Maid of honor

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Song ~

 

You sat across her seat and gave her a sheepish grin.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing. Just happy for you.” You said but that’s not really it.

“Rei?” she called.

“Mm?”

“Have you done IT with Tao?” she asked.

 

You almost choke with your own saliva when you heard her question. You gulped and looked at her.

 

“Scared?” you asked.

She slapped your hand and gave you a glare. “I asked 1st.” she said.

 

 

 

You raised a brow and paused to think if you should lie or not.

“Yeah.” You answered.

 

She looked at you with serious eyes and held your hand.

“How was it?” she asked.

 

You were surprised by her reaction. You thought she was going to laugh or something but she didn’t.

“What do you mean?” you asked.

 

“Does it hurt? What should I do?” she asked.

“Well, at first, yeah. But I know gab will be gentle with you. You’ll enjoy it later after the pain.” You replied making her frown.

 

“What’s wrong?” you asked.

“Just nervous.” She replied.

“Don’t worry. Knowing you, you’ll ask for seconds after you tried It.” you joked earing another light slap in your hands.

“Thanks girl.” She chimed.

“Anything for Trish.” You beamed.

“Rei?”

“Mmm?”

“Do you mind if you become my best friend? I’ve never had girlfriends before. The other girls always judge me for hanging out with the basketball team and you’re the only one who doesn’t.” she said in a sad worried tone.

 

You slapped her hand and gave her a look.

“Do you really have to ask? Of course we’re BFFs.” You said.

“And I kind of understand you. Remember I’m an idol and a wife of another idol. My seniors are so obsessed with me making their fans jealous and some pairs me with them.” You added.

 

“Guess you have it rougher than me.” She said.

“Well, we match well as BFFs. If someone messes with us we’ll just wink at them or just give them a punch of their life.” You joked.

“Thanks Rei.”

“What friends are for?” you raised a brow.

“.” She joked.

“I know. I’m your .” You shot back and the two of you laughed.

 

Then Trish’s parents came in to the room and minutes later, the wedding started.

 

Wedding song ~

 

You were walking behind the flower girls followed by Trish trailing behind you with her folks.

 

You saw EXO sitting in the second row while Kris was waiting near the altar with Gab.

 

Everyone was stunned by your looks and even had their mouths open. You looked down a little so they could turn their attention to the bride and it worked. You sat together with the flower girls and the wedding started.

 

Tao was looking at you the whole ceremony and you saw him from the corner of your eyes but you chose to ignore him because he might stand up and seat with you.

 

Then, the newly wed led everyone to the reception and feasted.

 

Kris said his message to the newly wed as their best friend followed by the parents and then you.

 

“Uhm. Trish-Gab. I know we just met each other and stuff but time isn’t the base of everything. For a short time, you two and the gang, have been really close to my heart and treated me well.” You started and turned to Trish.

“Especially you Trish. It’s such an honor for a person like me to become your no. 1 BFF. You’re a sweet and caring girl. A little tomboy but I prefer that than being a sassy one.” You commented making everyone chuckle.

“My wish for you as your BFF is that you could live your life without any regrets. Whatever you do, people will never have nothing to say so just don’t mind them and do your stuff. Make us proud and if you need something, we’ll be always right here for you. Love ya .” You ended at gave the two a kiss on the cheek that made EXO except Kris a bit startled.

 

Then, you went to chat with your husband and in-laws as you eat the cake.

Tao back hugged you and inhale your scent as he obsessedly inhumed his head on your neck. 

“I missed you.” He mumbled.

 

You broke the hug and turned to him giving him a look.

“We just saw each other this morning ugly.” You said.

“But I missed you.” He pouted.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...