Awkward moment

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

The filming halted when the both of you took the taxi and went to your wedding house. The ride wasn’t that awkward because he’s arms were wrapped at your waist the whole ride keeping you close to him. The driver was looking at the both of you by the mirror but the two of you just shrugged it.

 

The both of you arrived at the front of your house and entered holding hands bot talking. Probably, have many things to say but afraid to spit it out because of the fear of getting an awkward moment.

 

Song ~

 

“Ah!! Home!” he chimed and pulled you to the sofa lying down and pulling you to lie with him and of course you did.

 

The both of you were lying on the white sofa with Tao’s body wrapped at yours. It was a silent moment and no one wanted to talk.

 

* Omg -.- . This is so awkward.* you thought as you lay with him.

 

*I don’t know what to say. Is she mad at me or something? * he asked himself.

 

*Rei, say something or you’ll die in silence. But I like this position. Don’t want to move. * you nagged inside your head.

 

* Don’t get mad okay. I’ll just keep silent and enjoy this moment because I won’t be able to see you for another 2 weeks. Stupid movie, stupid Kris. * he thought as he tightened the hug that made you have difficulty breathing.

 

“Chuhan.” You said shortly.

“Uhm?” he hummed.

 

* Is she going to say she’ll leave? * he panicked and buried his face in your neck.

 

“I can’t breathe.” You chuckled.

“Ow. Sorry.” He said and loosen the hug.

“Yeobo?” you beamed and your voice echoed in the large house.

“Uhm?” he asked as he took your smell. Making you shiver as his breath touches your skin.

“I think you’re addicted to me. If you keep doing that I’ll lose my smell.” You joked.

“Yeah. I am addicted.” He mumbled and just stayed at his position with his head buried in your neck inhaling your smell.

“Aigoo.” You said and chuckled. “You should smell me all you can because we won’t be seeing each other for two weeks.”

“That’s what I’m doing.” He mumbled and smiled. *She might think I’m a freak but I’ll miss this.*

“Anyway, why did you do that?” you asked and just stayed at your position letting him inhale you.

“Did what?” he played dumb.

“I don’t know. What do you think you just did.” You smirked.

“Molla.” He blushed and hugged you tightly. * don’t ask about the kiss I don’t know why either.* he screamed in his head.

“Why did you kissed me?” you asked teasing him again.

 

His eyes widened with your question that’s impossible for him to answer in this moment.

 

Silence filled the room and you were just laughing inside your head knowing that he’s blushing right now.

 

You sat up and looked at his face. You leaned closer to his face almost touching his lips while gazing at his eyes. He thought you’re going to kiss him and closed his eyes.

 

You smirked and said “Why.Did. You. Kissed. Me?” you teased.

He opened his eyes with disappointment and stuttered “B-be-because I-I love you.” The only thing he could come up right now.

You smirked and gave him a kiss on his nose. “I know. After all you’re obsessed with me.”

“Why did you kissed me?” he turned back the favor.

You shrugged your shoulders and smirked “I don’t know. Why did I do that?” giving him back the question.

 

He frowned as he looked at your back view.

You stood up and fixed your outfit that was a little crumpled because of the cuddling. “Anyway, you better be responsible with that kiss. It is my 1st one after all.”

 

A smile crept on his face and chuckled “I guess were even. It was my 1st too.”

 

You turned at him and smiled “That’s good then. Just remember you’re the 1st okay.” assuring him abou the kissing scene on the movie you'll be having with Kris.

 

He sat up and said “Are you going now?”

 

You nodded and walked upstairs to take your bag that was on the dining table. You hung it on your shoulders as you walked down.

Tao walked towards you and welcomed you a hug as you get down at the stairs.

 

”I’ll send you to the airport then.” He said between the hug.

“Don’t you have schedules?” you raised a brow.

“Not until tomorrow morning.” He answered and you just gave up on his request.

“Take me to Stylist omma’s shop and that’s all. Okay? The fans will cause a crowd at the airport and we might have problems with them.” You said and he pouted.

You raise a brow and looked at him with a –that-won’t-have-an-effect-on-me look.

“Arrasso. But I’ll pick you up when you come back.” He said sulking.

“That’s a good husband.” You smiled and petted him like a puppy.

“Yah. Am I a dog or something?” he sulked.

“Anni. You’re my ugly husband.” You said playfully.

 

He just can’t get mad at you showing him your smile and playfulness.

 

He chuckled at what you said and the both of you drove with his car to your stylist omma’s shop for your airport fashion.

 

Kekekeke another one here <3 ~

 

“Yeobo. Guess what I’ve learnt today.” You said planning a tease again.

“What?” he asked and smiled.

You chuckled and looked at him driving.

“What?” he said with a confused tone.

 

You grinned and said “That you’re a bad kisser.” Making him blush.

He just kept silent as he turned his attention in driving avoiding your gaze. He knows you’re right.

 

*What did she expect? It’s my first time kissing like that.* he said in his thoughts.

 

You chuckled at his reaction and covered your face with your fingers.

“I’ll never let you kiss me again. You were all over the place.” You teased.

 

He turned at you and looked at you with a frown face.

 

“Look at the road handsome.” You chuckled at his reaction and he blushed and quickly did as you said saying nothing.

 

*I’m so enjoying teasing him right now.* you thought to yourself.

 

“ How’s my kiss babe?” you asked playfully. “Aren’t I good?” you chuckled.

He looked at you with disbelief and sighed. “You’re not that good either. I thought you’re going to eat me.” He said. *Wait what?! Eat me? That sounds so ---- Stop thinking Tao you’re a ert.* he thought to himself mentally kicking himself.

 

You were surprised by his answer but kept your calm. After all you did really eat him.

 

“I was doing that on purpose. You give me a peck, I’ll eat you.” You said with a playful smirk.

He blushed and just continued driving as you look at his red face.

Silence filled the whole vehicle and made an awkward moment for the both of you.

* Rei say something now. * You mentally punched yourself.

* Okay, this is awkward. Better say something. * He said to himself.

 

 

“But it liked it.” The both of you chorused. The both of you kept silent for a while still startled with saying the same thing and then burst into laughing.

 

“That’s good.” You sighed in relief as he blushes. * I thought he’d think of me as a provocative type* you thought.

“Yeah.” He said thinking * At least she doesn’t think I’m a ert.*

 

“Yeobo?” you said breaking the silence after the laugh.

“Uhm?” he hummed waiting for your words.

“That was my 1st kiss. Take responsible okay?” you said gently showing him that you’re still afraid of the new things you’re discovering and experiencing with him.

He smiled and reached for your hand “Should I marry you for real then?”

You chuckled and shook your head at his joke. “Pabo.” You mumbled but audible.

 

The both of you arrived at the shop and you didn’t let him in because your stylist will just fantasize over him and you don’t want that.

“I’m okay here. You should get going and rest.” You said back facing the door.

“Okay then. Go in 1st.” he smiled.

“Oh. Arrasso. Bye then. Drive safely.” You said and give him a hug then turned to enter the shop.

“I love you.” He shouted as he watched you go in.

You didn’t turn around and just kept on walking pretending you didn’t hear it. It’s going to be difficult if you turn around. Difficult to go and left him.

 

* Guess she didn’t heard it. But it’s a pity I won’t see her on our 200th day.* he sighed and walked to his car with a heavy heart.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Okay guys were back on track!

kekekeke

200th day is aproaching

and were almost on our

100th chapter

kekeke

Thanks for all the love

Love me well <3 ~