Best day ever

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Sorry the BG song was late kekekeke

Busy updating coz i have exams.

don't want to leave my lovely

readers hanging kekekeke

 

 

He gave you a smile and let out a small blush because of you calling him honey.

{ He's blushing }

“I told you I’d take care of you.” He said.

 

You chuckled seeing him blush like that and said “ Nee. Gomawo.” And fed him a piece of meat and he gladly took it.

{ They're so natural }

 

The two of you eated happiland after eating,

{ I still can't believe she ate all of that!! }

he cleaned the table up and carried you to the kitchen. You were sitting on the kitchen table as he washed the dishes happily.

{ What a capable man }

The sight of his back made you feel warm and happy inside.

{ Men are most handsome doing house chores }

{ I'll take note of that }

 

After he’s done with the dishes, he took you upstairs and he said.

“Time to wash up babe.” With a y husky voice.

{ OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! }

{ Aigoo. camera don't follow. i can't see this anymore }

{ chuckles* }

 

The two of you made your way upstairs and with that the recording ended.

 

Tao let you sit on the bed as he took your bag.

“What will you need? Do you have facial wash or something? I’ll help you with it.” He said as he awkwardly scanned your bag.

 

You calmly looked at his expressions when a smile crept on your face.

 

*Anytime now. I didn’t succeed teasing you earlier but I think it’ll work now.* you thought to yourself as you let out a grin on your face.

 

He was dissecting your bag when he saw a transparent plastic where your spare underwear was neatly folded.

His eyes widened and he blushed crazily as he quickly closed the bag nervously and looked at you startled.

 

You smirked and said “What’s wrong BABE?” saying the babe word provoking.

“Y-yah. Y-you ss-sshould have t-told me that y-you were k-keeping th-tthat in there.” He stuttered lecturing you.

 

You chuckle at his reactions not wanting to laugh out loud. You looked at his blushing face and asked “Aren’t you going to help me wash? Well if you’re embarrassed by seeing those. I don’t think you can handle seeing me with it.”

He blushed more now and turned his back to you to hide his red tomato face.

“I-I’ll get your crutch.” He said and dashed to the living room avoiding your gaze.

 

Seeing him leave like that made you laugh. *Aigoo. He’s so innocent.*

 

Tao rushed down to get your crutch. He massaged his chest and felt his heart thomping like crazy.

 

*That was close. Wai- what? She’s just teasing you Tao. Don’t think dirty thoughts and control your hormones you idiot!* he scolded himself.

 

Before going upstairs, he took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

 

*Relax Tao you can do this.* he said to himself.

 

Meanwhile, you were sitting on the bed waiting for him to come back. You wanted to go and hop to the bathroom but you know that he’ll just scold you if he found you standing up. You heard his footsteps getting louder and louder and soon he entered the room.

 

“Here’s your crutch. If you need any help. Just call me. I’ll wait here outside.” He said to you handing you the support.

“Aren’t you going to help me wash up?” you started a tease.

“A-anni. I just .. well if you want to.” He replied to you blushing again and stuttering.

You let out a last small chuckle and stood up.

“Thanks ugly.” You said to him and went inside the bathroom. Tao handed you the bag and closed the door for you.

You were looking at your belongings to take out the things you will be needing when you heard his voice outside the room.

“D-don’t lock the door. I won’t get in. just in case you needed something or ---“ he said nervously.

You cut him off saying, “I don’t really close the door anyway.”

 

His eyes widened as he covered his face with his hands trying to calm himself outside the room.

He cleared his throat and said “Okay.” Calmly.

 

You started washing up and changed your clothes to your pajamas. After washing up you folded your used clothes and put them in the bag and went out of the bathroom.

Tao was sitting on the side of the bed waiting for you to go out. He grabbed your bag and crutch leaving you standing there with one foot. He placed your things on the sofa and went towards you to carry you lay you down on the bed gently.

 

You gave him a smile and wrapped your arms at the back of his neck.

“Thanks my ugly husband.” You said to him as you stare on his tantalizing eyes.

“You’re welcome babe.” He said softly with his manly voice.

 

He tucked you on the bed and lay down on the other side of the bed. This time he’s not scared nor awkward nor nervous. He’s confident and happy to be sleeping beside you tonight.

 

 

BG songs kekeke

 

He tucked himself on the sheets and turned to pull you in his arms and hugged you tightly and said “Good night baby of mine.”

He said it so sweetly that it sent butterflies on your stomach. 

 

"Good night baby." you closed your eyes and sleep in his arms.

 

 

You felt warmth, security and love as you rested in his arms. Actually, the both of you spent the whole day together in each other’s arms.

Not like other couples that went to go somewhere to look for adventure, happiness and more things, the both of you were just happy and comfortable in your house resting in each other arms.

 

Even though you didn’t went bungee jumping, you heart still jumped when your skins touches.

 

You didn’t went to a province with relaxing mood and fresh air but you feel all so relaxed and refreshed in each other’s arms.

 

The both of you didn’t go on a gag concert but you stomachs hurt laughing when the both of you searched the funny gifs of yours and s.

 

 

 

 

 

All these things are simple and others might think that it is boring but for the two of you, that was the best way to spend the whole day together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

Yeah. boring chappie?

well atleast they're together

right?

 

 

Love me well <3 ~