Chef

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Guest for today is none other than

Cross Gene's Casper! 

 

After eating the two of you went shopping to buy decorations for tomorrow’s event. The two of you went to the mall this time and the fans crowded you both. Good thing that MBC, YG and SM raised the security that both of you managed to buy what you needed and get out of the mall safely.

{ The mall was pack! }

{ Good work MBC. I love the security }

{ That's the way guys. Protect Rei }

 

You arrived home and the both of you started decorating. You called your members to help but they’re in Singapore and will spend the night there.

{ Her members are really busy }

Tao said that s will come later tonight because of their schedules.

{ Well that goes for the both in-laws }

 

With that, the two of you started deciding where to put the decorations. Not knowing the time, it was already supper time.

 

Tao decided to order supper because he wanted you to rest.

{ He's ordering? }

{ Better order a feast for the Royalty Tao-ssi }

 

After eating, the in-laws came. D.O, Lay, Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun came 1st because the other members were still recording for a show.

{ Ommo! EXO in-laws }

 

It was already late (10 pm) and they said that they have already eaten. With that you parted the work.

 

“Okay let’s start!” you cheered and stood up.

{ Here goes our expert Rei }

“Chuhan and in-laws will clean the house 1st then decorate.” You instructed them.

{ Hahahaha... She really sounds wife like }

“Who will help you cook then?” your husband asked.

{ Yeah that's right }

 

You paused for a while and thought of what and how you will answer. Actually, you don’t like anyone around when you’re cooking because they might get in the way and might distract you from concentrating. But of course it’s rude to say that so you decided to take one member who knows how to cook.

{ I think she wants to cook by herself }

{ Isn't that hard? }

{ Well having someone on the way is more harder }

 

 

You looked at them and asked “Anyone who knows how to cook?”

{ OH! She wants help }

{ I can cook!!! }

They all turned their heads looking at D.O. you looked at him and he gave you a shy smile.

{ Ommo! D.O-ssi can cook?! }

 

You smiled back at him and said “That’s settled then, Kyungsoo in-law come with me.”

 

You grabbed his arms and dragged him to the kitchen.

{ Hahahaha She's the leader type.}

{ Look at D.O. he's shock }

You looked at the others and said “Don’t come in here. From now on this kitchen is a restricted area. You didn’t let the camera man either. Luckily they installed a camera in the kitchen.

{ Rei but we can't see too }

{ Oh right the installed cam }

 

D.O was nervous when he saw you close the door. He was looking at you with his big round eyes and asked “What should we do now?”

You walked towards the kitchen table and took out the vegetables.

“We should start with cutting the vegetables.” You beamed.

{ Hwaiting D.O-ssi you have to help prepare a feast }

You gave him a knife, peeler and a chopping board.

“Here you go in-law.” You handed it to him and you started to wash the veggies and pile them up on the table for him to cut.

{ That's a LOT }

{ D.O Hwaiting }

 

You took out a pile of old newspapers and started covering the floor and the table with it.

{ What's that for }

{ To prevent oil on getting on the floor }

{ Ahhh }

While your brother-in-law looked at you strangely wondering what are you up to.

 

You saw him looking at you with a confused expression and smiled “I’ll cover the floor so we don’t have to clean up later.” You said to him.

He nodded and went back to his work.

{ See }

 

Meanwhile the others outside was busy cleaning the whole house.

{ They all looked like kids who were told to cleam their room }

{ *nods* Handsome Kids. That is }

Kris did the vacuuming; Lay for dusting, Chanyeol helping Tao change the bed sheets, curtains and etc. while Sehun played with the decorations.

 

Everyone was busy and you prepare to start cooking. You turned to D.O and said “In-law. Just stay there and don’t get up okay. I’ll be dangerous if we bump to each other.”

{ I knew this would happen }

 

He was confused but nodded and with that you stretched your arms and neck and cheered.

{ Ohhh.. Strectching!!seuteretching! }

 

Kekekek BG song <3 ~

 

“AJJA!” and started preparing the meat.

{ AJJA!!! }

Everything you did was so fast and perfect while D.O sat there in shock.

{ Omg! }

{ How can she do that? }

You marinade the chicken while and pork ribs then left it on the fridge.

{ Ohh... she knows what she's doing }

You started with the cupcakes and icing.

{ I think she's a chef in her past life }

{ Huh? I though she's a Queen country saver }

{ Shut up fan }

You put it in the oven and turned to D.O to see if he has already done with the veggies.

{ He's not done yet. Not fast like you Rei-ah }

{ Poor D.O. He must be feeling pressured }

 

“Done?” you asked.

{ Anni }

 

He shook his head and continued his unfinished work. “Just a minute.” He said and rushed.

{ He's pressured right }

{ Ommo! That's dangerous }

 

“Anni. Don’t rush or you might cut yourself.” You advised him and grabbed another knife.

{ She's right D.O-ssi }

You started cutting the veggies producing a ‘chopchopchopchop’ sound.

{ Ohhhh... The famous chopchop sound }

You did it fastly and flawless.

{ She's really good }

{ *Nods* I want a wife like her }

{ Ideal type? }

{*Nods* }

{ Welcome to the Royalty fandom *Shake hands* }

{ Nee.. Kamsahabnida *awkward laugh * }

 

At the end D.O just watched and you did all the work.

{ He's just watching now }

{ Kawaii }

 

When you heard the oven’s ‘ting’, you quickly took the tray out and put it on the kitchen table scaterring the aroma of a newly bake cupcakes.

{ Something's done }

{ Cuppeucakekeu }

 

“Woah.” Is the only thing Kyungsoo said as he stares at the newly baked plain cupcakes.

{ It's not decorated yet }

{ This is the first time we see her make the cupcakes }

 

After doing the veggies you mixed it with the ground meat and he helped you with the wrapping.

{ Spring rolls } 

 

While he was doing the wrapping you started to cook Tso’s chicken and cooked it for 30 minutes just in time to fry the spring rolls.

{ She's all purpose wife }

 

After putting it in the rice cooker, you pushed the button to let it cook then grabbed a spatula to remove the cooked spring rolls and put another set to fry as you place the cooked ones on a tray.

{ OOOOHHH }

{ I like you kid. I think you should guest here more often *High fives* }

{ High fives back * }

 

“Try and taste if it’s good. Careful it’s hot.” You said to D.O as you held the icing bag to start decorating the cupcakes.

“Nee.” He cheered and happily took a piece of spring rolls. He blew it and took a bite.

“How is it?” you asked as you were decorating the cakes.

{ Perfect. }

“Very good.” He chimed and smiled.

{ I knew it }

 

You smiled and said “That’s good then.” Not taking your eyes off to the cakes as you decorated it.

After decorating 5, you removed the spring rolls and put another set filling the tray.

{ They're almost finish }

 

You did it fastly as D.O sat there and watch you do all the work.

{ She did almost everything }

Amazed with your skills, he just looked at you do your thing and in no time, you finished everything.

{ He's like a kid watching her mom cook }

{ How old is Rei? }

{ 24 this year (Korean age) }

{ And D.O? }

{ Same. They're 93-liners }

{ oohhhh }

{ Andwe is it finished already? }

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

Rei's a good cook

orx i wish i was

one good cook too :P

anyway...

Love me well <3 ~