Wrath of the heart

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Everything is pretty

 

 

*You won't move? Fine. Have it your way.* you sighed and kneed his friend that made the idol fall to the ground in pain.

"You asked for it." you smirked and left.

 

 

You entered your band’s dressing room and saw your manager already preparing to go out and look for you.

“Oh Rei-ah. I was about to go and get you.” Manager appa beamed.

“Mian appa, the guy wouldn't let me go." you explained to your members. "But I think kicked him too hard on there." you mumbled and shrugged your shoulders.

 

*Nah. He deserves it. He called my man a 'Chinese wushu guy'.* you said to yourself as you sat on the couch and grabbed the best couple award happily. *Our 1st award as a couple.* you smiled at the thought.

 

 

"Wow! Our Rei is smiling a lot these days." Wiz beamed.

"That's what happens when love strikes." Seomi added.

 

You rolled your eyes at the two unnies and shook your head at their silliness.

 

"I'm really happy to see Rei unnie's smile." Yume chimed with a smile. You smiled at the maknae and stood up as you grabbed the award.

"Going to give my ugly husband our award." you said shyly smiling and patted Yume's head on the way out.

"Aigoo. Making an excuse just to see him huh? Rei's losing her cool." Wiz commented and they all laughed.

 

 

You were on your way to EXO's room and saw them gathered near the vending machine having a drink.

"In laws." you walked towards them and saw their worried expressions.

"Where's chuhan?" you asked them but they were quiet.

 

Hurt by Ali

 

 

"Rei-ah. Did something happen?" Suho asked.

"He went out earlier with Moyou noona but when they came back, hyung was crying and locked himself in the changing room." Kai told.

 

*WHAT! My chuhan's crying? Moyou?! She's really testing my patience.* your blood started to boil.

 

"Nothing that I know of." you replied. "I better check on him." you said and went to the room.

 

 

Since you were very worried, you skipped knocking and opened the door. Your eyes got wide the moment you saw what's happening inside. Tao was crying in Moyou's arms like he just lost everything he has.

 

"Don't cry oppa. I'm here for you." the stylist whispered seductively as the two still didn't noticed your presence. She caressed your husband's cheek and made him look at her and leaned for a kiss.

 

You froze on your spot at the sight and unconsciously closed the door slowly.

 

"Hey tiny what's---." Kris asked but stopped as soon as he saw your shocked expression. The other members followed their leader and got more worried seeing your pale face. Kris and the members panicked as they saw you, the calmest person, have a shocked face. He immediately grabbed the doorknob and was about to open the door when you sighed and turned to him.

 

"I'm tired and seeing things. Better drink something. Be right back." you forced a smile and walked away.

The boys watched you leave and opened the door and gasped in shock. Tao was making out with the stylist with tears still flowing from his eyes.

 

The leader went into the room and interrupted the two as the others followed in thinking the exact one thing.

 

*Rei must have seen this.*

 

You went into your room soulless and filled with a lot of thoughts. *What was that? Was that Tao? Were they kissing?* you were buried with a million of questions.

 

"Oh unnie you're back!" Nina chimed but you didn't replied.

"Hello. Earth to Rei." Seomi tried to snap you out of your thought but failed.

 

"Better make sure." you mumbled enough for them to hear before walking back to EXO's dressing room.

 

You're holding the doorknob with your sweating hand as you braised yourself from the truth and took a deep breath and opened the door. You were greeted by silence as you entered the room. The members were sitting quietly while others stood shocked at your sudden entrance.

 

One thing was clear Tao and Moyou were on the other side of the room separated to the others. All eyes were on you and you heard the maknae called.

 

Endless crying -

City Hunter OST 

 

"Noona." he mumbled and you gave him a forced smile.

"What's with the silence?" you asked.

"I just came to give panda our award." you said calmly and turned to your husband to be greeted with a 'PAKK'.

 

 

The 11 gasped at Tao's action as you froze in pain and shock. You reached your left cheek and felt a sting.

 

*Did he...just... Slapped me?* you looked at him and saw his cold glare while Moyou stood beside him smiling.

 

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND THIS IS ALL I GET IN RETURN?" he shouted at you as tears flowed once again from his eyes and was about to hit you again but Kris stopped him.

"Stop." the leader said and pulled you behind him as Xiumin worriedly took you far from Tao.

 

Your husband gave his duizhang a smirk and said "Of course. Duizhang will defend her. After all, he threw our brotherhood for a like her (referring to you).

"What are you talking about? And watch your mouth maknae." Kris scolded him.

Tao laughed sarcastically and glared at duizhang. "Don't play dumb on me. You two have been cheating on me." he said and threw the picture Moyou showed you earlier.

 

The leader looked at the picture and laughed at his brother's stupidity. "You hurted Rei for this?" he asked in disbelief and passed Xiumin the picture for him to show to you.

 

*He believed her? And here I was thinking he actually trusts me. You're an idiot Rei.* you scoffed and hid your agony and disappointment.

 

 

You sighed and let a blank face as you walked pass Xiumin and Kris to face Tao. You brushed your hair backwards and smirked.

 

"So you believe her than trusting me huh?" you said.

"Don't worry, I won't bother explain myself to you because it's not worth it. This relationship never meant to work ever since the beginning for your lack of trust." you continued.

"If you think everything I went through for you is just an act, then here." you offered your other cheek.

"Have another slap." you added with a mock.

 

EXO, especially Tao, were taken aback by your words that snapped him back to reality. He’s upset, but hurting you was crossing the line. But before he could speak, another sound of slap was heard.

 

Moyou slapped you with a disgusted face glaring at you.

 

You just sighed and brushed your hair back as you gave the stylist a cold glare that made her shiver while Kris and the other members, including Tao, want to punch her on the face.

 

"I-I'm getting revenge for oppa. You deserve that you dirty ." she nervously stated as she hid herself on Tao's back.

 

 

All EXO were boiling mad when a can of soda came flying across the room landing on Tao's head then to the floor making it sprinkle the soda all over the place.

 

 Tao was K.O by the hit and all of you searched where the can came from and saw the door wide open.

 

 

 

 

ROYAL members were standing there each holding a can of drink except Wiz.

 

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

Here's the second update for today

I'll get rid of Moyou

the fun way we'll all enjoy

okay ;)

PROMISE!!

Guys!! Our ship has a whole!!!!

OTTOKE?!

Love me well <3 ~