the others stayed in their spot watching your every move.

“Annyeong.” You gave the two maknaes a hug. Then noticed their eyes looking at your brother.

 

Luke just gave them a smile that made the two look at you.

“Noona, who is he?” Kai asked.

“He looks lie noona in some way.” Sehun added.

“That’s normal.” You said and turned to your brother and gave him a hug surprising the maknaes.

You turned to them and saw the other members at the back also gasped.

“He’s my twin.” You said and chuckled.

“Noona has a twin?!!!!” the maknaes shouted in shock.

You nodded and said “Anyway, we have to go. We got a date to catch.”

 

The maknaes faces fell down as you took your brothers hand.

“We’ll get going now.” You said to them with a smile even though you’re hurting seeing Tao at the back. You waved to the other members and they happily waved back except Tao, and then walked away.

 

Your eyes were full of tears but you’re doing your very best to stop it from leaking.

“The dark haired one at the back is it?” Luke chirped as he wrapped you in his arms.

You sighed instead of crying and nodded your head as words left your mouth.

“Let’s go to the Torre Eiffel.” he said and carried you on his shoulders.

 

Your brother’s way of comforting is carrying you everywhere. When you were still kids, he always carries you around the garden after your mother scolded you for beating the boys that bullied your bother.

 

You just let him carry you at the parking lot and let you down to put the helmet and with that, you both left the park.

 

You both went to the Eiffel tower and since fans were still following, even though you want to cry, you couldn’t. Instead, you just hang out with Luke on the café.

 

After that long day, you cried to sleep with your brother’s comforting hug. But then, your phone suddenly rang, he lazily reached it and answered.

“Yes?”

“Oh, hello. Is this Rei’s phone?” manager appa asked.

“Yes, this is her brother. Do you need something?” your brother asked shaking your shoulders lightly.

“Can you pass her the phone please?”

“Sure. Just a sec.” Luked passed you the phone and you half asleep took it.

“Yes?”

“Rei. It’s me manager appa.” He said.

“Oh appa, what’s up?” you asked as you rested your head on your brother’s stomach.

“Sorry to ask you this when you’re in vacation but EXO’s in trouble. They were staying at Ricard’s hotel and he kicked them out. They’re now in a near restaurant with their luggage.” Your manager explained.

You immediately sat up with your eyes wide opened.

“He did what?” you asked.

“The owner kicked them out because he somehow knew what happened between you and Tao.” You manager repeated.

“Okay. What hotel is it?” you asked as you stood up.

“It’s ____ hotel.” He replied.

“Okay, call the manager and tell him to get back at the hotel.” You said and went to your room to change.

 

After changing you took the keys from Luke and told him about what your ex did. He wanted to come with your but you told him to rest because he still has work tomorrow.

 

You arrived at the hotel and you saw Ricard already at the lobby waiting for you. He knew you’d come.

“REI!!!” he cheered and ran towards you for a hug but you tackled him to the floor.

“What do you think you’re doing kicking out your costumers?” you scolded him as he stood up in pain.

“I just want to take revenge for you.” He explained.

“Thanks but no thanks.” You said. “Take them back.” You ordered him.

“I don’t want to.” He crossed his arms and sulked.

“Then I guess I should take them to sleep with me.” You sighed.

 

The owner’s eyes widened and shook his head furiously not agreeing with your idea.

“No way! Let them stay here. Where are they? I’ll send someone to get them.” He asked.

“I don’t know. But what if they don’t want to come back?” you said.

“No. they’ll comeback. I’ll give them everything in this hotel. They could stay for free.” He told.

 

He’ll never let 12 guys sleep with you under the same roof.

 

“Okay then.” You said and turned to see the staff and EXO already coming in the hotel just in time.

“I’ll be going now. Take care of them or I’ll do.” You said to Ricard and was about to walk away when he grabbed your hand.

“Rei. Please come back to me.” He pleaded.

You turned to him and flashed him a smile.

 

“Sorry but friendship is the only thing I could offer to you Ricard.” You replied and he looked down with eyes filled with sadness and disappointment.

You gave him a pat on the shoulder and said “But we could go have coffee sometime as friends.”

 

His eyes brightened up and smiled. “I’ll be waiting for that time then.” He said.

“Same here. But I got to go now. See you later.” You said and walked away.

 

“Rei, thanks for your help.” The manager said.

“No big.” You said calmly and walked away after waving to EXO.

 

I'll Back off so you can live

 

All of them watched you leave and the manager said “She’s become so cold.”

The boys nodded while Tao shook his head down.

“Let’s go. We still have the concert tomorrow.” Kris said and walked towards the owner.

 

Richard apologized to them and said that they could stay for free in a VIP suite.

 

 

You went back to your hotel room and had a rest. When you woke up, Luke already went to work and you were left alone, so you went to visit you previous work to meet your old friends.

 

You even changed to your uniform and worked for an hour just to keep yourself busy.

 

After that, you had supper with Luke and roamed the streets of Paris. Then, your phone rang, it was Kris’ number.

You sighed and answered the phone.

“Rei.” You heard him panting.

“What’s wrong?” you asked calmly.

“Tao’s missing.” He said. Your heart jumped and you unconsciously walked towards the motorbike.

“What happened?” you asked.

“He said he’ll find you to fix things and ran off. He doesn’t have his phone with him and his English is not that good either.” He explained.

You sighed and said “Give me a call when you found him.”

“Sure.” He said and you hung up.

 

You turned to your brother and said “Tao’s missing.”

 

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

Sorry for the boring chappie.

My back's killing me

I cant think right.

Love me well <3 ~