Doubt

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

Other artist started arriving to do their own rehearsals while you and your members were already preparing for the event.

 

The YG family presentation will be at the finale before the main award is announced.

“How’s my angels?” manager appa went inside the dressing room.

“We’re doing fine appa.” Wiz replied.

 

“That’s good.” He said and turned to you.

“Rei. You have a line to do later.” He informed you.

 

It’s about the confession time after the stage event. Where different idols confess to you back stage.

You released a sigh and massaged your head.

“Do I really have to? I’m not feeling well today?” you whined and sat on the sofa.

“Well, if you want to start receiving love calls on air again you could ignore them.” He said.

“Fine. I’ll go later.” You said and stood up. “I’ll go somewhere for a minute.” You said and he nodded.

“Where are you going unnie?” Yume asked.

“I’m going to EXO’s dressing room. Tao is really exaggerating my cold and wanted to me to go there for a checkup.” You said.

“Uh kay. Good luck.” Yume chimed.

“Rei. Don’t take too long. We still have to change.” Wiz chimed.

“Sure unnie.” You winked at her and went out.

 

Song ~

 

You knocked on EXO’s dressing room but no one answered so you invited yourself in.

 

“Tao?” you called your husband’s name as you go farther in to the room. Then someone came out of the changing room. It was Moyou.

“Where’s Tao?” you asked and she just gave you a disgusted face looking at you as a response.

 

“You’re so dirty that it irks me just by seeing you.” She said. “I caught you, you !” she continued.” You’re cheating on Tao oppa with Kris.” She added and you just stared at her blankly.

“See this photo?” she took out a photo and showed it to you. It was a photo of you and Kris where his arms were on your shoulders and the both of you were laughing. It was a photo taken in Canada when the both of you were walking home after partying with Kris’ friends.

 

Kris was drunk back then and you were just helping him to walk at that time and that was also the time where he confessed to you and you turned him down.

“Is that all you’ve got?” you smirked.

“Don’t smirk on me . Because I’m going to show this to oppa.” She threatened that made you almost laugh. *Tao won’t believe that crap.*

“Anyway, just tell Tao that I came by when he comes.” You said and went back to your dressing room.

 

Moyou was left there boiling mad cursing you to death when Tao came in.

“Have you seen Rei?” he asked the stylist.

“Oppa I have something to show you.” Moyou said and showed him the photo.

 

He raised a brow and looked at the photo. *Gege and Rei?*

“They’re cheating on you oppa.” She stated making Tao look at her.

He sighed and said “Look. I know you hate Rei but aren’t you going too far? And one more thing, I trust Rei and Duizhang so stop making up non sense and just do your job.” And was about to walk away when Moyou stopped him.

“She said the same thing when I confronted her earlier. Can’t you see oppa? She knows you trust him and won’t get caught.

 

*This girl is pushing it.* he turned and glared at the stylist. “Enough or I’ll fire you.” He hissed and walked out.

 

He was a bit bothered by the photo and a flash back of what happened back in Canada replayed in his mind. When you hugged Kris and started crying after falling off the sofa.

 

*What are you thinking Tao?! Rei loves you and they’re just close.* he scolded himself and went back to rehearse.

 

Kris spotted his dongsaeng and ran towards him. “How’s Rei?” he asked making the maknae more confused.

*Why is he concerned?* he gave Kris a weird look that made the leader raise a brow. *They even have the same expression.* he added observing the leader’s behavior.

 

Then, Kyungsoo came asking about Rei’s condition too.

*Of course everyone’s concern for my wifey. I should really stop listening to that girl or I’ll turn paranoid. If Rei knows about this I’m dead for sure.* he said to himself and gave both members a smile. “I didn’t get to see her. Maybe she’s still changing. I’ll just go after rehearsals.” He said and went back to practice.

 

 

After rehearsals, EXO went back to their room and prepared themselves for the event. Tao decided to visit you to make sure you’re fine and hurried preparing. He ran into your manager on the way and the both of them went to your room together.

 

Our love by SUJU ~

 

You and the members were already dressed (Yume, Nina, Rei, Wiz and Seomi ) to watch the performances while the 4 members were eating when the both arrived.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Your husband greeted.

“OH! Annyeonghaseyo.” Seomi and the other members greeted him back.

“Rei is over there sulking coz she can’t eat.” Wiz pointed at you sitting at the make-up table.

“Cheer her up for us will you in oppa?” Nina asked your hubby.

 

Tao blushed lightly at Nina’s charms and nodded not knowing that you’re already glaring at him.

 

*Why is he blushing?! Aigoo this guy is really. Jinja!!* you shouted in your head.

You’re becoming moody because you have your monthly period and you’re not really feeling well because of your cold and now you saw your husband blushing at your younger sister.

 

Tao saw your glare and stiffened.

*Did I do something?! I’m screwed.* he gulped nervously.

 

You sighed and just turned away.

 

The members saw you’re sulking and just giggled to your mood swings.

 

“Just go to him oppa. She’s not feeling well today plus she’s having her mood swings.” Yume chimed at Tao and gave him an assuring smile.

 

He nodded and awkwardly went to approach you.

“Yeobo? Are you mad at me?” he awkwardly asked.

 

*OMG! He’s so awkward right now but this guy is really cute. I’ll squeeze him to death later.* you said in your head trying not to smile. You gave him a blank look but saw his nervous face that made you melt. *What’s wrong with him? He’s so cute today.* you sighed and stood up.

You hit his chest that made him and your members shock but then you grabbed his wrists and pulled him towards you for a hug.

“Don’t look at my members or I’ll kill you.” You whispered to him and he was shocked but then chuckled as she finds your mood swing scary and cute at the same time.

 

*Aigoo and this is the person Moyou told me that was cheating on me? Hahahaha. She can’t even bear to see me looking at other girls. Even her sisters.* he boasted to himself as he hugged you back.

“Are you feeling okay now?” he asked between the hug and you just nodded.

“Let’s eat everything you want later okay?” he said and once again you nodded smiling.

 

“And when are you two actually gonna break that hug?” Wiz in while the other members chuckled.

 

You smirked and hugged him tighter making him blush.

“Jealous?” you turned to Wiz and smirked again.

“Yah ~ . Don’t smirk on me like that.” She scolded you. “Yes I’m jealous. Wae? Teasing your leader like that. I’m telling appa.” she mumbled and all of you laughed at her dorkyness.

“I love you unnie.” You said in a confident voice and chuckled.

“Love you to Rei-ah.” She winked at you and you all laughed.

 

After spending time with you and ROYAL, Tao went back to his dressing room to prepare for the program was about to start.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

Kekeke

The promised double update

Love me well <3 ~