200th day married with you

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Tao's theme

 

Meanwhile, Tao missed you so much and he decided to visit your newlywed house.

You haven’t been able to contact him often because of your schedules and he knows that. But the sadness of not seeing you is eating him.

*Three days before our 200th anniversary my love. Do you miss me? Are you thinking about me?* he sighed as he sat on the sofa.

 

 


 

You woke up early and went to the filming site with Kris.

 

After 5 hours filming, they gave you a break because you have a lot of crying scenes to do. Kris finished his part of the movie and accompanied you to eat, making sure you eat more than usual. Other actors joined the both of you and they were mesmerized by your eating.

 

After the lunch break Kris said his goodbye with the staff bowing many times and then went to his car. He has schedules in Korea today with the other members.

 

You said your goodbyes to him and mentally prepared yourself for the crying scene.

 

Everything went smoothly as you portrayed your character’s emotions with full of despair and sadness. Even the staffs watching were swallowed by your acting and cried with you.

 

Filming ended and you went alone in your room feeling a little bit sad because you’re now all alone.

It’s almost 10 pm; you decided to have supper. The PD ended the filming early because you have a lot of crying to do the next day as well.

 

You ate supper alone and when you finished eating, you went to your room and gave your husband a call.

 

Okay.. now this song ~

 

“Hey babe.” Tao said a little sad.

“Hey. How’s work?” you said calmly.

“It’s going well. Duizhang arrived safely by the way.”

“Oh that’s good. Say hi to him for me.” You said and silence ate the whole conversation.

 

Tomorrow is your 200th day anniversary and you won’t be able to go and see him because you still have filming schedules and he’s currently promoting in Japan with EXO.

 

“I miss you.” He said in a voice full of sadness.

“Nado.” You said feeling the same sadness he’s feeling. “Happy 200th day anniversary.” You said as a tear drop fell on your cheek.

“Happy 200th anniversary. I’m very happy to be married to a woman like you. I love you Rei.” He said and you were sure that you heard him sob.

 

Tao was in the balcony talking to you when Kris saw him crying. He knows that he’s talking to you and he’s also aware that tomorrow is your 200th day anniversary.

 

Kris couldn't bear to see his brother like this.

 

“Aigoo. He’s really down not seeing Rei.” Baekhyun said, who was sitting on the sofa beside Kris.

“He’s been like this since she left Korea. But now it think he’s more sad.” Xiumin added.

“Poor Tao hyung.” Sehun said as they all watched Tao talk to you on the phone crying.

 

Kris let out a big sigh and reached out his phone “I knew this will happen.” He said and dialed a number as the members looked at him confused.

 

“Hello, yes this is Kris. Yes. Thank you. Please take care of her well. Thank you.” Kris said over the phone and hung up.

 

“Who’s that?” Chanyeol asked.

Kris gave him a small smile and said “Clean the house Rei will be her in 3 hours.”

 

All eyes are widened as they asked for a better explanation to Kris.

“I talked to one of her trusted coordinator and she will help Rei to go here. But she have to go back tomorrow at 10 am.” he said and all the boys nodded in understanding.

 

They all got busy cleaning their rooms and the house they were living in.

 

Tao ended the call and saw s busy cleaning.

“What’s with cleaning?” he asked Kai who was doing the vacuuming.

“Nothing special. Just cleaning, we can’t do that?” he answered. Kris told them to keep it as a secret.

“No not really. Should I help?” he offered.

“Oh Tao! Go and buy something to eat with me.” Kris said and the both of them went to the mart together wearing a hoodie.

 

 


 

 

Meanwhile, you were lying on your bed with your eyes still red when Min came barged in to your room dragging a small luggage with her.

“Rei-ah. Go dress up. You’re going somewhere.” She cheered.

“What? But my schedules ended a while ago and I’m tired.” You nagged.

She dragged you to the bathroom and threw clothes on you. “Just go change. You’ll thank me later promise.” She said grinning.

 

Without any choice, you did what she told you to and she drove you to the airport.

 

“What’s happening?” you raised a brow and crossed your arms looking at the stylist.

She smiled and handed you an envelope “there you go, your passport and the ticket. EXO’s manager will pick you up from the airport.”

 

“Huh?” you asked and looked at her with confusion.

“Just think of this as our gift for your 200th day anniversary. But you have to go back tomorrow; your flight will be at 11. And the filming will start at 3pm.” She said handing you the envelope.

She fixed your hood and sunglass and said “Enjoy and happy 200th day. Be careful no one recognizes you okay.”

You nodded slowly still processing what’s happening in your mind when she pushed you to check in. “Go or you’ll miss your flight. Annyeong!”

 

“Uh yeah. Thanks. Unnie.” You said and checked in.

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Tomorows their 200th day

together kekekeke

hope you like it...

Love me well <3 ~