Kevin Wu

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

In love by rainbow

 

You were on your dorm preparing for your trip to Canada tomorrow. MRENZY is going to participate in a K-pop convention that will be held in Ontario after three days from today.

 

You’re going early because you have a day off and decided to meet EXO on Kris’ place there. Kris already went there and will be picking you up at the airport.

Other EXO members will be there much more later so fans won’t notice that you’re all going to his place. Because of course having Rei and EXO in one house equals a lot of scandals and a tsunami of fans storming Kris’ house.

 

Knock… Knock…

 

“Come in.” you beamed as you pack your personal things you’ll need.

 

Your manager slid his head looking at you at the door.

“You ready?” he asked.

 

“Almost. Thanks for the day off appa.” You gave him a smile.

 

“Everything for my pretty daughter. And you deserve it.” he said.

He went in and kissed your forehead saying “Now finish it up and go rest. You have a long flight tomorrow.”

 

“Nee.” You said and zip your bag close.

“Good night Rei.” He beamed.

“Good night appa.” You chimed and tucked yourself in your bed.

 

 


Cosmic girl by rainbow

 

Tomorrow … (Vancouver, Canada)

 

You just walked out of the airport wearing your disguise as you look for Kris.

*How come there are a lot of fans here today? They found out about our gathering? Hope not.* you conversed with yourself.

*Where’s that tower? He’s not late right?* you said to yourself as you look out for Kris.

 

You were walking around the airport as you wait for Kris when someone tapped your shoulder. You were a little bit startled thinking it was a fan but when you turn to see who it is… It was only Kris. He was also wearing a disguise so you two were unnoticeable.

 

“Where were you? You’re late.” You said to him.

“I’m here 30 minutes ago. It’s just without security guards and with your disguise I could barely recognize you.” He replied. “And you’re so --- “

You cut him off with a glare and said “Don’t you dare say it.”

 

He laughed hard at your hissing and you just rolled your eyes.

 

“Tsk. You’re that happy to say that your in-law is short huh.” You smirked and walked away.

 

“Yah. Wait up!” he said and caught up to you as he grabbed your bag.

“I’ll take this.” He said taking your bag with him.

 

“Thanks Kris-inlaw.” You chimed.

 

The both of you walked out of the airport and went to the parking lot to get Kris’ car.

“Nice ride in-law.” You beamed.

“Thanks. I missed it a lot.” He said and opened the door.

 

The both of you drove to his house and you were surprised to see that it was a big house.

“Woah! I never knew you’re this loaded.” You said.

“Not me. My parents.” He said and led you to the house.

The both of you entered the house and were welcomed by a feminine voice.

“Kevin ~ . Is that you? Did you get her?” Mrs. Wu said as she walked towards the entrance and saw the both of you.

“Ni hao.” You bowed greeting.

“Oh my god! You’re really Rei?!” she cheered and ran giving you a hug.

 

You just smiled awkwardly as you hugged her back and looked at Kris between it.

“Nice to meet you darling. I’m Kris’ mom. You can call me Ma.” Mrs. Wu said as she broke the hug.

“I’m Rei. Pleasure to meet you too… Ma.” You said.

 

Mrs. Wu’s face lightened up when she heard you call her Ma.

“OMG she called me MA!!!” she spazzed and you just looked at Kris.

“Ma is a fan of ROYAL so she was really happy when I told her that I invited you to this reunion.” Kris explained and you nodded.

“Sorry. Did I scare you?” Ma asked worriedly.

“Not really Ma. I’m so happy I got a cool fan like you. Let’s enjoy this gathering together ma.” You chimed happily that made the ahjumma happy.

“Okay. I’ll be right back. Cooking dinner.” She said and ran to the kitchen.

“Kevin, honey. Lead her to the guest room. Feel at home Rei.” You heard Mrs. Wu shout from the kitchen.

“Let’s go.” Kris led you to the 2nd floor where the rooms are.

 

“You can use this room for tonight. You don’t mind sharing with Tao right?” he asked you.

“Not really.” You said as you sat on the bed.

“The guys will be here this afternoon so for the meantime, make yourself at home.” He said as he placed you bag beside you.

“Thanks.” You said. “Cool place.” You added as you lay down on the bed.

“Thanks. By the way, why don’t you call us oppa? We’re alder that you, you know.” He said leaning his back on the door frame.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chappie

T^T

I'm busy..these days

I'll make it up to you

somehow, someday 'kay?

Love me well <3 ~